Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony animating?

GuyWithAName

Nice animation, I'd say the only thing needed is matching the forward momentum with the pace of Pinkie walking.  Other than that it's pretty good.

Tools?  Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape for free.  Those will be good for creating puppets you can rig and allow any resolution for your projects.

I can't think of a tutorial that would really further your skills.  You obviously understand all the fundamentals a flash, which are the hardest to get down.  Keying frames and what have you.

The only thing that is going to make you better is practice.  I HIGHLY recommend joining animation projects in the fandom.  You can always learn great things from those development teams.  And they always need help.

Similar to Blender's 3D Community, users tend to make a group volunteer project each year featuring the engine that is used by many people everywhere.

The same thing happens here.  Fans post typically a large project each year, which following any major pony site or just getting to know people will get you in the know.  But the fans will be using flash, similarly to the actual show.

All I can say really is that it was a great animation you have there.  And wish you luck with any further projects you may do solo or in a group.

• Brohoof 1

thank you, I just used the walking loop and I have CS3 master collection but no idea how to use illistrator!

I will try my best to improve my futer work.

Your feedback is very helpful :)

• Brohoof 1