Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

JanAnimation Studios most of the pony videos back up.

yeet

TMK the C&D only specified the Button mash episode for being too good (and promising a series), it was Jan that took the rest down.

I mean hell, the go and meet the bronies one was used WITH permission IIRC...

I still think Hasbro should license button mash as an online mini series. But given its male lead, they're probably scared of making ponies a boys thing in a matter of fact, rather than just as a sudden occurrence (to them its still purely a girls show after all)

• Brohoof 1

yeah, and they dont really want their show to change. since they will lose a bit of money. (oh noes, not the money that they make lots of everyday). 

>Mocking Hasbro

>It was their choice to create MLP FiM in the first place.

Lol, ungrateful.

Also, Hasbro's reps have stated that they love the Brony community ('s money). Why can't you just listen to the official statements and not make stupid conspiracy theories that they hate the Brony community?

Also, huge drops in their revenue defines the success and end of a company. Money needs to keep rolling in a constant trend in order for a company to be safe financially. Also, the Brony fandom actually gives them a good bit of money, so why would they hate the community?

I don't see why people feel the need to hate Hasbro just because they're actually being a company. JanAnimations should've been safe in the first place, though. I could've sworn he got permission from Hasbro.

• Brohoof 1