Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Livestream meetup. (Kyoshi's Offical Stream Update Thread)

Boido no dakugeitsu

I have another update for you all. I will not be staying at my home tonight so I will not be able to stream tonight. That will have to be for tomorrow. I really do apologize for these inconveniences because I really do want to stream. I will be streaming tomorrow though. This was an unexpected occurrence really.

The game will most likely be Peggle 2 and it will start at 10pm EST. If all goes well I will try to start it a bit sooner since I have made you all wait like this. I hope this does not affect everyone coming to the streams. They are incredibly fun and I want to do them more and more. 

Hope to see you all then!

That's too bad, I really like these streams. Great opportunity for real-time online socialization outside of Steam and Skype.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

My apologies Everypony for being late, well, REALLY late, but I got home later than expected and it has been a stressful day. To me it has.

Despite this, I am now LIVE! I want to start the week off right and I will be getting back to streaming every night at my usual time. :) As I said before, I am streaming some Peggle 2. A nice, relaxing game for the the tense nerves eh? Sounds pretty neato to me. :3

Even though it is a bit late, I hope some of you can join me. Again, my apologies for the sporadic-ness but that should be done with now.

--------------------------------------------------

(Update 5/12/14)

After a fun few hours last night, I think I am fully back into the swing of things. :) Despite my dumb mood of blehness I still have a good time. Peggle 2 turned out to be a wonderful streaming game with a relaxing atmosphere. Games like that are always good. Plus, we even got a couple of new followers! :D New viewers always make me happy.

With all of this said, here is the info for today's stream!

I will try to start it around 10pm EST. The game will be Forza 5. More Derpymobile madness to be had. :3 I hope you all can join me in the epic races and pony car goodness. Will I get a new vehicle? I may have you all decide. ;)

Tomorrow's stream will be the continuation of the wonderful Child of Light. The journey has been wonderous and captivating so far, I look forward to playing it more.

That's all the info for now. I will continue to get better as time goes on, I hope at least.

Hope to see you all there! :D

--------------------------

I am now LIVE! Come join me and the Derpymobile in some racing fun with Forza 5. :)

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 4

Well.....Last night's stream was a disaster. In one way only. Not the chat, not the game, it was me. I was irritable, stupid, and above all else not fun at all. I truly apologize for that. I know many of you still had fun which that is wonderful, but I feel that I was terrible. My mood is so unbelievably tricky. I guess that is what depression and aspergers can do together. Sometimes I recover from bad moods and other times I don't. In the end, I just have some serious issues with myself.

So tonight, I will try to not let this happen again. I want to enjoy the stream, even if I don't like myself at all.

With that said, here is the info for today's stream.

The game will be the beautiful Child of Light. I have been looking forward to continuing this wonderful journey and I know some of you are as well. :) I will start at 10pm EST. I hope you all can join me in this wonderous adventure, even after last night.

I hope to see you there. If you feel that there is any way I can improve, let me know.

(edited)

I'd like to watch it but it's 2am in my timezone :(

That is a shame indeed. I will admit that in terms of me and how good I am as a streamer, you aren't missing much. The real good parts to my streams are the chat, the awesome people in the chat, and perhaps the game as well. I do hope that eventually you can make it to one. I welcome all, even if I might be boring as all hell.

------------------------

I am now LIVE! Come join me as I continue the wonderful Child of Light. :)

See you all there. ;)

Edited by Kyoshi

I hope last stream went well? I missed it dealing with a GD ant invasion. Had to take care of that before I was bitten to all hell. That part was late and my right side hurts like crazy.

Enough about me, how was the stream? I hope it stayed as well as it was going.

(edited)

I hope last stream went well? I missed it dealing with a GD ant invasion. Had to take care of that before I was bitten to all hell. That part was late and my right side hurts like crazy.

Enough about me, how was the stream? I hope it stayed as well as it was going.

It went great! :) We had tons of viewers and we even have more followers now.

I want to congratulate us for reaching 50 followers! I honestly am stunned that we have hit this number. :3 Hopefully it will only continue rising. The more that enjoy these streams, the better. :) Thank you all again for the wonderful stream last night. It really has gotten me back on track I think. It was one of the most enjoyable ones we have had in my opinion.

In terms of tonight, I have not concretely picked a game just yet but I am thinking with haste. :P The start time will be 10pm EST and it should be another relaxing night of fun.

I will be posting any new info as it comes about. Thank you all again and I can't wait to see you there. :)

----------------------

I am now live. I decided to stream Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare again. It is a nice game to have a long play session with. :)

Hope to see you there. ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Another wonderful stream last night, all of you are so good at reviving good moods. :) Near the end I was just getting really tense though that was remedied with some videos, chocolate, then sleep. :3

So, onto today's stream. I have decided to...let YOU decide what I play. I have a feeling of what will get picked, but I will do this anyways. More interactively is always good. :)

Here is a list:

Dead Rising 3

Titanfall

COD Ghosts

Killer Instinct

Battlefield 4

Peggle 2

Trials Fusion

Hey Kyoshi, get a new game!

Some have been left out intentionally. The default game I have planned is Dead Rising 3. I will go ahead with that one if you all want it again but I just wanted to give you all the option to vote. If anything I can do the choice after tomorrow. Tomorrow will be Child of Light (hype!.!.) so we have that covered. ;)

Let me know what you want below. :D

Edited by Kyoshi

Kyoshi has ended today's stream early to take some time to think, but he will be back tomorrow streaming Child Of Light. I hope to see you all there.

