Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Beginnings (Triplayer RP with Cococody and Props)

@Skylight Scintillate @Props Valroa

7 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

“Yeah, we used to be friends in university. By which I mean Twilight preferred to work by herself, but if she had to work with somepony else, she would pick me and my friends! However, the day before a Summer Sun Celebration, she ran off. We assumed that she had just moved on, but then one day, just out of the blue, she just showed up and asked to be friends again! We’ve been working on magic together ever since!” Minuette exclaimed. 

Starlight rubbed her hoof against her chin, she was thinking about what minuette had just told her and then responded with “ I mean, aren’t you two upset? She asked minuette. “ it’s been an awful long time and it would be very shocking if you’re best buddy just vanished” once you guys get further and your conversation and she hears her forgiving twilight, starlight looks at them with a bit of ease and relief, kinda like she connected the dots in her brain. “C-can I be your friend? She said towards the three of them” her was very eager to get in on this genuinely. she had missed an authentic friendship, her eyes landing towards Magnolia.

• Brohoof 2

@CocoCody @Skylight Scintillate

“Hey the rest of our friends are going to be here in a bit. You should come in. I made macarons and fruit tea!” Minuette offered, gesturing to the other two unicorns as Twilight stepped inside. Twilight would make her way to the living room and make herself comfortable on one of the couches. Minuette would briefly step away to come back with a tray of macarons and a teapot. She would set them both on the coffee table and gesture to the other two unicorns to take a seat on the couch across from Twilight before sitting down next to Twilight. She would serve both Twilight and herself a cup of tea and some macarons as she cuddled Twilight.

Magnolia sat next to Twilight as she would take some of the tea and macarons, helping herself to them as she observed Minuette cuddling Twilight. Magnolia would blush ever so slightly. Twilight was fluffy...so was she. Magnolia thought it was something that ran in the family after all. Perhaps the more observant would notice how fluffy Magnolia was.

“Yeah, we used to be friends in university. By which I mean Twilight preferred to work by herself, but if she had to work with somepony else, she would pick me and my friends! However, the day before a Summer Sun Celebration, she ran off. We assumed that she had just moved on, but then one day, just out of the blue, she just showed up and asked to be friends again! We’ve been working on magic together ever since!” Minuette exclaimed. 

“Ok while I wasn’t the greatest friend in my university days, I’d left because my mentor Princess Celestia assigned me to check on the Summer Sun Celebration in Ponyville. However, that just goes to show that it’s never too late to reconnect with old friends. And just because a friend moves away doesn’t mean your friendship has to end,” Twilight explained to Starlight. “Even though I definitely should have wrote to you after moving to Ponyville,” Twilight said to Minuette.

”It’s ok, I forgive you,” Minuette replied. She smiled as she leaned over and rested her head against Twilight. “So what brings you two here?” Minuette asked Starlight and Magnolia.

"I came here to prove that I was related to Twilight and happened to stumble across her." Magnolia said, and would think about what Twilight said. "We sure have a lot of catching up to do, don't we?" Magnolia asked, shifting about on the couch a bit as she sipped her tea. Her tail was in the light a bit, illuminated for all the other ponies here to see in it's fluffy blue-ness. 

“Twilight, I thought you were past hiding things from your friends,” Minuette lightly teased. 

“I only found out half an hour ago!” Twilight defended. Minuette started giggling, which caused Twilight to giggle too.

“So Moonlight, if you don’t mind me using that name and asking about your history, what happened?” Minuette asked.

"Long story short, I grew up in an orphanage here...the foals weren't treated very well and when I grew a bit older, I struck out on my own and got my cutie mark. I then traveled on my own and studied magic on my own terms, and have been searching for who I really am for all these years - only really finding it out recently." Magnolia said simply.

Starlight rubbed her hoof against her chin, she was thinking about what minuette had just told her and then responded with “ I mean, aren’t you two upset? She asked minuette. “ it’s been an awful long time and it would be very shocking if you’re best buddy just vanished” once you guys get further and your conversation and she hears her forgiving twilight, starlight looks at them with a bit of ease and relief, kinda like she connected the dots in her brain. “C-can I be your friend? She said towards the three of them” her was very eager to get in on this genuinely. she had missed an authentic friendship, her eyes landing towards Magnolia.

Magnolia looked over at Starlight, raising an eyebrow. "I am not...against it, but considering what you said earlier - I would say it is too early to tell if I want that with you." she said in a plain tone, not wanting Starlight to misunderstand her.

• Brohoof 1

@CocoCody @Props Valroa 

On 2024-03-28 at 10:37 PM, CocoCody said:

Starlight rubbed her hoof against her chin, she was thinking about what minuette had just told her and then responded with “ I mean, aren’t you two upset? She asked minuette. “ it’s been an awful long time and it would be very shocking if you’re best buddy just vanished”

"Well yeah, I was a little upset when she ran off, but it wasn't completely her fault. Plus, she has clearly shown that she really values this friendship," Minuette replied as she ate some macarons.

On 2024-03-28 at 10:37 PM, CocoCody said:

“C-can I be your friend?"

"Well, sure, but the rest of our university friends are going to show up in a moment. Perhaps you should meet them too. Though I am curious. Who is this friend of yours that ran off? If you're willing to talk about it, that is..." Minuette asked. She would take another sip of her tea. 

On 2024-03-29 at 1:28 AM, Props Valroa said:

"I came here to prove that I was related to Twilight and happened to stumble across her." Magnolia said, and would think about what Twilight said. "We sure have a lot of catching up to do, don't we?"

"Long story short, I grew up in an orphanage here...the foals weren't treated very well and when I grew a bit older, I struck out on my own and got my cutie mark. I then traveled on my own and studied magic on my own terms, and have been searching for who I really am for all these years - only really finding it out recently." Magnolia said simply.

"Yeah, we literally just found out at the Canterlot Census Office and then came straight here after that. Both of us have quite a lot of questions we need to ask our parents," Twilight explained. 

"Oh I see," Minuette replied. "Well that's cool that you're into magic. If you ever want to do magic together, I'm sure my friends and I would be willing to help. That is, as long as it isn't something evil like trying to remove cutie marks or something..." Minuette laughed. 

Twilight stared at Minuette, shocked that she would mention this, but if Minuette knew about Starlight, she was very good at playing it off as she sipped her tea casually. 

