Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic for a fanic

MWMalcolm

The idea is might a little unusual, but's worth a try:

Add good name here*

This fanfic would start with humans -i know buuuuhhh-.

The story begins during war in Europe, during a attack the 4 characters ran over an BHM, a black hole mine.

Now the leader of the squad found himself in the post apocalyptic equestria, alone without his friends.

He was "lucky" while he was unconscious slavers got him, could become worse.

Now he has to face several problems, at first how does he escaped, where are his friends and are they alive, WHY THE FUCK IS HE A PONY and most important of all: how to come back home.

Main characters: The 4 squad members and maybe some else, i won't tell yet.

Rating: Adult

the post apocalyptic equestria can be very violent, no R34 will be included.

(edited)

so what kind of post apocalyptic equestria are we talking about? like a somewhat fallout setting? this all does sounds like a pretty nice idea. there are multiple storylines you could create here. just please watch out with making another fallout: equestria clone. there already are a lot of those out there.

you definately got me interested anyway :)

Edited by repsol rave

so what kind of post apocalyptic equestria are we talking about? like a somewhat fallout setting? this all does sounds like a pretty nice idea. there are multiple storylines you could create here. just please watch out with making another fallout: equestria clone. there already are a lot of those out there.

you definately got me interested anyway :)

Well it's not a clone if you're go into the world of it, that's why it's a fanfic for a fanfic.

I now have to create the Stroy line, the characters.

Maybe they will see the characters from the original fallout : equestria, hear of them but they will not operate with them.

Well it's not a clone if you're go into the world of it, that's why it's a fanfic for a fanfic.

I now have to create the Stroy line, the characters.

Maybe they will see the characters from the original fallout : equestria, hear of them but they will not operate with them.

aah i see, well it now all seems like a much better idea to me. (also the title of the thread seems much clearer)  i'll be watching for it to be released :)