Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Fresh Start (1x1 RP)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@Silver Bolt,

"It was fun! But what'll be more fun is you and I bowling together! Consider it like a date!" Choco said with a giggle as she opened the door and let Silver in first. The smell of the lane oil could be smelled from where they where. Choco was very excited that she could possibly have a future coltfriend.  

"A d-date?" Silver Bolt blushed, unsure of what to say. "I mean, uh, ummm, yeah, I..." He was stuttering nervously, staring downwards and poking at the ground with his hoof. The mare that he had just developed a crush on was already taking him on a date... it was unreal. "Uhm, yes, very well, it's a date" He still could not make eye contact, and he was still blushing

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Silver Bolt,

"Why so nervous? It's not like it's formal or anything." Choco said as she went up to the desk and paid the 2-bit fee. She then went to get a ball and went to an available lane. There, she waited for Silver to get a ball. She was using a 12-pound ball, which is what she normally used. "Do you want to go first?" Choco asked. 

@@Silver Bolt,

"Why so nervous? It's not like it's formal or anything." Choco said as she went up to the desk and paid the 2-bit fee. She then went to get a ball and went to an available lane. There, she waited for Silver to get a ball. She was using a 12-pound ball, which is what she normally used. "Do you want to go first?" Choco asked. 

He picked up a solid black ten-pound ball, slightly embarrassed that Choco Delight's ball was heavier than his. "Oh, it's nothing, I just... well, never mind. You can go first, since you paid and all, Would you like me to buy you a snack from that vending machine over there?" He offered, wanting to pay her back since she had paid for the bowling.

@@Silver Bolt,

"It's alright. I'll get something later. But thanks for being so kind!" Choco said with a giggle. She then stood on her hind legs and picked up her ball. She then took a 5-step approach and pulled a two-hoof swing. The ball went wide but hooked sharply in and went straight in the pocket, causing an explosion. No pins were left up. "Yay!" Choco said with a jump and giggle.  

@@Silver Bolt,

"It's alright. I'll get something later. But thanks for being so kind!" Choco said with a giggle. She then stood on her hind legs and picked up her ball. She then took a 5-step approach and pulled a two-hoof swing. The ball went wide but hooked sharply in and went straight in the pocket, causing an explosion. No pins were left up. "Yay!" Choco said with a jump and giggle.  

Silver Bolt just stared, very impressed. "That... was amazing" He said, unable to find the words. "Alright, let me try this..." He stood up on his hind legs like she had and threw the ball, but it went far to the left and rolled slowly, only knocking over one pin. "Dang it!" he muttered.

@@Silver Bolt,

"Keep trying Silver! I know you can spare it!" Choco encouraged as she sat on the chair and waited for Silver to bowl his second ball of the first frame. "And thanks!" Choco added with a giggle as she realized that Silver had complimented her before he went up to bowl.  

@@Silver Bolt,

"Keep trying Silver! I know you can spare it!" Choco encouraged as she sat on the chair and waited for Silver to bowl his second ball of the first frame. "And thanks!" Choco added with a giggle as she realized that Silver had complimented her before he went up to bowl.  

"I'll try" Silver Bolt said. This time he put the ball in the middle of the lane and bucked it. It went almost straight and knocked down seven more pins, leaving only two. "Well.... eight's not too bad, I suppose, huh?" He smiled. He didn't care if he lost this game, because he felt like a winner just being able to play it with this amazing mare.

@@Silver Bolt,

"Good try!" Choco said extending her hoof out for a hoof-bump. She then went and got her ball. She stood up on her hind legs and did the same approach. She threw the ball out very wide this time and it was grinding against the gutter's edge. "Get in there!" Choco said with a giggle. The ball hooked sharply in and nailed the pocket, earning Choco another strike. "Yeah!" Choco said with a silly giggle bouncing up and down.  

@@Silver Bolt,

"Good try!" Choco said extending her hoof out for a hoof-bump. She then went and got her ball. She stood up on her hind legs and did the same approach. She threw the ball out very wide this time and it was grinding against the gutter's edge. "Get in there!" Choco said with a giggle. The ball hooked sharply in and nailed the pocket, earning Choco another strike. "Yeah!" Choco said with a silly giggle bouncing up and down.  