• Hugs 1

On 2024-03-29 at 2:28 AM, Props Valroa said:

Magnolia looked over at Starlight, raising an eyebrow. "I am not...against it, but considering what you said earlier - I would say it is too early to tell if I want that with you." she said in a plain tone, not wanting Starlight to misunderstand her.

Start a glimmer shifted back a little bit, and then tempered her expression by pinching her lips a little bit, she gave a little nod and was listening intently. Starlight thought in her head about the optimistic thought of getting a second chance in her own little way.

She paid close attention when Magnolia mentioned that she studied magic, interest grew starlight as she lean forward with a smile. “Oh! This is totally my area of expertise, what type of magic books do you read?”

20 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Well, sure, but the rest of our university friends are going to show up in a moment. Perhaps you should meet them too. Though I am curious. Who is this friend of yours that ran off? If you're willing to talk about it, that is..." Minuette asked. She would take another sip of her tea. 

Starlight glimmer was shy at the question, but she had the will to see it through starlights face darken a little bit as she started to address minuet’s question. “ well, his name was Sunburst and we used to live in the same town together, we were really close friends and would play games together as fillies, but one day he had to leave because he got accepted into some school or something.. I can’t really remember. I kind of blocked it out from my memory.

• Brohoof 2

@CocoCody @Skylight Scintillate

"Yeah, we literally just found out at the Canterlot Census Office and then came straight here after that. Both of us have quite a lot of questions we need to ask our parents," Twilight explained. 

"Oh I see," Minuette replied. "Well that's cool that you're into magic. If you ever want to do magic together, I'm sure my friends and I would be willing to help. That is, as long as it isn't something evil like trying to remove cutie marks or something..." Minuette laughed. 

Twilight stared at Minuette, shocked that she would mention this, but if Minuette knew about Starlight, she was very good at playing it off as she sipped her tea casually. 

Magnolia laughed at Minuette's statement. "Well, my magic allows me to be pretty stealthy." she said, and her horn flashed black for a second and her body suddenly evaporated into a black mist and appeared behind Minuette - of which Magnolia gave her a gentle boop on the back of her head. "Shadows are everywhere, that's my specialty." Magnolia said with a hint of pride in her words. 

Start a glimmer shifted back a little bit, and then tempered her expression by pinching her lips a little bit, she gave a little nod and was listening intently. Starlight thought in her head about the optimistic thought of getting a second chance in her own little way.

She paid close attention when Magnolia mentioned that she studied magic, interest grew starlight as she lean forward with a smile. “Oh! This is totally my area of expertise, what type of magic books do you read?”

Magnolia looked over to Starlight, thinking that she had answered this question by doing her demonstration of her ability to the rest of them here. She was satisfied with what she had shown here so far.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@CocoCody @Props Valroa 

The group's conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Oh they're here!" Minuette remarked as she got up to answer it. She returned with four more unicorn mares. "...I hope you all don't mind that Twilight brought guests today. It was all rather last minute..." Minuette explained as they all sat down in the living room. 

"Oh that's ok. I'm interested in meeting them too," the yellow pony with a curly turquoise mane replied. She turned her attention to Starlight and Magnolia as Minuette served the new guests some tea and macarons. "I'm Lemon Hearts. One of you is related to Twilight? What are your names?" Lemon Hearts asked. Minuette would lean over to explain to the new guests what they knew about Magnolia so far as the rest of the guests introduced themselves. 

On 2024-03-31 at 11:54 AM, CocoCody said:

"Oh, you two are into magic? That's cool. All of us studied magic at university, but in different fields," Twinkleshine explained. "What kind of magic are you interested in?"

On 2024-03-31 at 11:54 AM, CocoCody said:

Starlight glimmer was shy at the question, but she had the will to see it through starlights face darken a little bit as she started to address minuet’s question. “ well, his name was Sunburst and we used to live in the same town together, we were really close friends and would play games together as fillies, but one day he had to leave because he got accepted into some school or something.. I can’t really remember. I kind of blocked it out from my memory.

"...Sunburst... Wait, Lyra, was that your partner in that anthropology class you were really into?" Lemon Hearts asked. 

"No that was Starburst..." Lyra replied. "I think Sunburst was the classmate that really struggled in Twinkleshine's applied spellcasting class..."

"Oh yeah, I remember that..." Minuette replied as the group reminisced about their university classmates. 

"I'm sure we could find where he is now in the yearbook or something..." Moondancer said.

"Would you like to meet him again?" Minuette asked Starlight.

On 2024-03-31 at 12:35 PM, Props Valroa said:

Magnolia laughed at Minuette's statement. "Well, my magic allows me to be pretty stealthy." she said, and her horn flashed black for a second and her body suddenly evaporated into a black mist and appeared behind Minuette - of which Magnolia gave her a gentle boop on the back of her head. "Shadows are everywhere, that's my specialty." Magnolia said with a hint of pride in her words. 

All the unicorns murmured in interest as they watched Magnolia's demonstration. 

"Oh, cool. Is that done through light dilation or light refraction?" Twinkleshine asked.

"I don't know, it seems like there's some kind of necromancy magic involved? But it's hard to tell with just a quick glance," Lemon Hearts replied.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-03-31 at 7:04 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

Oh, you two are into magic? That's cool. All of us studied magic at university, but in different fields," Twinkleshine explained. "What kind of magic are you interested in?".

A deep, passionate expression bloomed across her face, deepening warmth could be felt from her words as she immediately engaged with this conversation. “ l am really fascinated with teleportation spells and levitation, I’ve actually been studying levitation for very long time, ever since I knew how to read honestly. Makes traversing a whole lot easier.”

On 2024-03-31 at 7:04 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:"

"...Sunburst... Wait, Lyra, was that your partner in that anthropology class you were really into?" Lemon Hearts asked. 

"No that was Starburst..." Lyra replied. "I think Sunburst was the classmate that really struggled in Twinkleshine's applied spellcasting class..."

"Oh yeah, I remember that..." Minuette replied as the group reminisced about their university classmates. 

"I'm sure we could find where he is now in the yearbook or something..." Moondancer said.

"Would you like to meet him again?" Minuette asked Starlight.

Starlight glimmer looked at her with shock, her eyes widening, she looked down at the floor and then back up at her, a nervous, energetic, energy, forming in her. “More.. more than anything I would like to.”

• Hugs 2

@Skylight Scintillate @CocoCody

The group's conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Oh they're here!" Minuette remarked as she got up to answer it. She returned with four more unicorn mares. "...I hope you all don't mind that Twilight brought guests today. It was all rather last minute..." Minuette explained as they all sat down in the living room. 

