Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Imaginarium: Props Valroa - New RP Moderator

Ice Princess Silky

Spoiler

image.png

Some people are filled with surprises. Even in the most unlikely of places, a gem will shine. I feel that @Props Valroais one of those gems. With a rich mind and profound emotions he is capable of driving a roleplaying storyline forward once a sense of trust and familiarity is formed. 

I can't tell you how honored I am to be the one to offer this promotion to someone who has been so loyal and dedicated in the community to Roleplay World. @Props Valroayou've proven yourself to be a true, dedicated friend to this community. Someone with a profound mind and depth, sincerity -- regardless if someone agrees with such sentiments, you are who you are. And regardless of our differences, even my own pride will take a bow to how authentic, kind and wonderful you've been to this community in general.

"Ah!" I can hear you say, "I've finally escaped Events..I can now run to RP staff" ohohohoho yes, this is what you may believe. But I can't let go of someone so good at managing Events AND RP. Someone who's been there to show me support from the start. :toldya:You won't get rid of me so easily. :twi:

So, thanks to the lovely training of @TBDhimself, you shall be taking over his role while he's away. @TBDYou're another level of creative and kindness -- I needed to give an honorary mention to you on this page as well, since, thanks to you, this was made possible. You're wonderful. Both of you!

With that said!

Events team!
@Skylight Scintillate@Aticus the Adequate@Denim&Venöm@Sir Hugsalotl@Ganondorf8

Should any of you be interested in engaging some Roleplay into your Events -- please feel free to know that @Props Valroais a highly competent and attentive staffer to turn to.

Same go for the
RP Team! 
@Mentis Soliloquy@Derplight Sperkle@ReverieRiver Please feel free to turn to @Props Valroaif you wish your RP to become an Event <3 

With that said, welcome to the RP Staff, Props! 
:hug_day:

• Brohoof 7

I first became interested in RP in June of 2016 in the Off Topic section of the Minecraft Forum. In that time, I was only in 7th grade. I found a group of people who got me into it, and it was one of those people who showed me the forums in the first place. While those people are long gone from my life my appreciation for them will always remain. Without them, I would have never met you or anyone else on this lovely forum. My thanks is to one specific person who never saw eye to eye to me. They are the reason I am here. While that one person is gone from my life - if I had anything to say to them, it would be a sincere thank you. 

RP has always been an escape from the daily drama or real life problems. RP is not only a way of expression, it is a way of crafting other worlds that exist within one's mind and expressing it to other people. It's an art. Since 2016, I have Roleplayed on many forums. Discord Servers. I've experienced dozens of different communities. None have been as impactful as the MLP forum has. This Forum has been the saving grace of my life, because of the true friendships I've garnered here. If I had never joined the forum - I can expect that my life would have been very different without all of you.

If anything life has taught me - is that one must take the opportunities that present themselves. There were times where I wanted to walk away from the staff, or even the forums all together. But the lingering doubt in my mind has long since subsided - and been replaced with a sense of duty and camaraderie that is scarcely found anywhere else. I'm not going anywhere. 

We must triumph over our shortcomings and obstacles that come in our path. We must make our mark. We must be strong, and forge the path for other people - so that they too, can be inspired to make a difference. Strong leadership does not imply that one rules with a heavy hand. Strength comes in many forms, including fairness. 

To all those out there, reading this post - I implore you to see it within yourselves to make a change. You have no idea the possibilities that may come your way if you simply have the will to realize change. Every revolution starts with one man with a vision. Be that man. Every little thing you do matters.

For all the friends I've never met yet - I'll be waiting. 

• Brohoof 4

Congrasts!!

*nudges igloo next to @Props Valroa*

"I wish to give you a gift, but you must only do one thing for it." *rolls an organically made snowball in your direction*

"Oh, thank you but what-"

"I want you to go up to @Princess Silky about an inch away from her face and boop her in the snoot with it, then come back to me and I'll reward you with an igloo. You can do the same to anypony else but you won't get anything except for comic relief."

You hold the snowball with a concerned and puzzled look, unsure if such a heinous action should even be performed. Is an igloo really worth a violent act on a friend? You start to think of the instant despair on her face after you perform it. You shudder. You look down at the peculiar igloo pony, who also matches your gaze. "Yes it is", the pony mutters. You look at the snowball again. You know what? Perhaps this igloo would make for a nice reward.

:muffins: :eager:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Trot Shuffle said:

"I want you to go up to @Princess Silky about an inch away from her face and boop her in the snoot with it, then come back to me and I'll reward you with an igloo. You can do the same to anypony else but you won't get anything except for comic relief."

I can read you know. :okiedokieloki:
Actually... :ooh:

Spoiler

image.png

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I can read you know. :okiedokieloki:

Oh no Silky, it doesn't say "lightly tap her nose with a mushy frozen water ball". I'm not sure where you're getting that from? :oh_golly:

It says "Give Silky a BIG HUG!!!" 

