Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

unicorn Bathory

Enigma

(edited)

Posted Image

(Apologies for the size and quality of the image, this is an old reference I made when I started drawing ponies, I'm aware it's not that great)

Name: Bathory

Species: Unicorn

Personality: Awkward at times but mostly very bouncy and energetic. She has a tendency to get on people's nerves. Her cutiemark is often confused to be a blood splatter, it's actually supposed to be a paint splatter as she is very artistic and creative. As well as art, she's also a natural with animals. She is also very paranoid which makes her cowardly at times.

Backstory: From Trotelvania, she has never fit in the crowd due to her coloured cutiemark and orange eye. Everything in Trotelvania is grey, the ponies, the trees, the buildings, even the flowers and creatures. She finds a few others her age in her home town, all experiencing the same prejudice. (Background may differ as this background is for a webcomic I'm writing, more is revealed later in RPs)

Other: She wears an eyepatch she made herself over her orange eye so people don't stare. Sometimes, when she gets very nervous she will cover up her cutiemark with paint and say she's a late developer. Her magic abilities aren't great mostly due to her inexperience, she normally uses her magic for painting and craft.

Edited by Enigma