Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help with fursuit inserts.

Cloud Twirler

I'm currently in the process of making a fursuit of my OC. But I see problems with the knee. I looked online to find the best design for the legs and this is the design I want for the legs by Sophie Cabra.

The picture pretty much explains what I mean by "Problems with the knee."

3q44.png

It looks like all they did was make the "hoof" area really wide, to give the top a thinner appearance, which where the ponies knee would be is actually the upper thigh. That's how I would make it at least.

I made once faun legs with high heels and padding covered in faux fur. 

LCkXUdU.png

Pink is the leg. Orange is padding and green is the covering. You sew the padding onto a pair of leggings or something then dress it up in whatever fur/material and hide the padding and yay you have awesome digitigade legs. To make my lower leg seem longer I used a pair of platform shoes, sawed a part of the heel off. Helped to create the illusion :)!

• Brohoof 2

I made once faun legs with high heels and padding covered in faux fur. 

img-1951073-1-LCkXUdU.png

Pink is the leg. Orange is padding and green is the covering. You sew the padding onto a pair of leggings or something then dress it up in whatever fur/material and hide the padding and yay you have awesome digitigade legs. To make my lower leg seem longer I used a pair of platform shoes, sawed a part of the heel off. Helped to create the illusion smile.png!

Below the human leg the suit is supposed to bell out. So instead of putting a single piece of padding I made sort of a bell shape but I left the top open for the "human" leg to go into. Then I made the piece that makes the illusion at the back of the leg. Inside the suit I then made a platform out of some wood attached to the sole, and a piece of rubber on top of the wood. It helps raise raise my knee up enough so I can bend my legs but I am still small enough to be able to sit down comfortably. The padding is all made out of high density upholstery  foam so it will spring back if something were to happen to it.

-Cloud