"Oh that's ok. I'm interested in meeting them too," the yellow pony with a curly turquoise mane replied. She turned her attention to Starlight and Magnolia as Minuette served the new guests some tea and macarons. "I'm Lemon Hearts. One of you is related to Twilight? What are your names?" Lemon Hearts asked. Minuette would lean over to explain to the new guests what they knew about Magnolia so far as the rest of the guests introduced themselves. 

Magnolia would introduce herself to Lemon Hearts as she came into the room - evidently Lemon Hearts was another friend of Twilight's and Magnolia would Minuette explain what was going on here and that she is related to Twilight.

All the unicorns murmured in interest as they watched Magnolia's demonstration. 

"Oh, cool. Is that done through light dilation or light refraction?" Twinkleshine asked.

"I don't know, it seems like there's some kind of necromancy magic involved?" Lemon Hearts replied.

Magnolia shook her head at both of their questions. "Neither. Pure shadow. I can transform my body itself into shadow and move around within shadows, like, swim within them. It's hard to explain, but it's something I found a natural affinity to, for some reason." Magnolia stated, as she looked over to Starlight - currently unsure of what to think of her story and what she wanted to do. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Props Valroa @CocoCody 

On 2024-04-02 at 10:56 PM, CocoCody said:

A deep, passionate expression bloomed across her face, deepening warmth could be felt from her words as she immediately engaged with this conversation. “ l am really fascinated with teleportation spells and levitation, I’ve actually been studying levitation for very long time, ever since I knew how to read honestly. Makes traversing a whole lot easier.”

"Oh my gosh, Twilight's really good at teleporting, too! After reconnecting with us, she set up a long-distance teleportation line between Ponyville and Canterlot. Now she can spend a morning and an evening with her friends in Ponyville and an afternoon with us here in Canterlot on the same day! Isn't that amazing?" Minuette exclaimed. 

"Minuette, if you want to show off your magical abilities to Magnolia and Starlight, you can just say so, you know? Holding a conversation with the rest of the ponies here while preparing cheese fruit and crackers platter in the kitchen," Twinkleshine teased, gesturing to Minuette's glowing horn. 

"Aww, but pretending to be subtle while showing off is so much fun," Minuette whined playfully as she swapped out the now-empty plate of macarons for fruit, cheese, and crackers. 

"Oh we're doing that game now? Twinkleshine, tell Starlight about the time you set up an event at the university by levitating everything into place in ten seconds flat!" Lyra replied. "There must have been over two thousand objects total! And she did it all in one go!"

On 2024-04-02 at 10:56 PM, CocoCody said:

Starlight glimmer looked at her with shock, her eyes widening, she looked down at the floor and then back up at her, a nervous, energetic, energy, forming in her. “More.. more than anything I would like to.”

Minutte would once again show off her ability to levitate things outside of her line of sight when she levitated over her university yearbook from another room. She opened it and began flipping through the pages. "Alright, Sunburst... Oh look, Starburst is sitting like you in this picture, Lyra! Anyways, Sunburst: went to the Crystal Empire... Huh. There aren't really any more details on Sunburst here. Though I'm sure if you went to the Crystal Empire, you could find out more about his whereabouts," Minuette would levitate the yearbook over to Starlight for her to see while levitating some cheese and fruit onto a cracker and eating it.

On 2024-04-02 at 11:36 PM, Props Valroa said:

Magnolia shook her head at both of their questions. "Neither. Pure shadow. I can transform my body itself into shadow and move around within shadows, like, swim within them. It's hard to explain, but it's something I found a natural affinity to, for some reason." Magnolia stated, as she looked over to Starlight - currently unsure of what to think of her story and what she wanted to do. 

"Transform into shadows... Wait, so like Sombra?" Lemon Hearts asked. "And what are the implications of this magic? And talking about magic, are there any fields of magic that interest you?"

On 2024-04-02 at 11:36 PM, Props Valroa said:

Magnolia would introduce herself to Lemon Hearts as she came into the room - evidently Lemon Hearts was another friend of Twilight's and Magnolia would Minuette explain what was going on here and that she is related to Twilight.

"Oh wow, so both of you are reconnecting with those that used to be close to you," Moondancer, who had been quite quiet up until this point spoke up. "I know how you two feel. It really hurt when my friend Twilight just left without a word. And for a while, I gave up on trying to make friends again. But then Twilight came back and she convinced me that I shouldn't let her leaving me prevent me from having friends. And now we're close friends. They mean so much to me..." Moondancer started tearing up. This would cause the other five unicorns to give Moondancer a group hug, and they would all nuzzle each other for a bit while Moondancer expressed her past.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2024-04-09 at 10:46 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

Minutte would once again show off her ability to levitate things outside of her line of sight when she levitated over her university yearbook from another room. She opened it and began flipping through the pages. "Alright, Sunburst... Oh look, Starburst is sitting like you in this picture, Lyra! Anyways, Sunburst: went to the Crystal Empire... Huh. There aren't really any more details on Sunburst here. Though I'm sure if you went to the Crystal Empire, you could find out more about his whereabouts," Minuette would levitate the yearbook over to Starlight for her to see while levitating some cheese and fruit onto a cracker and eating it.

“C-crystal empire? What would he be doing all the way up there, I thought maybe he would live in Canterlot.” She had a profound sense of enlightenment over her, her head even deeper into thoughts now as she wrapped her head around this revelation.. “ I am not sure if I should visit him, maybe he would not remember me.”

As a cute little, sidenote, starlight beamed a little grin at minuette. “ ah- I see you have mastered one of the more complicated levitation spells, the hardships of eating fruit and cheese on a cracker~” she said with a bit of cheek, but it was playful, she beams a smile at her. “ thank you-for letting me know this, even though I am apprehensive, it helps me more than you know.”

"Oh wow, so both of you are reconnecting with those that used to be close to you," Moondancer, who had been quite quiet up until this point spoke up. "I know how you two feel. It really hurt when my friend Twilight just left without a word. And for a while, I gave up on trying to make friends again. But then Twilight came back and she convinced me that I shouldn't let her leaving me prevent me from having friends. And now we're close friends. They mean so much to me..." Moondancer started tearing up. This would cause the other five unicorns to give Moondancer a group hug, and they would all nuzzle each other for a bit while Moondancer expressed her past.

