Bronies/Pegasisters Unite: The "At The Gala" Cover.

Shadowking58

a original character is a fanmade character made by a fan of the show ie attachicon.gifpost-28673-0-52990900-1407328720_thumb.png that

Mine is

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlit-ace-r6821

I have yet to make a Pony Maker Model for animation.

BTW, when do you think you can record the Piano? That will be the base of everything.

Uhhhh... yeah.... whatever that means.

Sorry ,Im not clear If I edit this, (which I'd really like to) The piano will be the first layer of track, and We can add vocals, and other instruments possibly.

I just realized we're gonna need ALOT of people to cover the amount of voices in the choir during the song. (The voices besides the mane six.)

BTW, when do you think you can record the Piano? That will be the base of everything.

Give me the sheets, tempo and two weeks so I can find a place to record it

And thank you for enlightening on what is a OC, no I don't have one yet, unfortunately :/

We can cover that, The most important thing is to get 6 actors for the Mane6 who are comfortable singing. I can handle that, If you'd like.

I just realized we're gonna need ALOT of people to cover the amount of voices in the choir during the song. (The voices besides the mane six.)

Give me the sheets, tempo and two weeks so I can find a place to record it

And thank you for enlightening on what is a OC, no I don't have one yet, unfortunately :/

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5GYuicO0xZHdnBmWHVsSHhZNWc/edit

These are sheets, as for Tempo, listen to the song, you can figure it out :)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5GYuicO0xZHdnBmWHVsSHhZNWc/edit

These are sheets, as for Tempo, listen to the song, you can figure it out :)

Thank you, I thought you were actually going to transcribe the song and make a new version of it.

I will start the practice right now.

This saturday I may be getting my midi cable, and then I will just need to figure out the softwares I'll need and voila.

Thank you for being so fast and well prepared, I highly appreciate

Edit: Can Shadowking update the thread and add the piano sheets we're using over there? This will make the orchestration work a lot more easier for everypony else!

Edited by Caleb Rosengard

Thank you, I thought you were actually going to transcribe the song and make a new version of it.

I will start the practice right now.

This saturday I may be getting my midi cable, and then I will just need to figure out the softwares I'll need and voila.

Thank you for being so fast and well prepared, I highly appreciate

Its what I do :) I appreciate it

Your a girl? xD lol I had no idea

You don't have to be a girl to be part of the Mane Six. (Hell, I was thinking of doing one)

Did you guys see this video?

It's a song that's sung originally by a female, but was covered by a bunch of males and females mixed together.

• Brohoof 1

Just saying that the piano learning has already began, so I kindly ask for any of you guys to change your minds about the piano arrangement, because I really would be displeased if I had to start learning a new arrangement all over again :)

• Brohoof 1