Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A New Arrival

Avery - Lost Prince

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just by randomly searching through the googles to look for a MLP site to settle down in, after about a year and a half of avoidance, I felt that coming back to the roots of my writing might be really cool.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: ...Wow, already throwing me into memory lane huh? Man, first time I watched the very first episode was when a friend wanted me to watch it. After seeing MLP things all over Facebook and my Youtube pages, I was in the state of denial and everything like that. It was one heck of a ride, let me tell you.

Well, well, well. What have we here? A little MLP site? Well, I shouldn't say LITTLE site. This is quite the large site that you have here. Maybe it'll be good to come here from time to time to just hang out with people, and get back into gear with the fandom. Because, I've actually strayed away for about a year and a half due to depressed measures of a... certain movie >_>

Now, I'm not here to do any harm, I'm just here to start anew with MLP fandom. So, allow me to introduce myself. I am Avery, a writer at heart. I love to create stories, my current one is one that actually sparked my whole writing hobby. I'm re-vising it after so long. I have several OCs, perhaps too many to count, as I've made entire races and they all are a part of my stories. :proud:

But the main one I have, and usualy use as a self-insert, as you might guess their name is: Avery. This is the pony that I tend to use most of the time during my writing and/or RPs. Now, the thing about Avery is that he's an Alicorn... as that's the race most quizzes put me as and such, so I went with it. But the explaination of being such an Alicorn is... difficult to explain really. :okiedokielokie:

Well, difficult as in, I can say it, but most would either turn it away, mock at it, or even ignore its existance all together. I've had a few moments where they actually support the idea really, but those were rare. And I'm not sure if saying it on here, would make any difference. Though, I care not for most negitive comments, they do leave an impact. :wat:

I hope that I can make many friends here, and that I can share my stories and perhaps either RP with them, or even just talk about many things. :muffins:

Disclaimer: I have not watched the 4th season, and I do not have any intention of doing so. Reason being for that is because of the movie mentioned before. I fear that they might bring aspects from there into the show, and one that I simply dread to even think about. :eww:

Unless someone will point out anything that might be of uncertainty, then I will gladly watch the 4th season. But don't expect me to turn that easily, cause turning a pony is quite hard, don'cha know? :please:

So, I bid you all fare-well and hope that you have a wonderful day, and a lovely night, until we meet again. :squee:

...Twilight face cause I didn't use her yet! :wacko:

• Brohoof 4

Hello ello ello! I will take the chance and check out that subforum in due time! As I do love to share my stories to perhaps inspire others.

And I certainly hope so, because what they even showed, and from what a friend told me, they ruined an important character. Now this is all just based on what I've seen and have been told, as I've not seen EqG and by no means whatsoever am I going to see it.

...And I noticed what you did there. .20 seconds. Just 20% of a second really. Not that big of a deal. NOT AT ALLLLLLLLLLLL B)

And should I even TRUST you?! I mean, your name is, and I qoute! "M'aiq the LIAR" I'm confused! :confused: Literal confused emoticon! THINGS ARE GETTING REEEEEEEEEAL.

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Fun times with the forums and members aplenty! Onward to many adventures to a land untold, and to the realm where nothing makes sense! ...Well, most things don't make sense when Discord is involved, but, eh, who am I to do a thing bout it. It's discord... can't exactly tell him to just sit in a corner and make concrete bubbles for a while.

Edited by Avery - Lost Prince
  • Brohoof 1

Hi, Lost Prince! :) Welcome to the forums. Please feel free to find a seat and stick around for awhile!

My name is Samurott and it is lovely to meet you.

Please add me as a friend or message me if you want. I love talking ^_^

Also, come to me if you ever want something drawn! 

Welcome to the Brony Community, enjoy your stay.

I like your style fella, we're gonna to be good pals, kay?

Heheheh, welcome? Well, this is my first time on a site like this, but I've been a brony ever since... like the show actually came out really. Well, when it was getting popular. But, thanks for the welcome, and I'm pretty sure we'll be good friends as well. Though, I'm sure you'll be more of a friend with my other OC by the name of Despair, cause I've seen that you are actually a bit of a.... dark kind of person :toldya:

Hi, Lost Prince! :) Welcome to the forums. Please feel free to find a seat and stick around for awhile!

My name is Samurott and it is lovely to meet you.

Please add me as a friend or message me if you want. I love talking ^_^

Also, come to me if you ever want something drawn! 

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!! Thanks much for the welcome! I might, though I'm kinda being distracted by other fandoms all at once. ...That's okay right? :wacko:

Name's Avery, though thinking about changing it... but I cannot find a good name for my character :wat: Not good with names, always been like that. And I will add you as a friend! You seem nice! :muffins:

...Oooh, something being drawn or me? ...Oh dear. Hahaha, unless you have the paitence for me to choose out of my million characters, or even have the time to get certain characters out, It might be a while :please:

ANYWAAAAAAY, I feel welcomed back to the fandom, it's nice :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Heheheh, welcome? Well, this is my first time on a site like this, but I've been a brony ever since... like the show actually came out really. Well, when it was getting popular. But, thanks for the welcome, and I'm pretty sure we'll be good friends as well. Though, I'm sure you'll be more of a friend with my other OC by the name of Despair, cause I've seen that you are actually a bit of a.... dark kind of person :toldya:

Oh, hehehehehehe...

Indeed.  :yay: