With many of our community hailing from the land of Maple and Moose, I though that we should have a day celebrating it ... except apparently there is already a day named Canada Day!
So we shall celebrate that! Hunt them all down and say eh (including Feld0)!
Seriously, here are some cool Canadian facts
- Canada is the World's Most Educated Country: over half its residents have college degrees.
- Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
- They have milk in a bag!
- Residents of Churchill, Canada, leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter Polar Bears.
- In Newfoundland, Canada, the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
- The Mall of America is owned by Canadians.
- Canada's official phone number is 1-800-O-CANADA.
Large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of Earth. The phenomenon was discovered in the 1960s.
Get all Canadian with your avatars and sigs (as always) Also, make sure to hunt down the Poniverse Founder and say hello!