Starlight listened intently, she couldn’t help her feel incredibly moved by Moondancer story, she felt exactly just like her. It opened up a little bit in her heart, although she was still guarded with a sense of not wanting to feel heartache, this was a good start. “ Moondancer, you have made so much progress. as someone who has been through similar circumstances, I feel a sense of happiness for you, I’ve spent years feeling sorry for myself and frankly a bit jaded, but I’m happy for you, it’s been a long time since I could say that about some pony. I’m just curious, though, how do you cope with the possibility of rejection? I mean you could of dedicated yourself to reuniting but you could’ve been pushed away, I am still in that stage, I don’t know if I should open up to sunburst again because I’m scared that I won’t be enough.”

Starlight was incredibly intrigued, it briefly snapped her out of the beautiful headspace that she was in, but only for a moment, something about Magnolias response triggered something in her to listen. Almost like she was being pulled by two different forces, one for power, and the other for genuine love with sunburst.. start like glimmer pinched her lips tightly together and tried to restrain herself from asking questions about the shadow like magic, so she decided to choose Sunburst. “Uh- magnolia, How do you think I should approach Sunburst if I was to meet him again, of course I have to find him first, but if I was to, what do you think I should say I wouldn’t know where to start.”

Edited by CocoCody
  • Brohoof 2

"Transform into shadows... Wait, so like Sombra?" Lemon Hearts asked. "And what are the implications of this magic? And talking about magic, are there any fields of magic that interest you?"

"Any magic interests me. Just that shadow magic comes the most easily and naturally to me. Sombra has Dark magic. I have shadow magic. That is the difference, but functionally, it is the same thing, just without the dark aspect, if that makes sense."

Magnolia watches the group of them all nuzzle each other and a blush was visible on those white cheeks of hers. Magnolia didn't really have that much to say here at the moment, but, she was glad that they could all be friends again. "Main thing I want to find out is why they abandoned me, instead of raising me like they did with Twilight and Shining Armor." Magnolia would say.

Starlight was incredibly intrigued, it briefly snapped her out of the beautiful headspace that she was in, but only for a moment, something about Magnolias response triggered something in her to listen. Almost like she was being pulled by two different forces, one for power, and the other for genuine love with sunburst.. start like glimmer pinched her lips tightly together and tried to restrain herself from asking questions about the shadow like magic, so she decided to choose Sunburst. “Uh- magnolia, How do you think I should approach Sunburst if I was to meet him again, of course I have to find him first, but if I was to, what do you think I should say I wouldn’t know where to start.”

"I am sure that this friend of yours wouldn't be fond of you trying to steal cutie marks from others, so I suppose I would suggest you be honest to him about what you are doing and what you have been up to, because either way, he will probably find out about it. Other than that I don't have any ideas." Magnolia stated to Starlight. 

• Delighted Giggle 2

@Props Valroa @CocoCody 

11 hours ago, CocoCody said:

“C-crystal empire? What would he be doing all the way up there, I thought maybe he would live in Canterlot.” She had a profound sense of enlightenment over her, her head even deeper into thoughts now as she wrapped her head around this revelation.. “ I am not sure if I should visit him, maybe he would not remember me.”

"I'm not really sure. That's the extent of his whereabouts in the yearbook. However, he would definitely remember you!" Twinkleshine explained. "Hey I know! Since we're going to the Crystal Empire in a few days for a magical research project, why don't you join us? I'm sure between the all of us, we could figure something out."

13 hours ago, CocoCody said:

Starlight listened intently, she couldn’t help her feel incredibly moved by Moondancer story, she felt exactly just like her. It opened up a little bit in her heart, although she was still guarded with a sense of not wanting to feel heartache, this was a good start. “ Moondancer, you have made so much progress. as someone who has been through similar circumstances, I feel a sense of happiness for you, I’ve spent years feeling sorry for myself and frankly a bit jaded, but I’m happy for you, it’s been a long time since I could say that about some pony. I’m just curious, though, how do you cope with the possibility of rejection? I mean you could of dedicated yourself to reuniting but you could’ve been pushed away, I am still in that stage, I don’t know if I should open up to sunburst again because I’m scared that I won’t be enough.”

Twilight leaned over and whispered something to Moondancer. Moondancer pondered the information that was given to her before replying. "It sounds like Sunburst means a lot to you. It took a while for me to realize how much Twilight's friendship meant to me, but when I realized, both of us were willing to put in the effort to fix it, even if the first few moments are really awkward. And now all of us are close friends, as you can see. If you think Sunburst values this friendship as much as you, then you'll be enough. This is for you to determine," Moondancer replied. 

8 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

"Any magic interests me. Just that shadow magic comes the most easily and naturally to me. Sombra has Dark magic. I have shadow magic. That is the difference, but functionally, it is the same thing, just without the dark aspect, if that makes sense."

"Ah, I see. I suppose that means we'll have to add this shadow magic to the fields of magic we'll have to investigate," Lemon Hearts replied with a light laugh. 

If Starlight and Magnolia didn't have much else to say, the group would enjoy some more fruit and cheese quietly. In a bit, Twilight would glance at the time before saying, "It was really nice to meet up again, everypony. See ya at the train station to head to the Crystal Empire," Twilight would reply before getting up and leading the way towards the door. "Alright, uuh, Moonlight, are you ready to meet our parents?"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2024-04-12 at 4:38 PM, Props Valroa said:

"I am sure that this friend of yours wouldn't be fond of you trying to steal cutie marks from others, so I suppose I would suggest you be honest to him about what you are doing and what you have been up to, because either way, he will probably find out about it. Other than that I don't have any ideas." Magnolia stated to Starlight. 

Startlight glimmer winced at the reminder, part of her did not appreciate that, but she shrugged it off, bearing a small eye roll at the stealing cutie marks part and then continuing. “ I am just afraid that you will look down upon me because I haven’t really done a lot with my life outside of my village. I mean comparatively to him and where he has gone.”

On 2024-04-13 at 1:21 AM, Skylight Scintillate said:

Twilight leaned over and whispered something to Moondancer. Moondancer pondered the information that was given to her before replying. "It sounds like Sunburst means a lot to you. It took a while for me to realize how much Twilight's friendship meant to me, but when I realized, both of us were willing to put in the effort to fix it, even if the first few moments are really awkward. And now all of us are close friends, as you can see. If you think Sunburst values this friendship as much as you, then you'll be enough. This is for you to determine," Moondancer replied. 

