Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Props Anything!

Props Valroa

• 3 weeks later...

What will you be dressed as for Halloween this year? If nothing, what was the last thing you were dressed as?

Paper or plastic?

Do you arrange your room the way you'd like and deal with outlet locations later, or do you account for them prior?

Favorite school lunch meal?

Cash outside of a celebratory card can be considered impersonal. Does the same apply to a gift card?

• Hugs 1

• 1 month later...

@Iforgotmybrain

Probably the Eaglem if I had to pick my favorite animal.

@Sparklefan1234

I'd say fixing, I've never really built anything in my life. I have fixed a lot of things though.

@SharpWit

What will you be dressed as for Halloween this year? If nothing, what was the last thing you were dressed as?

Paper or plastic?

Do you arrange your room the way you'd like and deal with outlet locations later, or do you account for them prior?

Favorite school lunch meal?

Cash outside of a celebratory card can be considered impersonal. Does the same apply to a gift card?

I didn't dress as anything for halloween, the last time I dressed as anything for halloween was in third grade when I dressed up as a shark. I prefer neither paper nor plastic - but glass, specifically glass bottles. When I re-arranged my room this year, I actually re-located one of the outlets by my bed, so I suppose you could say that I moved an outlet location.

I didn't eat school lunch, I always packed my own. We used to have these school lunch codes and stuff, I didn't even know mine since I never used anything for school lunch.

I am not so sure about gift cards, hmm. 

@Kramathia

Rather than Christmas being a religious thing, I would change it into a secular thing to where people of all types can appreciate it. I'd also move it to the first of the year, combining Christmas and New Years into one. 

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1