Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

about me... i´m from south America, from  chile to be more exact. so, my primary language is the spanish.. I´m 22 years old. I love write stories in fact i have written several fanfics in spanish with a moderate success... I will translate some fanfics for the forum with the time.

I simply love the music. my favourite band is Rush.  I play keyboards and sing too  but I haven't a band yet.

I also collect Stamps of all over the world 

... there's nothing more to say except that I hope find some fun with you in the forum

a great hug!

• Brohoof 3

¡Bienvenidos!

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums here, and I think the fact that you translate fanfiction is really, really cool. :D

• Brohoof 1

¡Bienvenidos!

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums here, and I think the fact that you translate fanfiction is really, really cool. :D

Gracias Amigo! (thank you friend)

i will do my best to contribute to the forum. either with the translation of fanfics or another topics

a great hug!

Hello and welcome!

I find it quite awesome that you are bilingual, and hopefully you can assist other members in translateing some of the more wordy english fanfics into spanish, so that all fans may enjoy it.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and brohoof /)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

about me... i´m from south America, from  chile to be more exact. so, my primary language is the spanish.. I´m 22 years old. I love write stories in fact i have written several fanfics in spanish with a moderate success... I will translate some fanfics for the forum with the time.

I simply love the music. my favourite band is Rush.  I play keyboards and sing too  but I haven't a band yet.

I also collect Stamps of all over the world 

... there's nothing more to say except that I hope find some fun with you in the forum

a great hug!

Good to meet you I'll see ya around the forums.