Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why hello...

Lucifilly

Well, I mainly came here because i created a crew on gta 5 (pony related of course) and i thought to myself, "where can i find lots of bronies who may be interested?" Ta da... Anyways, i'll probably try and get that up by today at some point, it's called The Lunar Army.

Anyways, I've been a fan of the show for some time now, read a few fan fics here and there, listend to pony artists ect. I even want to create some of my own content, though i have a bad case of self doubt about any skills i may have in the area. So there's that.

I don't know how active i'll be outside of my lil crew, but you never know, would be awesome to get any of you in it though.

Anything else you guys wanna know, let me know. I'll try to be an outstanding member of the community when i decide to socialize though ;3.

"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I fine welcome to you! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I say how do you do! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I say hip hip HOORAY! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! To MLP Forums TODAY!.....wait for it! 

img-1907822-1-pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3

Welcome to the forums! c:

You should create a thread for the GTA thing, I'm sure that people would love to sign up. Just search it up before you post, to make sure there's no other threads like that. wink.png

Have fun!

WEEEELCOME!! Here, have a pie! There's cake in the forums as well, you just have to find it :o

And just tell me how to join to your crew and heck, I'LL JOIN FOR SURE! :D you got 360 or ps3?

If you wanna chat sometime, just give me a call :D

• Brohoof 1