Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Drawing

MuLeKsI

Its actually pretty cute.
The overall shape is pretty spot on, except the two front legs, they look a little...odd. Other then that her colors are cool and its pretty well done.

• Brohoof 1

Wow! I've never seen an art style like this before!

I like the black lines in the hair, and the stance is great! Is there anyway you could do a commission?

10/10

/)

Thank you! 

Sure I could take a commission, but I don't think that I'm good enough to ask money for my art xD 

Its actually pretty cute.

The overall shape is pretty spot on, except the two front legs, they look a little...odd. Other then that her colors are cool and its pretty well done.

Yes, I know, The front legs look kinda a bit odd.

But oh well, it was almost 3 am when I finished drawing it. xD

Thanks for the comment.

Wow that's really good! All that detail makes it look like profetional art. You must be a great artist for doing that!!! /)

10 out of 10

Haha, not really a great professional artist xD

Thanks for the kind words tho, It's always nice to hear that someone likes my arts. (\

Thank you!    Sure I could take a commission, but I don't think that I'm good enough to ask money for my art xD 

Well, do you mind drawing my OC the style you drew your last character in the same stance? 

Here is my OC if you need a picture: 

post-13325-0-99964000-1363126932_thumb.png

Thanks!

/)

• Brohoof 2

Well, do you mind drawing my OC the style you drew your last character in the same stance? 

Here is my OC if you need a picture: 

Thanks!

/)

Sure, I'll start doing it after finishing a few other requests, might take a while. x3

I have quite a few requests piled waiting to be finished :P

• Brohoof 1

Sure, I'll start doing it after finishing a few other requests, might take a while. x3   I have quite a few requests piled waiting to be finished

No problem! Take all the time you need. I know with your art style that you must have a lot of other requests, so yea take your time.

/) 

• Brohoof 1

I'm bored... Rorhdodbeowhwowvsoevdo ejbsksbsjsbsjebeie djebdiebsisvsisvsis sisvsisvsowvsosvsi djevsievdisbdieb... thats how bored i am :D

Edited by Gam3rBr0ny
  • Brohoof 2