Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup

WarpShot

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love it here. If you want to start RPing, then go out and post like mad until you become a muffin; then you can head to the roleplay section. I'm an RPer myself, I just have yet to truly begin doing so on here, so maybe I'll see you around. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here with all these awesome people!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love it here. If you want to start RPing, then go out and post like mad until you become a muffin; then you can head to the roleplay section. I'm an RPer myself, I just have yet to truly begin doing so on here, so maybe I'll see you around. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here with all these awesome people!

Thanks do you have any suggested roleplays for when I start up?

No, sorry. I haven't looked at those threads in a while, though I should soon. If you're new to roleplaying, I've seen plenty that would help you there, though I've also seen a few for more experienced writers. Not as many as I'd like, but they're there.

Luckily for you we have a RP section as well as areas dedicated to OCs. Welcome to the forum, have a awesome time while your here.

Welcome the the pony forums,and if you ever draw any OC's i would love to see them,oh back to the topic,welcome and hope you enjoy the forums and make lots of new pallzie wallzies. wink.png wub.png derpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon2.png