Now please let your guard down just for a moment for the snowball boopening- I mean, "Big Hug" to happen... ;) :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa

Prooops!!! You finally made it and truly deserved it!! Your traits of being super creative, mindfulness and honesty got you there! It was a huge huge pleasure and fun working alongside with you and all the work we have accomplished together. You have shown me over and over again your talents in working with the RP! You continue to adapt, grow, and improve over time and I would say it’s not because of me but it’s you. You really proven yourself to take over the RP section and I know they’re in a good hand. I want to thank you for everything you did and the corporation you have giving to the team. I’m truly grateful. Through tough times you have shown great resilience and respects. You know how to take positive action and not afraid to be honest. Through seriousness you able to show your fun side and that’s RP. This role really speaks out to you and you know you will do well. You have done RP all your  time here and I believed the RP do deserve someone who has the passion and love as you do to take care of it! I’m happy to continue to work with you Props. And green looks so much better on you than blue. :toldya:

You work so hard and deserve this 10x and I’m so proud of you. 
IMG_5704.gif.b6ae589a7a41b331ce31554a3d23c531.gif

• Brohoof 2

Congratulations!

I think RP Mods fits perfectly to you. I'm not a RP Person myself, but I have seen how active and invested you are in that area!

I know you will do a good job. Keep it up! :3

• Brohoof 1

A right pony in a right place, I dare say.

Props, congratulations on Your new rank. Ever since I got to know You it became clear how passionate You are about roleplaying. Depth of Your characters, investment You put in their development, even how Magloria's... coldness was so well portrayed by You.

You're perfect for this role and I feel like You will bring a lot of wonders to the world of roleplay with Your involvement :rarity: 

Congratulations! :hug_day:

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Hide contents

image.png

Some people are filled with surprises. Even in the most unlikely of places, a gem will shine. I feel that @Props Valroais one of those gems. With a rich mind and profound emotions he is capable of driving a roleplaying storyline forward once a sense of trust and familiarity is formed. 

I can't tell you how honored I am to be the one to offer this promotion to someone who has been so loyal and dedicated in the community to Roleplay World. @Props Valroayou've proven yourself to be a true, dedicated friend to this community. Someone with a profound mind and depth, sincerity -- regardless if someone agrees with such sentiments, you are who you are. And regardless of our differences, even my own pride will take a bow to how authentic, kind and wonderful you've been to this community in general.

"Ah!" I can hear you say, "I've finally escaped Events..I can now run to RP staff" ohohohoho yes, this is what you may believe. But I can't let go of someone so good at managing Events AND RP. Someone who's been there to show me support from the start. :toldya:You won't get rid of me so easily. :twi:

So, thanks to the lovely training of @TBDhimself, you shall be taking over his role while he's away. @TBDYou're another level of creative and kindness -- I needed to give an honorary mention to you on this page as well, since, thanks to you, this was made possible. You're wonderful. Both of you!

With that said!

Events team!
@Skylight Scintillate@Aticus the Adequate@Denim&Venöm@Sir Hugsalotl@Ganondorf8

Should any of you be interested in engaging some Roleplay into your Events -- please feel free to know that @Props Valroais a highly competent and attentive staffer to turn to.

Same go for the
RP Team! 
@Mentis Soliloquy@Derplight Sperkle@ReverieRiver Please feel free to turn to @Props Valroaif you wish your RP to become an Event <3 

With that said, welcome to the RP Staff, Props! 
:hug_day:

Awwwwwww, @Princess Silky! How are you doing this? You are always finding the right words to make my heart melt! Your speech was so beautiful! :kindness:

But why are there so many level up in the community? Is there something I don't know about? A dark secret you are all hidding from simple users like me! :love:

• Brohoof 2

congrats props :) you were among the first people on here I interacted with and you're perfect for this role. Nopony has a more fertile imagination than you - there's entire figgin' worlds in that thing D:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, North Star said:

congrats props :) you were among the first people on here I interacted with and you're perfect for this role. Nopony has a more fertile imagination than you - there's entire figgin' worlds in that thing D:

Right?!? You can legit get lost in this person's deep layers of worlds... I got stuck in one of those dimensions once D:
I'm back now, all is well <3 :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Awwwwwww, @Princess Silky! How are you doing this? You are always finding the right words to make my heart melt! Your speech was so beautiful! :kindness:

But why are there so many level up in the community? Is there something I don't know about? A dark secret you are all hidding from simple users like me! :love:

Ohhhh I missed this question. Goodness... the answer is a rather intense one.

So, the community has been growing and bonding for quite some time now! Many years! And it's just been BURSTING with the desire to expand and to grow. Some people who did not have time are moving on to tend to their personal lives and those who wish to continue the legacy of this beautiful and supportive community have remained to help to expand it. There's still so much to explore and grow upon <3 <3 <3 I'm so glad that you're here to join us :rarity:

• Brohoof 1