Equestria Girls Live action (you haters just dont get it!)

applejock

Where you EVER a pup?

Have you always been a Jaded Teen?

A self loathing Adult?

The answers are, NO!

You where a Child, you wanted to BE part of something, something you loved and felt in your very dreams, wishs and wants. MLPFIM is that for THOUSANDS IF NOT MILLIONS OF GIRLS AND BOYS! 

Let them have this, let them have this 30 seconds of girls pretending. You do recall pretending right? You know NOT BEING A SELF CONTAINTED OPINION FACTORY?! 

Friendship is Magic, period, maybe you need some Magic lessons?

• Brohoof 1

There IS a reason to bring it, its an insult to child-hood, its an insult to Bronydom and its an insult to just something as magical as imagination. Period

Let the young be young!

People take MLP and the MLP fandom this seriously still, eh? Okay then. And yeah, that's groovy, dude.

Idk, I just don't like it because from an entertainment/art standpoint it's just not that good.

Im not drawn to the song, im not drawn to the choreography, not even the clothing styles.

It's just artistically not appealing in my perspective.

But if it's your thing I honestly cant take that away from ya, keep on I guess.

No, I was never a pup. Humans do not go through a developmental stage that is referred to as pup. So unless you are a dog, or similar member of the canis family, you were not a pup.

And it was silly, and a commercial to make girls buy stuff. It is not a "imaginative center, growing the minds of our children and future", it was a 30 second dance routine to make sure your little girl bugs you enough that you buy her that toy so she shuts the hell up.