Starlight looked and kept a dazed stare at Moondancer for a second, she was incredibly moved by her words, her surge of warmth and empathy felt through her words getting to starlight. “maybe, it is worth reaching out to him in the end, Moondancer. I really appreciate you speaking to me about this, this is something I spent years thinking about, and I was honestly afraid to do, but maybe there is a chance after all.”

Edited by CocoCody
  • Brohoof 1

@Skylight Scintillate

"Ah, I see. I suppose that means we'll have to add this shadow magic to the fields of magic we'll have to investigate," Lemon Hearts replied with a light laugh. 

If Starlight and Magnolia didn't have much else to say, the group would enjoy some more fruit and cheese quietly. In a bit, Twilight would glance at the time before saying, "It was really nice to meet up again, everypony. See ya at the train station to head to the Crystal Empire," Twilight would reply before getting up and leading the way towards the door. "Alright, uuh, Moonlight, are you ready to meet our parents?"

Magnolia didn't have much else to say to the group at the moment, but, she did enjoy meeting them for the first time. Magnolia would walk to the door quietly and think about what it would be like to meet with her parents. It was something she was putting off for a while, but she wanted to confront it. "Yes I am." she said quietly, her eyes looking into Twilight's own for a moment.

Startlight glimmer winced at the reminder, part of her did not appreciate that, but she shrugged it off, bearing a small eye roll at the stealing cutie marks part and then continuing. “ I am just afraid that you will look down upon me because I haven’t really done a lot with my life outside of my village. I mean comparatively to him and where he has gone.”

Magnolia didn't answer Starlight here - and would maintain her silence, showing that she wasn't interested in discussing anything further with her. She didn't think too highly of Starlight anyway, and moved away from her a bit. Magnolia was more focused on her parents - and not some strange, cultist mare.

• Hugs 1

(edited)

@CocoCody @Props Valroa 

Twilight abruptly paused by the doorway as a thought suddenly dawned on her. "Hey, uh, Starlight? It's probably best if only Magnolia and I visit my parents. We'll part ways for now, but I hope to see you again on the train to the Crystal Empire," Twilight explained.

"You could stay with us," Minuette offered. "It sounds like you want to be friends with us, and it seems like you and Moondancer have connected quite quickly."

Moondancer blushed at that remark as Twilight left Minuette's house with Magnolia.

On 4/14/2024 at 1:24 PM, CocoCody said:

“I am just afraid that you will look down upon me because I haven’t really done a lot with my life outside of my village. I mean comparatively to him and where he has gone.”

"I don't know about that. It seemed like Sunburst really struggled in that applied spellcasting class that I was in..." Twinkleshine remarked.

"I haven't heard of Sunburst doing anything notable in the field of magic after graduation..." Lyra noted.

"And trust us, we keep up with all the latest magical research," Minuette added. 

"But I don't think that matters. When Twilight ran off to Ponyville, she became an element of harmony and became friends with the other elements there. She had changed significantly, but we were still able to reconnect based on our history together,"  Moondancer explained.

=====

On 4/14/2024 at 1:41 PM, Props Valroa said:

"Yes I am." she said quietly, her eyes looking into Twilight's own for a moment.

Twilight would lead the way towards her parents' house silently, not quite sure what to say or how to prepare for something as life-changing as this. It wasn't long before the pair found themselves at their intended destination. Twilight would walk up to the front door and knock before stepping back. The sound of hoofsteps inside shuffling about was heard, and after about a minute, the door opened.

"Twilight! What brings you here?" Twilight Velvet asked before noticing Moonlight. "I'm sorry, you look familiar, but I can't quite place my hoof on it... Hold on, Moonlight? Is that you? It's been so long! I didn't know if I would ever see you again. I hope you're doing ok."

"Hey Velvet, who's at the door?" Night Light asked as he walked over. 

"Twilight and Moonlight!" Velvet exclaimed as she hugged them both.

"Oh, hello Moonlight. It's been such a long time..." Night Light said to Moonlight as he would join in on the family hug.

• Excited 1

(edited)
On 2024-04-14 at 2:41 PM, Props Valroa said:

Magnolia didn't answer Starlight here - and would maintain her silence, showing that she wasn't interested in discussing anything further with her. She didn't think too highly of Starlight anyway, and moved away from her a bit. Magnolia was more focused on her parents - and not some strange, cultist mare.

Something about magnolia rubbed starlight glimmer the wrong way, she raised an eyebrow at her, knowing that she was judging her as much as she was judging magnolia, she decided to keep her eye on her. Something about her presence made her feel a bit defensive, of course starlight was not a saint herself, starlight felt self conscious and insecure about her own wrongdoings.

On 2024-04-15 at 1:49 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

@CocoCody @Props Valroa

Twilight abruptly paused by the doorway as a thought suddenly dawned on her. "Hey, uh, Starlight? It's probably best if only Magnolia and I visit my parents. We'll part ways for now, but I hope to see you again on the train to the Crystal Empire," Twilight explained.

"You could stay with us," Minuette offered. "It sounds like you want to be friends with us, and it seems like you and Moondancer have connected quite quickly."

Moondancer blushed at that remark as Twilight left Minuette's house with Magnolia.

“Okay twilight, I understand and I will see you on the train to the crystal empire” She spoke affirmatively, she felt a little bad that she has not spoken in depth with twilight but she had a little bit of hope that she did not think bad of her, as much as she probably deserves it, thought starlight. She would have more to say to twilight once she saw her again. 

Starlight was incredibly charmed by moon dancer and minutes hospitality and friendliness, something she had not felt genuinely in a very long time, something that made her nervous and twitch, because she was used to controlling things. Although emotion pulled her to stare at both there eyes. “Honestly, I would love nothing more to be your friends- I haven’t felt loved like this in years- I just- I - um.. yeah let’s hang out and talk?” She looked like she was about to cry, but it was a good one. “I am sorry- I am not used to ponies being nice to me- I just want you guys to like me” she also gave thought to what they mentioned about sunburst.

Edited by CocoCody
  • Hugs 2

Twilight would lead the way towards her parents' house silently, not quite sure what to say or how to prepare for something as life-changing as this. It wasn't long before the pair found themselves at their intended destination. Twilight would walk up to the front door and knock before stepping back. The sound of hoofsteps inside shuffling about was heard, and after about a minute, the door opened.

