Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello EVERYPONY!

Quintara HiveHagfish

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I typed in Mlp forum and this site was first on the list.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I forced myself to watch 5 episodes. Then I was hooked. Mostly because of Rainbow Dash. she reminded me of Sonic the Hedgehog. He was my only idol now its Both Rainbow Dash and Sonic.

Well i really dont know what to say here...... Im 25. Im a Brony. I am currently making a MLP FIM Fanfic Horror movie. No spoilers. Hmmmm lets see here......yeah. Not much else right now. If you want to know more about me ask me. LOL. Untill than........ BROHOOFS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it something i said??? I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Hi there backslash!!! *brohoof* I really like your oc!!! Very striking! I also love rainbow dash! She's awesomerific! Or was that awesmazing?! I just can't decide!!! Glad to meet you! If you want to chat send me a msg!

• Brohoof 1

Hi there backslash!!! *brohoof* I really like your oc!!! Very striking! I also love rainbow dash! She's awesomerific! Or was that awesmazing?! I just can't decide!!! Glad to meet you! If you want to chat send me a msg!

Thanks. BROHOOF!!!! My OC popped into my head while reading a fanfic. On the subject of Rainbow Dash....Well let me let this pic do the talking.

post-29461-0-31273100-1409928173_thumb.png

What's up homie.  Hope you like the forums, see ya round' 

Oh i dont like the forums.................I LOVE THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the welcome!!!!!

very very cool! i like the background story! i hope his parents will be found one day, and be able to return to cloudsdale. if they haven't been found at all then there's still hope for the best!! (otherwise you could talk to pinkie, i hear she brews up a mean portal to the other side.)

• Brohoof 1