Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Blueberry Shiver anything!

BlueberryShiver

(edited)

Blueberry Shiver, a shy pony at first but super duper hyper and bubbly if she’s gotten to know somepony! She runs a candy store in Ponyville, and absolutely adores making blueberry flavored candies most of all! She also adore caffeinated beverages! Ask anything about her!

2820097C-A3D0-4302-9209-F6E88502C161.thumb.png.40a725f1f220c6ac15ad231c9ae89526.png4A541F94-8D5C-4F61-AF3D-4FDDD7545A5F.thumb.jpeg.4531a39a7c1fa1ce188b67330a65eeab.jpeg5104139D-6E29-49B7-A416-611CF984F3EF.thumb.jpeg.b50b50a615ea20ad8ef21b3cc4b67bdd.jpeg(Attached art of my oc is by Rafa Stary on here! Other two arts are by my friend Torhu on Discord of our OCs together but cropped so that it’s just my oc in frame lol)

Edited by BlueberryShiver
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

1 minute ago, StarlightNyars said:

Blueberry Shiver is adorable! Can you please tell me more about her cutie mark?

Blueberry Shiver is a self insert! I was born with three holes in my heart, and even though it was fixed I deal with bad heart pain every day. I have always been told that despite the pain I have a big heart and am kind, not to mention I used cartoons, books, writing, and drawing as ways to help me with the pain! So I chose a big blue heart with a pencil filling in the three holes! Her talent is basically creation and love 💙Which is why she makes candy too!

• Excited 1

2 minutes ago, BlueberryShiver said:

Blueberry Shiver is a self insert! I was born with three holes in my heart, and even though it was fixed I deal with bad heart pain every day. I have always been told that despite the pain I have a big heart and am kind, not to mention I used cartoons, books, writing, and drawing as ways to help me with the pain! So I chose a big blue heart with a pencil filling in the three holes! Her talent is basically creation and love 💙Which is why she makes candy too!

Wow! That is incredible and you are amazing! I think her cutie mark is very lovely. That’s such a great talent and mind. Thank you so much for sharing that with us :D

• Hugs 1

Moments ago, StarlightNyars said:

Wow! That is incredible and you are amazing! I think her cutie mark is very lovely. That’s such a great talent and mind. Thank you so much for sharing that with us :D

And thank you for being so sweet and kind, it means the world 💙:wub:

• Hugs 1

Is the candy market competitive in Ponyville?

Do you produce a variety of blueberry candies, or just one in particular?

Blueberry aside, what's your second favorite flavor?

What allergies do you have if any?

Any upcoming projects or products you'd like to share?

What's something others would be surprised to learn about you?

Do you prefer yellow or white lighting?

Do you enjoy blueberries outside of sweets and baked goods?

If I have three baskets with seventeen blueberries each, and you have two baskets with twenty one blueberries each, but have eaten a third of your berries, how many berries would I have to eat so we have the same number of berries in each basket?

What was the last sticker you had?