Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My oc :3

Artleck

@

It looks great! Keep it up!

Thank you very much :3 I'm having problems at the moment using GIMP i need a good pony tutorial to show me how to work it properly and get the effects for the ponies right

Great oc! But I was wondering, does this character by any chance have a background story of some sort? Is it part of a fanfic? Or...

His story is tragic. I'll be making the story soon. All we know at the minute he is a mystery.

I do not like fanfics. So it would be just a story

Oh sorry, sometimes I assume too often. :/ But anyways, whenever you post his story or however else you come about with your character, I'll be willing to see. He seems to be an interesting character and something different to what I've seen before with OCs.

Oh sorry, sometimes I assume too often. :/ But anyways, whenever you post his story or however else you come about with your character, I'll be willing to see. He seems to be an interesting character and something different to what I've seen before with OCs.

Yea, he is a interesting character. His name is Artleck Shredder, The only thing that haunts his mind is his past.

Yea, he is a interesting character. His name is Artleck Shredder, The only thing that haunts his mind is his past.

Cool, and I like how you used the setup of his past to affect the story. Those stories, I think, are one of the best around, imo.

Just a little constructive critism, he looks cool and all but the piercings might be a little too much. But I dunno, he just sorta scares me.

well good job he isn't going to be angry, for you saying that. He has bad temper problems :L