Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweetie Bell

Melody Word

You let him read it?! Um, well....

Well, I did read it. And I want to say I, kind of, like you too. *blushes*

Wait a minute, what's going on?

Oh, Rarity, earlier I asked Sweetie Belle if she knew Button Mash, and if she liked him. She answered both questions with yes, and while reading it, Button saw it. So, yeah. I'll explain why this even is here, considiring you know nothing about this website, you see *explains the brony community*.

Oh, I see, but that doesn't really explain why Button likes her, and she likes Button. In fact, where did this question come from?

Well, *explains shipping*

Oh. Well, why don't you go on your merry way.

Well, that was interesting. Also, I'm in the Everfree forest, if you want to come visit, know that there are 4 gamers in Ponyville.

Wait, you're a gamer.

I am Button, I also am in that brony thing a told Rarity about. I might say one thing to you about the internet, never look up ship names on Derpibou, you'll end up finding Rule 34

Wait, what's rule 34?

*explains rule 34*

Wait, so Rule 34 is where you put two characters from anywhere, and make them, have sex?

Yes. So don't look that up, M'kay. Oh, and there are alot of it with you and your mom, Button.

WHAT!?

So, to answer your question, yes, he did read it.

Anyways, how do you feel now?

Edited by jnormaldude

Wait, was that answer to both questions, or the answer to the second one? Also, how did you meet Button, and what would you do if Button was turned into a bat?

1. I forgot got to answer the first question. Yeah it would be cool to hang out with button.

2. Well, we were playing minecraft together, but not face to face. We went to sugar cube corner to play minecraft and get some food on the same day, but we didn't realize it. There was no were to sit, so I asked Button if I could sit by him, and he said yes. A creeper killed me and I freaked out a bit. Button said the same thing just happened in his game, and we found out that we were playing the same game. After that we just started hanging out.

3. B-Button is a bat?!post-29871-0-19145900-1413624756.jpeg

I just wanted to see how you would react, but here's a pic of what he would look like.

Also, I have an ask a pony thing called ask button mash, if you'd like to check it out (most likely yes)

I'll check it out right away! :) thanks for telling me about it.

(edited)

I know, oh, and there's something right behind you, it kind of looks like a green block monster. It might just be nothing. Say, do you hear a hissing sound?

No! Creeper! What?! *runs away* Melody:0.0 well she got pretty freaked out...post-29871-0-98274800-1413670957.jpeg

post-29871-0-98274800-1413670957.jpeg

Edited by Melody Word

Oh, cool. Me personally, I ship you and Button Mash. (No Clop) Anyways, how was that date with Button you had earlier today?

Melody: I SHIP IT! :D *fangirls* sweetie bell: 0.0 ok then..... the date was nice though. :)post-29871-0-35315300-1413675720.jpeg

• Brohoof 1