Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my OC?

DJ Requiem

(edited)

I was wondering if anypony would be willing to draw my OC (Swifthooves) for me. a standard hand draw or digital image would be fine.

here is a list of specs for the pics:

Prefered Pose opitions: (these are not set in stone you have artistic freedom)

Dancing at a rave

Sitting at a desk hosting a talk show

DJing a rave with Vinyl Scratch

I would actually prefer the desk pose to be in like a wallpaper format for my tumblr account if at all possible.

Please note that despite giving artistic freedom I would be saddened to see a pic of my character tore in half or something similar so please nothing to freaky weird lol.

This is the current version of my OC:

tumblr_n5sctxXS9e1tt1oloo3_1280.png
If youi have any questions feel free to leave a comment or PM me with your questions.

This is a link to my tumblr to show the versions:
http://swifthooves.tumblr.com/post/86138021795/what-your-seeing-is-three-different-versions-of

Edited by DJ Requiem

I'm Guessing you mean Hand-Drawn...

I would be more than happy to hand draw it for you, in fact I just bought a brand new sketch pad. :D

I can't promise perfection though :/ 

I'm Guessing you mean Hand-Drawn...

I would be more than happy to hand draw it for you, in fact I just bought a brand new sketch pad. :D

I can't promise perfection though :/

Hand drawn or digital would be fine ^_^ I love to see the work of others and I can't wait to see what you come up with ^_^

I'm not the best artist. But I would love to draw your OC doing a talk show. That would be hilarious :-D.

I would love to see what you can do :D I always like see other peoples art even more so when it has my character ^_^

here you go buddy :) I hope you like it

Squee I love it, you have a really awesome style and I was wondering if you wouldnt mind me showing it off on my tumblr. I would of course give credit to you. And thank you soo much i really do love it :D

Squee I love it, you have a really awesome style and I was wondering if you wouldnt mind me showing it off on my tumblr. I would of course give credit to you. And thank you soo much i really do love it :D

of course pal! :D I made this for you so do with it as you please. I'm really glad you like it! :D