Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HAIIII

xXMalcolmXx :3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched a documentary on bronies and at first i was like "Bronies are really gay" but then i watched the show AND I SHIT MYSELF IT WAS SO GOOD lulz

Hai There :3 My name is Malcolm and ive only been a brony for 1 week so dont spoil the show for me :3 Im only on season 2 btw. If u add me as a friend u will make me say yay

aww shit gif dosent work :/ 

post-27812-0-66334000-1404004420_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! If you are a flutter fan you should defiantly go check out her fan club! And she is currently up to bat in the forums popular pony contest, aka the World Cup! If you feel like it, feel free to drop over and show her some support!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Welcome! And don't worry you are on a MLP fan forum, you just joined up on the day a large number of us are switching out our avatars/ screen names for non-pony ones. See you around and have fun :) !

Hey there! Welcome! Just added you as a friend first just for the self introduction so I can catch up on some new friends and I'm just getting started on posting sketches up in Octavia's Hall. 

Hey! What's up? Welcome to the forums :D

It is fantastic to meet you! *shakes hand violently*