• Brohoof 2

We do not know you personally, Kyoshi, but we want you to know we're all on your side. You might not think this, but we are.

Our disagreement over the Xbox One be damned, I like these streams and have found a new respect for you as a person because of these streams.

• Brohoof 2

My apologies everyone..I am sorry for ending it abruptly like I did. I guess I am just not feeling it tonight...It bothers me because I know you all really do enjoy the streams, as do I, something tonight just feels so off for me.

Rest assured, Dargent is right, tomorrow's stream with Child of light will be happening. In terms of tonight, there is a slight possibility I might come back online but overall I am unsure. I am just listening to music right now, trying to clear my damn head. I am just thinking way too much.

I know you are on my side and I know you all care, I do appreciate that, sometimes I just don't show it enough. Half the time I don't feel as though I deserve but that's just my way of thinking.

I apologize again for the inconvenience. I will let you know of any further updates. Thank you all again for being there at least. I do greatly appreciate it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, after last night's 'thrilling' (not thrilling) display of idiocy by me, I think I am ready to do another stream tonight. :) Today has gotten off to an extremely mediocre start but no matter.

Currently, I am thinking of continuing Child of Light. Perhaps we may reach the end? I am unsure. Still, looking forward to it. There was another game that I was thinking of but we can start that one tomorrow if you all wish. It is all up to you really.

The start time will be 10pm EST. Let's hope I don't screw this one up eh?

Hope to see you all there.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe we will see the end of the game. I can tell that we are very close to the end, unless my hunch that we are is wrong. Either way, I look forward to it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maybe we will see the end of the game. I can tell that we are very close to the end, unless my hunch that we are is wrong. Either way, I look forward to it.

Apparently, we are close to the end. I have just read that some people think the game is too short. My response: -_- Games like COD get away with boring, cliche and short single player campaigns all because of the multiplayer. This game has absolutely beautiful art, music, and wonderful characters and script. Honestly, I have gotten my money's worth ten fold. So far this is my game of the year.

I am sure you will agree with me in that the length doesn't even matter in this case.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Apparently, we are close to the end. I have just read that some people think the game is too short. My response: -_- Games like COD get away with boring, cliche and short single player campaigns all because of the multiplayer. This game has absolutely beautiful art, music, and wonderful characters and script. Honestly, I have gotten my money' shorty ten fold. So far this is my game of the year.

I am sure you will agree with me in that the length doesn't even matter in this case.

Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite RPGs out there and only lasts about 25 hours, less if you only follow the main story and don't do any of the sidequests. Chrono Trigger makes up for this with a great, intuitive battle system, good art design, a wide variety of characters, and an element I don't see much in games anymore, time travel. If I really want more of the game, I'll just play through it again, try to do some sidequests or find things I never found on my first playthrough. I, for example, never found some hidden items in Pokemon Blue until 2007. But yeah, while I might feel that Child of Light is a bit short, the rest of the game's aspects, namely those you mentioned, more than make up for its short length, and frankly $15 is a good price point for a game of that length. If people want more out of the game, they should look beyond just the surface and dig deeper into it, trying to find every item, doing sidequests and maybe just trying to not bring down the entire game just because it's short.

I would rather pay $15 for a short but sweet adventure than $40 or even $60 for a generic, cookie cutter FPS that tries too hard to be the next Hollywood blockbuster yet continually fails to impress outside of a certain subset of "dudebro" gamers. I'd feel like, even though I spent less on the game, I got my money's worth better and a more enjoyable experience than the FPS would ever provide.

I miss the FPSs of old...

Edited by Daring

I agree with the both of you, FPSs are slowly converting into generic cookie cutter games. that very much fall in to the (I hesitate to say this) "dudebro" gaming community. That's why I have begun sticking only to fantasy titles and various RPGs, or really any game with a fantastic fully explorable environment. Unfortunately it is slowly becoming a dieing breed of video games in America, Kids nowadays don't have the patience for a longer in-depth story that unfolds in grand flourishes, and intriguing twists. This generation... damn us for leaving them our crappy games to conform into because now their standards are dropping, almost exponentially.

---------

Sorry for being late but I am now live. I was really having trouble deciding what to play tonight, been kinda stressed today. I was originally thinking of getting Super Time Force but I really don't know if the game's price is justified. I will wait on that.

I decided to play Call of Duty Ghosts, might not be everyone's favorite but it can be fun in bursts. I hope you all can join me. Just trying to have a decent time tonight.

--------------------------

Thank you all again for being at the stream last night. I honestly don't know what happened with me but at the very least I hope there were parts that were still enjoyable. I greatly appreciate your support. :)

In terms of tonight, I am once again having difficulty deciding. So far I have actually played every game I currently own for the One on the stream, so it is just a matter of equation to me of what would be best for the stream. Minecraft would make this choice so much easier. :P Don't think that game is going to be released for a while, sadly.

If anyone has any input I will gladly consider any suggestions. I am indesicive by nature apparently.

The start time will be around 10pm, maybe a little after.

That's all the info for now, thank you all again. :)

Maybe we should shake things up a bit, maybe we should have another person's voice in the stream too? Can't see how that isn't possible, with how heavily the Xbox One's multitasking capabilities is advertised.

Just a thought. Don't have to do it if you don't want to.