Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

School Camping Trip! (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/108354-school-camping-trip-ooc-and-sign-up/#entry3014838

@, @@Midnight Starfall, @,

As the bus made its way towards the campsite, Riley looked out the window. Well, from behind Anala. Like a true gentlecolt, Riley had given Anala the window seat.

He reached into his backpack and took out his Neightendo GameColt. He was just about to switch it on...

*SQUELCH!*

Riley felt a tiny, damp object hit him on the back of his head. He looked behind him to see Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, Anala's group of fillyfriends, looking casual. Too casual.

Riley had no idea which girl had fired that spitball, but he chose to disregard it, and went back to his game.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Destiny sat in the back of the bus, alone. She made sure nopony sat with her. She got fidgety around all the other ponies and often wanted to punch one of them. She just stared out the window, and looked back at the other ponies every once in a while.

She wished Skyla came, but she couldn't go. She was older than her and her grade wasn't invited.

Destiny was looking out the window when Anala approached her. She heard her say hi and looked away from the window, and looked at Anala.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Um, hello," she said to her.

She silently hoped that she wouldn't sit with her the whole ride. She was fine with her sitting in the next row, but not next to her.

Dark Star sat in one of the middle pairs of seats, having his back-pack on one chair and himself by the window on the other. 

The bus just left not long ago and he was slowly feeling tired, but the book in his hooves kept him up since he was really sucked into it. 

"The Adventures of Zorrpony" it was titled, and was his chosen book for the bus trip to the area, in his back-pack were actually many other books in case he read the first one, which he was going to do. 

Suddenly he felt a touch of a hoof from behind which startled him a bit and took him out of his reading trans. Looking to the side he saw a pony sitting in the seat opposite of him who was clearly leaning towards him wanting something from him, and soon he spoke. 

"Hey, think I could sit there, I really want to sit closer to Night Flash, we got some things to talk about. I saw that there are some free seats in the back. " The pony clearly saw that Star wasn't moved at all and was not ready to give up his seat anytime soon, so he decided to add one more thing. "The back is way more quiet, you can focus on your... book... better. " 

Deciding that he really didn't have a good reason to not let the pony down on his request he decided to go with it. Getting up and taking his backpack he got up and the green stallion quickly took his place. Looking around he saw no free spaces, so he went deeper in. 

@@Midnight Starfall,@@Rainbow Eclipse,  

After a short walk down the bus towards the back he finally saw an empty row of seats. After getting closer he saw that one class mate, Destiny was there, chatting with Anala . Even if he didn't really care for his class mates at all and preferred to focus on studying itself, he still knew most of their names. Seeing that the seat opposite of her was free he decided to sit there. Trying to avoid any awkward stares he quickly took out his book and went back to reading it at where he left his bookmark at. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Um, yeah, okay, I'll give you a hint. But just one hint and no more. Is that clear?" said Anala. "It's on this bus."

Anala wondered if Destiny Fighter even knew who Riley was. Anala and Riley could be seen together quite often, being best buddies and getting into scrapes together.

As Dark Star read the book he couldn't stop himself from overhearing the game that was going on next to him. 

To his own surprise he knew the answer ever since he heard it was on the bus. Once in a while he peeked out his book to see his surrounding, and the one time he peeked out was when Anala was looking at about where he remembered Riley being. 

The temptation to answer was slowly overwhelming him, but this was not his game, and he didn't really know the ponies much since he didn't keep got relations with this class-mates. 

Once Anala answered he felt a bit of that weight lift and he could get back to his book. 

[Yer posting so quickly xD I swear by the time I finish one post I get two come up.]

Edited by TheDarkStar

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Destiny noticed Riley coming.

"Oh, um, hello," she said after he did.

She was getting uncomfortable, being around two ponies. She started to get a little fidgety, and started to stare down at the floor more often.

She wanted to shrink into the seat, to turn invisible, but that wasn't possible.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Riley and Anala noticed that Destiny's body language seemed to indicate that she was getting irritable.

"Do you think we're making her uncomfortable?" Riley stage-whispered to Anala.

"Maybe," replied Anala. "Come on, let's go back to our seats. I brought a DVD player. Perhaps we can watch The Little Merpony."

They returned to their seats.

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @,

Destiny saw them return to their seats and breathed a sigh of relief. Everypony always wondered why she sat in the back, alone.

She looked over at the pony in the next row, reading a book. She didn't know his name, then again, she didn't know anypony's name, and didn't care for reading.

She looked back to the window and watched the scenery pass by.

Edited by Midnight Starfall

*screch* "ok children time to get off the bus!" chain yelled througe the bus "now we will go to the camp site and I will help you set up your tents...oh and get with a friend for the buddy system!" chain said leaveing the bus thinking of what the camping would be like

No no no no no, not a buddy system! Destiny thought to herself. She didn't want to pair up with anypony. She thought about jumping off the bus, but somepony would probably catch her.

Maybe I can pretend I have a partner? she thought to herself, and decided she would.

@@Yoshikupo,

Needless to say, Riley instantly wrapped an arm around Anala and claimed her as his partner.

"It makes sense that you'd be with your special somepony, Lover-Boy," mocked a purple and green colt.

"You asking to get punched again?" snapped Anala, raising a hoof threateningly. The colt squeaked, turned tail, and fled.

"hey no threats on my watch!" chain yelled at Anala puting his hoof down and then chain started to think of all the things that could go wrong on this trip why did he acsept to be a shaper...oh right the flowers here are rare to ponyville he thoult of all the money he could get

Edited by yoshikupo

Dark Star was not really expecting this from his first class trip, this was really the last thing he wanted. He didn't want to interact with anypony. He didn't really have any friends in the class anyway so he had no-pony to turn to. But he knew he had to put up with it and he begun feeling very uncomfortable. Looking opposite of himself he saw the mare sitting there clearly having the same problem but the idea of asking her quickly left him since he didn't know her at all, besides he was too shy to talk to girls anyway. 

Trying to not think about it for now he packed his book and prepared for leaving the bus. 

@@Midnight Starfall,

Edited by TheDarkStar

@,

Destiny looked over at the pony in the next row. She forgot he was even there. It didn't dawn on her to ask him, she didn't want to camp with anypony.

She slung her saddlebag over her back and waited for the teacher to ask her who her partner was. She knew the teacher was going to ask everypony.