"Twilight! What brings you here?" Twilight Velvet asked before noticing Moonlight. "I'm sorry, you look familiar, but I can't quite place my hoof on it... Hold on, Moonlight? Is that you? It's been so long! I didn't know if I would ever see you again. I hope you're doing ok."

"Hey Velvet, who's at the door?" Night Light asked as he walked over. 

"Twilight and Moonlight!" Velvet exclaimed as she hugged them both.

"Oh, hello Moonlight. It's been such a long time..." Night Light said to Moonlight as he would join in on the family hug.

Magnolia had no objections to separating off from Starlight for now - as a matter of fact, she had a preference for that. Starlight could go mingle with Twilight's other friends all she wanted, just that Magnolia hoped that she wouldn't try to do anything to cause harm to them. Magnolia would follow Twilight to her parents house - she didn't remember or have any knowledge of what it looked like because it was so long ago before shew as able to talk.

Magnolia sort of stood there nervously as the doors would open and she would see her parents - and as Magnolia was hugged they would feel her soft fluffy white coat. Magnolia hugged them back silently, finding it a bit surprising they would care about her. 

"I have never seen either of you...except when I was a real young filly? I can't remember but um, I'm here and I've finally worked up the courage to come try to find you two." she gulped looking at them. "Am I welcome here?" she would ask, looking to the two of them as she hugged them tightly. 

• Hugs 2

(edited)

@CocoCody @Props Valroa 

On 2024-04-17 at 3:12 PM, CocoCody said:

“Honestly, I would love nothing more to be your friends- I haven’t felt loved like this in years- I just- I - um.. yeah let’s hang out and talk?” She looked like she was about to cry, but it was a good one. “I am sorry- I am not used to ponies being nice to me- I just want you guys to like me”

"Sure, we'd love to be your friends, but that means you'll have to answer some tough questions. We have some concerns about your goal to remove cutie marks from other ponies. Why are you doing this? Cutie marks are a crucial part of who a pony is, and without them, a pony would feel worthless. All of our cutie marks are really important to us, which is why talking about removing them to Twilight didn't give her the best first impression. She got the impression that you might try to remove her cutie mark. However, we want to hear your explanation, so why are you doing this?" Minuette asked. She looked at Starlight with a surprisingly serious expression.

Lyra Heartstrings, Moondancer, Twinkleshine, and Lemon Hearts with a similarly serious expression. 

"Yeah we love new friends, but we gotta make sure our new friends don't cause any problems with our existing friends, you see. And if you're doing things like trying to take away ponies' cutie marks or starting cults in villages, that would be problematic. So hopefully we can sort this out," Twinkleshine added.

=====

On 2024-04-18 at 4:06 PM, Props Valroa said:

"I have never seen either of you...except when I was a real young filly? I can't remember but um, I'm here and I've finally worked up the courage to come try to find you two." she gulped looking at them. "Am I welcome here?" she would ask, looking to the two of them as she hugged them tightly. 

"Of course you're welcome here; we're family!" Velvet exclaimed. "Come in, make yourself comfortable."

"Why didn't you tell me that I have an older sister?" Twilight asked as she walked inside.

"Alright then, I suppose it's time you both hear this," Velvet said as she sat down on the couch in the living room and gestured to the rest of the family to do the same. She also set down a box of tissues for when everypony inevitably cried. 

"When I had my first pregnancy, Night Light and I were still dating. Both of us were still young at the time, and neither of us were ready to have foals. We had graduated from university recently, and we were only just getting settled with our new jobs and new home here in Canterlot. It was a very difficult decision, and all of the options were bad, but we decided that putting our foal up for adoption would be the least-worst option. While we did leave information for you if you went looking for us, by the time we had Twilight and Shining Armor, we assumed that you wanted nothing to do with us," Velvet explained to Moonlight.

"To us, it didn't make sense to tell you about a sister that you would be very unlikely to meet. And so much time had passed, well, we weren't really sure how to tell you either," Night Light explained. "We're sorry we didn't tell you about this sooner. We hope you, both of you, can forgive us for this."

Hearing this caused Twilight to cry, which in turn caused Velvet and Night Light to cry as they hugged each other (and Moonlight if she joined in) and took full advantage of the tissue box next to them.

• Hugs 1

On 2024-04-18 at 7:02 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Sure, we'd love to be your friends, but that means you'll have to answer some tough questions. We have some concerns about your goal to remove cutie marks from other ponies. Why are you doing this? Cutie marks are a crucial part of who a pony is, and without them, a pony would feel worthless. All of our cutie marks are really important to us, which is why talking about removing them to Twilight didn't give her the best first impression. She got the impression that you might try to remove her cutie mark. However, we want to hear your explanation, so why are you doing this?" Minuette asked. She looked at Starlight with a surprisingly serious expression.

Lyra Heartstrings, Moondancer, Twinkleshine, and Lemon Hearts with a similarly serious expression. 

"Yeah we love new friends, but we gotta make sure our new friends don't cause any problems with our existing friends, you see. And if you're doing things like trying to take away ponies' cutie marks or starting cults in villages, that would be problematic. So hopefully we can sort this out," Twinkleshine

The first question stirring something complex and overwhelming in starlight, the gravity of which could be seen in the stiffness in her facial expressions. she was not used to people questioning her motives, nor showing much empathy to her actions, but some thing about the situation made starlight drop a few ounces of weight on her facial expression even though it was quite difficult answering, suddenly, it turned quite emotional as something within her broke through, a sense of humanity. “-Honestly, I feel worthless with a cutey mark, It did not matter much when it came to keeping me and Sunburst together, all my cutey mark did was highlight the difference that I had with other ponies.” Her voice, dredged with passion and pain. “ How I want to feel, is understood by some pony, I don’t quite care if ponies don’t understand why I do the things that I do, but they don’t quite understand that I do it out of love. The love that I want to feel that I’ve never got, I understand that I’ve done wrong things… but nobody has ever took the damn time to notice that I was suffering as they were changing, I took it in my own hands to control my life again.” A complicated flurry of emotions spun through her mind, sinking a heavy upset in her throat, feeling that choked her up. Tears spilling out from either side of her eyes. “ I want to ask both of you, what would you do.. if you lost someone, To make the pain go away, where would that take you?” 