Silver Bolt gave her a hoof-bump, then watched as the ball rolled down the lane and scored a strike. "Wow, you're good at this!" he said. "Pretty and talented!" he teased, but he really meant it. This mare was amazing and, for the millionth time, he thought about how lucky he was to be here with her. "Hey, let's play a game. If you beat me, I take you out to dinner!" he says, knowing she will win.

@@Silver Bolt,

(OOC: Gotta hit the hay. This'll be my last post for the night. What time zone are you in?)

Choco giggled at this, for she knew she would win, but she kept a poker face. "Your turn!" She said with a giggle, trying to bring it back to the subject. She then went to sit down. 

@@Silver Bolt,

(OOC: Gotta hit the hay. This'll be my last post for the night. What time zone are you in?)

Choco giggled at this, for she knew she would win, but she kept a poker face. "Your turn!" She said with a giggle, trying to bring it back to the subject. She then went to sit down. 

(OOC: Eastern. It's 11:08 here, but it's cool, we can continue this tomorrow)

He picks up his ball,taking a moment to aim it "I know that, silly!" he giggles, staring down the lane, hoping to do better on this throw, maybe even getting a strike or, at the very least, a spare

@@Silver Bolt,

(OOC: Hay! We're in the same time zone! That's great! Now I don't have to worry about waiting so long before you post!)

Choco watched, hoping that Silver would do better on this frame. "You can do it Silver!" She cheered with a giggle as she continued to watch Silver.  

@@Silver Bolt,

(OOC: Hay! We're in the same time zone! That's great! Now I don't have to worry about waiting so long before you post!)

Choco watched, hoping that Silver would do better on this frame. "You can do it Silver!" She cheered with a giggle as she continued to watch Silver.  

(OOC: Awesome, that's perfect!)

Silver Bolt threw the ball down the lane, trying to mimick what Choco Delight had done. It shot down the lane quickly, but swerved to the right a tiny bit. It knocked every pin down except one, the one on the far left. "Look, I almost got all of them!" He was excited, he wanted to impress Choco Delight

@@Silver Bolt,

"So close! Just missed the pocket by inches!" Choco said with a giggle. "Silver! Before you go...I've got some advice. To get that 10-pin, start to the left and roll the ball wide to the right. Be sure to give it spin so that it wouldn't fall into the gutter!" Choco said with a soft giggle.  

@@Silver Bolt,

"So close! Just missed the pocket by inches!" Choco said with a giggle. "Silver! Before you go...I've got some advice. To get that 10-pin, start to the left and roll the ball wide to the right. Be sure to give it spin so that it wouldn't fall into the gutter!" Choco said with a soft giggle.  

He smiled. "Alright... I'll try!" Following her directions, he starts to the left and rolls the ball wide to the right, trying to make it spin. It doesn't spin how he wanted it to, but it still knocks down the remaining pin, giving him a spare. "I did it!" he says happily, hugging Choco Delight 

@@Silver Bolt,

"Great job Silver!" Choco said hugging Silver back with a giggle. She then got up and picked up her ball. She performed the same approach as last time. The ball went out wide and was grinding on the gutter's edge. "Get in there!" Choco yelled. The ball hooked sharply right into the pocket causing another explosion. No pins were left up. "Turkey!" Choco said happily with a giggle, bouncing up and down.

(OOC: Let's skip to the final frame after your post.) 

@@Silver Bolt,

"Great job Silver!" Choco said hugging Silver back with a giggle. She then got up and picked up her ball. She performed the same approach as last time. The ball went out wide and was grinding on the gutter's edge. "Get in there!" Choco yelled. The ball hooked sharply right into the pocket causing another explosion. No pins were left up. "Turkey!" Choco said happily with a giggle, bouncing up and down.

(OOC: Let's skip to the final frame after your post.)

(OOC: Good idea)

"Wow! Good job!" Silver Bolt said happily, hugging her again. "You're really good at this game!" Silver Bolt was smiling, impressed. He had never had a Turkey before, and he could only remember his dad, the best bowler in the family, getting one one time. "i guess it's my turn, huh?"

@@Silver Bolt,

"Yep. Good luck!" Choco said with a giggle. "A turkey is three strikes in a row." Choco said as she went to sit down. She hoped that Silver would get a strike on this frame. "Oh, Silver, more advice: start a little bit to the left so that way when you hook, you'll have a greater chance at hitting the pocket." Choco stated.  

