Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

School Camping Trip! (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

"We have tents. What, did you expect to sleep on the ground, outside?" Soprano joked. "I set up your tent before you ran off. Why did you run off, anyway?" Soprano asked. "I know the buddy system is pain in the backside, but still!" Soprano joked, expecting an answer.

"finaly I found you Destiny and...soprano? well it looks like you had a bit of a life changing chat huh?" chain said sarcasticley but he was to courios so he used a mind read spell like he did before on Destiny "so how about we go get you to camp and get you in your tent?"

"It's ok, I'll bring her back. You should go see if the kids are ok, I had to leave them to find Destiny!" Soprano demanded. "I got this, it's fine." Destiny reminded him of the time humans came through the mirror, for some odd reason. At that time, he got a headache, not knowing it was due to the other teacher's spell.

Destiny almost started answering his question then saw the other teacher arrive and didn't answer Soprano's question. It was personal to her, and she actually trusted another pony for once.

The other teacher kinda freaked her out. She wanted to crawl back into her hole again. She lost her sudden confidence in a flash.

"Alright, let's head back. You got your things?" Soprano asked. For once, he found another pony who he trusted. This was the first time in ages (even though she is a lot younger than him)! "I'll make hot chocolates when we get back. It's nearly midnight, so we better hurry." 

Edited by SopranoAurora

Destiny nodded and slung her saddlebag on her back.

She hoped they weren't lost, or ended up being eaten by a bear, as she first thought.

They weren't in the Everfree, so she thought it wouldn't be a problem.

She waited for him to start walking and she would follow.

"well I will stay here for a bit I need to...rest a bit" chain said siting under the tree "ah looks like she will be just fine" but geting to comfterble chain started to go to sleep "hhhhmmmm... this is ni.." chain fell into a deep sleep hopefuly in the same place he slept he will wake up in

"Do you have a map on you? I don't know where we are!" Soprano said, looking around for a way out. "You know the way you ran, Destiny? That would help right now!" Soprano said. "We need to get back before the other ponies wreck havoc, or Discord comes. Whichever comes first."

Edited by SopranoAurora

"No, I don't have a map," Destiny said. "And no thanks, I don't have anything to say to them."

Oh great, before long we'll have a bear chasing us and trying to eat us, she thought to herself. She hoped that wouldn't happen, but if it did, she really did have a curse, not a talent.

Edited by Midnight Starfall

(OOC: I edited my post to remove the radio thing, as it wouldn't exist.)

Soprano got the bottle of Spectra out of his bag, and shook it. It started to glow. "There we go, now we have light. You know, when a pony drinks this stuff, their whole body lights up! Don't drink it though, it has some nasty effects."

"Um, I think I ran from this way," Destiny said as she started trotting. She really hoped she was right, otherwise they'll be bear food.

"Er, just so you know, we'll probably get a bear chasing us in the future..." she said awkwardly.

"I got deja vu when you said we were lost..."

"Well, we better hurry then!" Soprano said, following Destiny. As we was running, a hole appeared in the Spectra bottle, spilling onto his leg, without him noticing. "I really hope the other kids aren't causing havoc!" Soprano thought, before hearing a bear. 

"Yep, told you it was a curse..," Destiny said as she heard the bear.

She starts galloping, trying to get far ahead of the bear.

"Come on!" she shouted, not wanting to leave him behind to get eaten by a bear.

Stupid uncanny future-seeing ability, you really are a curse.

Soprano ran as fast as he could without overtaking Destiny. "It's not a curse, it made us aware!" Soprano said. The bottle of Spectra was nearly empty, as all of the Spectra had leaked all over Soprano. This is not good; it has very random effects, none of which can be predicted. 

"Do you see camp up ahead?!" she shouted.

"I'm not even sure if we're going in the right direction!"

She didn't want to become bear food. She was too young to die.

She glanced over and noticed that the rainbow liquid was leaking. "Uh, your rainbow liquid stuff is leaking!"

Soprano was to concentrated at getting to camp to notice the Spectra. "I see the camp ahead!" Soprano yelled, completely covered in Spectra. The effects of Spectra exposure were starting to take place. Even though Soprano didn't know about it, he hoped that no students would get contaminated by it, and get the effect.

Destiny was getting tired and winded. She started sprinting, trying to stretch the final lap before camp. She looked back at Soprano, whose coat color looked like it changed to rainbow.

She arrived a few feet from the campfire and fell to the ground, panting and trying to catch her breath.

Soprano collapsed on the ground next to Destiny, getting Spectra everywhere, including a droplet on Destiny. The Spectra started to soak into Soprano's skin. "You OK, Destiny?" Soprano asked, all the other teachers and ponies surrounding them both.

Destiny nodded, but she started getting fidgety as the teachers and ponies surrounded them.

She wanted to ask if the rainbow liquid he spilled on himself was safe, but didn't because she doesn't talk around huge crowds.

She laid there for a minute, catching her breath.

"Sorry, Destiny got lost." Soprano lied, trying to ruin his reputation "Now go to bed you ponies!" Soprano said. Once everypony was gone, Soprano said: "Sorry I lied, I have a reputation to maintain. Say, why do you have spectra on you? We need to get it off!" Soprano said. The Spectra was getting to his circulation.

Edited by SopranoAurora

Destiny walked to an empty tent, pulled out her sleeping bag,and hit the hay. She was tired from all the running, she decided she was never going on another field trip.

But, she never noticed that she had a drop of Spectra on her, which was splattered on her after arriving at camp.

(What does the Spectra do to her?)

(Just messes with behaviour. Soprano's dosage was big, so he gets a bigger effect. Destiny's dose was tiny, so the effect is either non-existant / minute.)

Soprano, whose mane was rainbow coloured due to the Spectra, put a hot chocolate at everypony's tent. He put a marshmallow in everypony's coco, but he put 2 into Destiny's. Eventually, he went to sleep, waking up at sunrise.

Edited by SopranoAurora

Destiny woke up in the middle of the night. She was tossing and turning. She peeked her head out to find hot cocoa in front of her tent. She gave a small smile and took it into her tent and drank it in small sips.

After she finished her hot cocoa, she went back to bed, and slept later than the others.

Soprano got up at sunrise, and went for a stroll. Most of the Spectra was absorbed, but it left a stain on his mane, making it rainbow-like. He didn't notice it. He decided to get his Japanese book out, and have a read before anypony got up. He had to practice.

Rain opened up her eyes, her green irises showing. She yawn slightly, giving a glance to the ponies in her tent. She stared at her sleeping bag and saw a large brown stain. She had spilled her hot chocolate. She groaned slightly. She took out her hairbrush and started to brush her mane. Then she trotted out.