Starlight shifted to pace as she paced, a pause in her speech as a smirk bounced to break some of the seriousness etched on her face. “I used to be idealistic once too, I used to think that as if we if we believed in the greater good, that somehow love could conquer all- but how good is it when it can be easily taken away from you?“ she was slowly removing a mask, she tilted her head to a new angle, to the side, shadows, casting across the right side of her cheek. “There are no good ponies any more, just villains of various degrees” that was the best she could come to directly answering the question, more of trying to justify her feelings, to get them to understand where she was, On a tall jagged cliff of emotions. “There is very little balance in this world anymore“ she then faced back at the two ponies slowly as her face cast more shadows. “If you insist trotting through life, hooves laden with hope, you will only meet one devastating heartache after another-.” shifting back a little,noticing how impassioned she had gotten. “I am sorry, I do not mean to impose on you two.”

@Props Valroa @Skylight Scintillate

• Brohoof 2

"Of course you're welcome here; we're family!" Velvet exclaimed. "Come in, make yourself comfortable."

"Why didn't you tell me that I have an older sister?" Twilight asked as she walked inside.

"Alright then, I suppose it's time you both hear this," Velvet said as she sat down on the couch in the living room and gestured to the rest of the family to do the same. She also set down a box of tissues for when everypony inevitably cried. 

"When I had my first pregnancy, Night Light and I were still dating. Both of us were still young at the time, and neither of us were ready to have foals. We had graduated from university recently, and we were only just getting settled with our new jobs and new home here in Canterlot. It was a very difficult decision, and all of the options were bad, but we decided that putting our foal up for adoption would be the least-worst option. While we did leave information for you if you went looking for us, by the time we had Twilight and Shining Armor, we assumed that you wanted nothing to do with us," Velvet explained to Moonlight.

"To us, it didn't make sense to tell you about a sister that you would be very unlikely to meet. And so much time had passed, well, we weren't really sure how to tell you either," Night Light explained. "We're sorry we didn't tell you about this sooner. We hope you, both of you, can forgive us for this."

Hearing this caused Twilight to cry, which in turn caused Velvet and Night Light to cry as they hugged each other (and Moonlight if she joined in) and took full advantage of the tissue box next to them.

Magnolia walked in and would listen to what was spoken here - and she sort of just sat there, as if not fully trusting or believing what had been said to her as of now. "In the Canterlot Orphanage I was alone and constantly bullied by the other foals there. Nobody ever seemed to try to care for me and I waited for an adoption that never came. When I grew a little older, I lost all hope in finding someone who could adopt me and so I ran away and lived as a street beggar, but the rich snobs of Canterlot were indifferent - and so I ran away again, and I said to myself that I would never be beholden to any circumstance ever again, and that I make my own choices - and that is how I got my cutie mark." Magnolia said, showing them her cutie mark - a valiant silver sword flanked by a laurel of flowers.

"I was only able to find the information within the past few years, and I didn't believe it. I thought it was some cruel joke the Orphanage foals played on me but when I searched my feelings, I knew it was true. For a long time, I hated my circumstances and I hated my upbringing - I still do. All that would have been different if I had a group of friends growing up and teachers who cared, but none ever did. So I took it upon myself. If nobody was going to be a friend, I would be fine with furthering my individual strength and ensuring that nobody would ever intimidate me again." Magnolia said boldly, but she too - had started to cry as she hugged her family here. 

• Hugs 1

@Props Valroa @CocoCody 

On 2024-04-22 at 11:40 AM, CocoCody said:

“-Honestly, I feel worthless with a cutey mark, It did not matter much when it came to keeping me and Sunburst together, all my cutey mark did was highlight the difference that I had with other ponies.”

"Hmm, well it sounds like you're upset that Sunburst's cutie mark caused him to leave to leave you behind. However, it wasn't his cutie mark that prevented you from writing to him or visiting him in Canterlot, was it? Or is there something else that contributed to this?" Twinkleshine questioned. 

"And sometimes, it's the differences that make friendships special. With this, everypony brings their unique perspective, strengths, and skills to the group. For example, look at our group. Minuette uses her magic to manipulate time in just the right way to allow us to meet up often, Lyra is always cracking some human joke, and Moondancer, while being quieter than the rest of us, offers really deep insight," Lemon Hearts explained, responding to Lyra's snicker when Starlight said hands.

“ I want to ask both of you, what would you do.. if you lost someone, To make the pain go away, where would that take you?” 

"For me, it really hurt when Twilight left me. She meant a lot to me, and I thought she didn't care about me anymore. Due to that, I stopped making friends and ignored the friends that continued to care about me. It was awful, and I spent as much time away from others as I could. However, as my friends have shown, I shouldn't have let that prevent me from making friends," Moondancer explained, which caused the rest of the friend group to nuzzle her.

"For the rest of us, we can't really say, because while it did hurt when Twilight left, we had each other to rely on. I suppose it did make us hang on to each other more tightly, but that demonstrates the difference in what we did: we leaned into our friendships. And sometimes, it's best to be able to have your friends help you work through your problems," Twinkleshine explained. 

“I used to be idealistic once too, I used to think that as if we if we believed in the greater good, that somehow love could conquer all- but how good is it when it can be easily taken away from you?“

"It sounds to me like you're underestimating the relationship between friendship and magic. And if you've seen anything that Twilight has done with her friends, you'll know what I mean. Like first, she went to Ponyville, became friends with some of the ponies there, learned the magic of friendship, and now she goes around with her friends blasting villains with rainbow lasers of friendship! And then she decided to reconnect with her university friends here in Canterlot, learned the friendship of magic, and now we go around blasting villains with rainbow lasers of magic!" Minuette exclaimed excitedly.

“There are no good ponies any more, just villains of various degrees” “There is very little balance in this world anymore“ “If you insist trotting through life, hooves laden with hope, you will only meet one devastating heartache after another-.”

"Starlight, that pessimism won't get you anywhere. Thinking that everypony else is evil is going to make everypony you meet avoid you. And thinking this way is the reasoning used to justify doing bad things to other ponies, which is the opposite of friendship. Yes, you do have to open up and put yourself out there when making friends, and that can hurt, but shutting yourself away hurts as well. If you want to be friends with us, we cannot accept this doomerism attitude of yours. If not, you're free to leave. We can only be friends with you as much as you want to be friends with us. The choice is yours," Lyra offered. She glanced at Starlight with a surprisingly serious face.