@@Silver Bolt,

"Yep. Good luck!" Choco said with a giggle. "A turkey is three strikes in a row." Choco said as she went to sit down. She hoped that Silver would get a strike on this frame. "Oh, Silver, more advice: start a little bit to the left so that way when you hook, you'll have a greater chance at hitting the pocket." Choco stated.  

"Oh, uh, okay!" He smiles and takes one step to the left, throwing the ball. It hooks right, hitting the center and knocking over all the pins. Silver Bolt turned around, smiling. "Did you see that?! I got a strike!!!" He was so happy, and was glad he had taken Choco's advice. She clearly knew what she was talking about.

@@Silver Bolt,

"Awesome!" Choco said with a happy giggle, going over and hugging Silver lovingly.

(Skip)

Time had passed. Choco had gotten 7 strikes in a row, and a couple of spares. It was the 10th frame. She stood on her hind legs and did the same approach. The ball went wide but hooked in and knocked down all the pins. "Yes!" Choco said with a happy giggle. "Since I got a strike on the first ball of the tenth frame...I get to go two more times!" Choco said with a giggle. She then got her ball from the return and rolled again...she hit the pocket, but left one pin up. However, the headpin had bounced off the wall and went flying towards the tenpin. It hit it causing it to ball. "Messenger!" Choco said with a happy giggle. Choco had one more ball left. If she struck this last ball, she would earn herself a new record.  

@@Silver Bolt,

"Awesome!" Choco said with a happy giggle, going over and hugging Silver lovingly.

(Skip)

Time had passed. Choco had gotten 7 strikes in a row, and a couple of spares. It was the 10th frame. She stood on her hind legs and did the same approach. The ball went wide but hooked in and knocked down all the pins. "Yes!" Choco said with a happy giggle. "Since I got a strike on the first ball of the tenth frame...I get to go two more times!" Choco said with a giggle. She then got her ball from the return and rolled again...she hit the pocket, but left one pin up. However, the headpin had bounced off the wall and went flying towards the tenpin. It hit it causing it to ball. "Messenger!" Choco said with a happy giggle. Choco had one more ball left. If she struck this last ball, she would earn herself a new record.  

Before the threw her final ball, Silver Bolt walked up to her and hugged her. "For good luck" he giggled, then stepped back to watch her throw. He quietly muttered to himself "Please, Celestia, let her get a strike". He wanted to be around when she got a new record, and was excited to be watching. "Go, Choco!" he cheered, giggling

@@Silver Bolt,

Choco giggled happily when Silver hugged her and then went to her place. She eyed the pins like a pro bowler. She then took those five steps she does and released the ball with her two-hoof swing. The ball went wide. "That's it!" Choco said with a giggle. The ball hooked in and there was an explosion. No pins were left up. "Yay! New record!" Choco said with a joyful laugh bouncing up and down. Her record was now 265.  

@@Silver Bolt,

Choco giggled happily when Silver hugged her and then went to her place. She eyed the pins like a pro bowler. She then took those five steps she does and released the ball with her two-hoof swing. The ball went wide. "That's it!" Choco said with a giggle. The ball hooked in and there was an explosion. No pins were left up. "Yay! New record!" Choco said with a joyful laugh bouncing up and down. Her record was now 265.  

"Good job!" Silver Bolt said, hugging her tightly. "265, huh? That's amazing!" He was all excited and giddy, and not just because of the strike. He was only at 155, so there was no way he could win now. He remembered the deal he had made, where if he lost he'd take her out to dinner. He was glad he was losing for this reason. "Okay... ready!" He threw the ball, knocking down five pins and bringing his score up to 160.

@@Silver Bolt,

"You can get that spare!" Choco said with a giggle as she went and put her ball back on the rack. She then went and hugged Silver. "Good luck!" She said with a giggle before she let go and went to sit back down. Silver could reach 180 if he spared then struck. Choco hoped he would do it.  

@@Silver Bolt,

"You can get that spare!" Choco said with a giggle as she went and put her ball back on the rack. She then went and hugged Silver. "Good luck!" She said with a giggle before she let go and went to sit back down. Silver could reach 180 if he spared then struck. Choco hoped he would do it.  

He was finding it hard to concentrate, he was still blushing from when Choco had hugged him moments before. But he pulled it together, throwing the ball down the lane and knocking over all of the remaining pins. "Spare! I did it! Now I just need a strike!" He smiled back at her. "You're my good luck charm" he said, giggling.