I'm leaving this forum, goodbye.
Now before you complain that I'm "leaving the fandom" or any of that BS, let me explain why I am doing this. I thought about it for a while and I realized, there's no point in staying here anymore. I'm nothing at all like most bronies.
1. I couldn't care less about fandom shout outs.
2. I don't have a paternal instinct towards Derpy or FlutterShy .
3. I consider dubstep to be a plague upon the music industry.
4. It took me more than half of the 1st season to become a fan.
5. I didn't mind alicorn Twilight.
6. I thought watching Equestria Girls was like watching a demon violently burst out of my best friend's stomach and impersonate them.
7. I didn't like the con I went to. (Ponycon if you're wondering)
8. I don't feel the show has made me a better person, changed my life, or changed me for the better in any way shape or form.
Lastly, there are things I'm currently experiencing that I'm having much more fun with than I ever would've had with MLP: Tales of Xillia, Homestuck, Breaking Bad, making my game. There are also things coming out in the future that are infinitely more exciting to me than season 4: Tales of Xillia 2 and Lightning Returns come to mind.
I'll still watch season 4 if you're wondering but I have a nagging feeling it will be not unlike having to kill a beloved pet.