=====

On 2024-04-22 at 11:56 AM, Props Valroa said:

"I was only able to find the information within the past few years, and I didn't believe it. I thought it was some cruel joke the Orphanage foals played on me but when I searched my feelings, I knew it was true. For a long time, I hated my circumstances and I hated my upbringing - I still do. All that would have been different if I had a group of friends growing up and teachers who cared, but none ever did. So I took it upon myself. If nobody was going to be a friend, I would be fine with furthering my individual strength and ensuring that nobody would ever intimidate me again."

"I see." Twilight replied after a few minutes of crying. "It seems that like Moondancer and Starlight, you had some bad interactions with others when you were young, and because of that, you'd keep your distance from others and prefer to rely solely on yourself. However, would you be willing to be friends with my university friends, my parents, and me?" Twilight offered. "I can tell that my parents really genuinely care about you."

"We'd love to care for you and be your friends. However, even if you don't want anything to do with us, at least give Twilight's university friends a chance," Velvet offered.

"So now that we understand what happened, what do you want to do? Either decision you make, my parents and I would support you here," Twilight asked Moonlight

• Hugs 1

(edited)
On 2024-04-24 at 10:16 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Hmm, well it sounds like you're upset that Sunburst's cutie mark caused him to leave to leave you behind. However, it wasn't his cutie mark that prevented you from writing to him or visiting him in Canterlot, was it? Or is there something else that contributed to this?" Twinkleshine questioned. 

"And sometimes, it's the differences that make friendships special. With this, everypony brings their unique perspective, strengths, and skills to the group. For example, look at our group. Minuette uses her magic to manipulate time in just the right way to allow us to meet up often, Lyra is always cracking some human joke, and Moondancer, while being quieter than the rest of us, offers really deep insight," Lemon Hearts explained, responding to Lyra's snicker when Starlight said hands.

Something zapped right through starlight like a bolt of stimulus, she wasn’t sure if she was angry or just excited, but something about that comment stirred some thing inside of her, like she knew exactly where she was getting at.

” it made me feel inferior, and to tell you the truth, I felt left behind. For my whole life, there was nothing I could do that would help me avoid suffering .” She then Pauses politely for a second to listen her out, then continues with her response. “ I do admit I really like the companionship that you all have together, you have special talents that complement each other and I can understand that. Being that I have always been alone, not gonna lie, I wanted to benefit myself to have those type of relationships- “ A pinch of laughter coming into starlights good graces, finding Lyra to be very charming, “Heh, Lyra you like hands don’t you? I know a spell that could tickle you with fingers~

“I also can relate with you moondancer, I haven’t been much for conversation myself but thinking and studying brings such a rich inner world of knowledge and understanding, I can tell that you’re very smart, and honestly a sensitive person.”

starlight was getting lost in what is a very pleasant moment of observation. “ Oh and minuette don’t even start on time spells.. I’ve been collecting a few scrolls myself heh- I mean studying!”

"For me, it really hurt when Twilight left me. She meant a lot to me, and I thought she didn't care about me anymore. Due to that, I stopped making friends and ignored the friends that continued to care about me. It was awful, and I spent as much time away from others as I could. However, as my friends have shown, I shouldn't have let that prevent me from making friends," Moondancer explained, which caused the rest of the friend group to nuzzle her.

"For the rest of us, we can't really say, because while it did hurt when Twilight left, we had each other to rely on. I suppose it did make us hang on to each other more tightly, but that demonstrates the difference in what we did: we leaned into our friendships. And sometimes, it's best to be able to have your friends help you work through your problems," Twinkleshine explained. 

Starlight stared at them longingly, a gleam catching her eye, seeing the affection and friendship that she had long for for so long, she really wanted to be a part of that and it felt good to hear Moondancer speak about her feelings and it sounded so much similar to her own experience, but they had gone into separate parts. “I uh, I noticed that we have that in common with our stories, you handle it and that completely are for ways that I did, although I think I have to be the one to take the chance to see some burst again. I would be willing to rethink some of my uhh- habits to be part of your friend circle.

"It sounds to me like you're underestimating the relationship between friendship and magic. And if you've seen anything that Twilight has done with her friends, you'll know what I mean. Like first, she went to Ponyville, became friends with some of the ponies there, learned the magic of friendship, and now she goes around with her friends blasting villains with rainbow lasers of friendship! And then she decided to reconnect with her university friends here in Canterlot, learned the friendship of magic, and now we go around blasting villains with rainbow lasers of magic!" Minuette exclaimed excitedly.

starlight nodded at minuets words,The meaning of her sentence sinking in for her. “yeah, twilight grew and accepted changes as a natural part progressing, she embraced magic, and friends, and to be a part of that. I am not that far gone to realize that,buta big part of me doesn’t know where to start and again I’m just scared, I need somebody to teach me friendship again because my version is completely different in your guys definition”

Starlight, that pessimism won't get you anywhere. Thinking that everypony else is evil is going to make everypony you meet avoid you. And thinking this way is the reasoning used to justify doing bad things to other ponies, which is the opposite of friendship. Yes, you do have to open up and put yourself out there when making friends, and that can hurt, but shutting yourself away hurts as well. If you want to be friends with us, we cannot accept this doomerism attitude of yours. If not, you're free to leave. We can only be friends with you as much as you want to be friends with us. The choice is yours," Lyra offered. She glanced at Starlight with a surprisingly serious face.

Starlight looked down, the weight of those wordstaking gravity through her as she thought in her mind, it would be hard to drop old habits, but she knew that is what she wanted to do, she wanted to be friends with them more than anything, she wanted to be accepted and loved, and not only by them, but by herself. She looked back at Lyra with an araof seriousness, her lips staying firm together. “Okay, yes, I’m willing to go aside that attitude, I’m willing to make a change and stop hurting ponies,stop hurting myself with the ideology I had. This is gonna be hard for me to turn a new leaf, but I want to I want to change and show you guys that I can be a great friend that I love and appreciate you, I just struggle so long with war to be accepted by ponies,so if you can accept my promise to change my ways, I know that I am in good hands to be vulnerable around you and accept friendship for what it is, genuine love.”

starlight climber reached out with her hoove,this was her chance at redemption, she wanted this her whole life. It was a stretch. Maybe she could change overnight, but she was willing to be on the path to redemption. “please, if there’s anyway that I could show you that I am genuine and that I am willing to make changes, I will do, what you want me to do to prove that I’m serious about turning a new leaf and being a genuine friend”

@Props Valroa @Skylight Scintillate

Edited by CocoCody
  • Brohoof 1