Discord Twilight thingy part two

iceestarz

Blah blah blah. Part two of my project thing. Couldn't put details so I decided to 'utalize' positive and negative space to do the details thus completely dodging a bullet from my teacher. Pretty sure this isn't gonna turn out bad, since it won't be just two black or white shaped blobes on a peice of paper. .__.

Don't you just love my cloud I used for a filler? :P I hate having empty space on my art xc

post-20175-0-41189100-1384494193_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I'm liking it so far. It is well drawn, and the point it is at now gives it a semi-ghostie feel. There is a bit of empty space between the cloud and Twilight's tail. I don't mean to judge or anything, I just hear some people are bothered by that.wink.png I can't wait to see more of your work.

I'm liking it so far. It is well drawn, and the point it is at now gives it a semi-ghostie feel. There is a bit of empty space between the cloud and Twilight's tail. I don't mean to judge or anything, I just hear some people are bothered by that.img-2006572-1-wink.png I can't wait to see more of your work.

yeah, I need to put something there...I don't know what yet though xD