Ahoy there mateys!

LunarWave

I am not new to the fandom, though I kept a distance from the main community gathering places, preferring small groups and skype. 

I joined it on 25th october 2011 and has been rolling with it ever since. Probably the only community I as a part of (besides this one) was Ponycraft. Unfortunately since it closed some time ago, I was pretty much alone (with exception of few friends on skype). 

Generally, I am interested in all kinda things, including (but not limited to) Linux, gaming, programming, art, animation, design (especially interface and game design). 

Oh right, I am a fan of games like World of Tanks, Hawken, Dota2 and Kerbal Space Program (and much more, you can check my steam profile)

nothing else to say really, if you wanna chat - skype/steam me :)

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052030790/

Edited by LunarWave

Hey what's up? My names Blaze it's nice to see a new face in the forums, I also like Kerbel Space program, I think you'll fit in around here, anyway I hope to see you around have fun and pony on!

Welcome there LunarWave! Have a blast of party cannons in a face of cake, shattering all life as we know it! Nah instead have Pinkie welcoming you to the 

wonders of MLP FORUMS!!!!

• Brohoof 1