Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey :D

Rayalicious

finally found a place to find bronies and brohoof them B)

its been a while that the MLP memes have been rolling around and so i decided to give it a  try. After the first phew episodes I actually liked it,not only was it fun but also interesting. Ended up watching all 3 seasons in 4 days >.< 

Favorite pony: rainbow dash  why? simply "awwesome"(quoted from RD) fast paced action, thrilling adventure and pure fun :D

i'm really into gaming on pc and ps3, love making music (currently working on one based on the MLP:FIM main theme song) also making high performance pc builds for editing and gaming ofc(soon posting in octavia's hall :P )

post-19048-0-47180600-1376959672_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 2

finally found a place to find bronies and brohoof them B)

its been a while that the MLP memes have been rolling around and so i decided to give it a  try. After the first phew episodes I actually liked it,not only was it fun but also interesting. Ended up watching all 3 seasons in 4 days >.< 

Favorite pony: rainbow dash  why? simply "awwesome"(quoted from RD) fast paced action, thrilling adventure and pure fun :D

i'm really into gaming on pc and ps3, love making music (currently working on one based on the MLP:FIM main theme song) also making high performance pc builds for editing and gaming ofc(soon posting in octavia's hall :P )

Hello, SuperSonic Rainboom! Pretty good choice in favorite pony, but Fluttershy easily wins :P. Do you have any links to previously created work? I'd love to see it! Have fun here! /)

• Brohoof 1