Hi everyone

PowderHound

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

So my favourite hobbies include Aviation (I'm not a pilot though, but I can recognize any thing that flies), Gaming (PS3 & PC, Favourite games include Borderlands [both games], TF2, Minecraft, Sonic the Hedgehog [Despite how obnoxious some of the fans are], Ace Combat [best soundtrack of any game I ever played], Command and Conquer [Especially Red Alert 2: Yuris Revenge], and Flight Simulator X), Mountain biking (Lots of good riding here on Vancouver Island), and Alpine skiing (If the snow here on VI didn't suck this year). 

As you can see, my avatar is my OC, who is Powder Hound, my seemingly close to canon OC themed around Alpine Skiing. I know some of you will say "Hey! That's Spitfire's mane!" But one of my friends said "I rather see a R63 Spitfire recolor than a Vinyl Scratch or Rainbow Dash Alicornified recolor anyday." Besides, my favourite pony of all ponies is Spitfire, so, what the hay! 

Edited by PowderHound
  • Brohoof 1

haha that's funny that you started as a hater! funny how things work out, hey?

do you live on Vancouver island?? I lived there for a few years :)

welcome to the forums, by the way, its cool youre a gamer too!

HI! Welcome to the family. :) *hugs*  your conversion story made me laugh. thats funny. my story was similar. i hope you have fun here, i know i do. feel free to PM me and say hi once in awhile. im open to random chats about nothing. lol i hope to see you around. :) good luck!

haha that's funny that you started as a hater! funny how things work out, hey?

do you live on Vancouver island?? I lived there for a few years :)

welcome to the forums, by the way, its cool youre a gamer too!

Yes I do, I hail from Campbell River. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello and Welcome!

Always enjoy the stories of how people became fans/bronies. Either it be instant, or like us, solw and with some hesitation in the beginning.

I'm sure you'll have a blast here and meet a great deal of fun, and friendly people, I know I have.

Also, Awesome to see another Borderlands fan. What's your favorite class?

Hello and Welcome!

Always enjoy the stories of how people became fans/bronies. Either it be instant, or like us, solw and with some hesitation in the beginning.

I'm sure you'll have a blast here and meet a great deal of fun, and friendly people, I know I have.

Also, Awesome to see another Borderlands fan. What's your favorite class?

For favourite classes in Borderlands, for one I say Brick, and two, a tie between Krieg and Zer0

Going to take a guess that you enjoyed Melee?

For me it was Roland or Mordecai in one and Axton in two.

Yeah, I usually love meleeing in FPS's, especially with Zer0's charge ability in Decepti0n, but I love to use Snipers in the game as well, especially the Jakobs and Maliwan rifles. 

"Your guns are for babies!"

-TF2's Heavy on Melee combat.