Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me ANYTHING!

deletedaccount0000

(school) Well, there's kind of a problem with the first two. I'm not sure where to take her.

(TARDIS) Ok, I'll try that.

(school) if at lunch the teachers let you sit anywhere, ask her if she wants to sit at a different table (prefferably empty) and let her know there.

(TARDIS) lemme know how that works out!

(school) do you have any classes with her? You can always tell her you like her before/after class, or meet her at her locker.

(TARDIS) Hey, Violin

(school) I emailed her. I am awaiting a response.

(TARDIS) So, I kind of have to you something, (also, the name is Plot Line)

let's start with Skidmark, i interview him yes but i dont remember his appereance, what does he look like and can you tell me his backstory?

he has an orange coat, red mane (looks like Doctor Whooves' mane) and red tail (same) and he has red eyes.( look at first page of the Ask Skidmark and youll find a link where is picture is) and his backstory- that gets created as the Ask thread goes on, so the more people ask, the more you and I figure out about him.

he has an orange coat, red mane (looks like Doctor Whooves' mane) and red tail (same) and he has red eyes.( look at first page of the Ask Skidmark and youll find a link where is picture is) and his backstory- that gets created as the Ask thread goes on, so the more people ask, the more you and I figure out about him.

thats very interesting, i feel that im developing his story, that is my purpose on my interview career

thats very interesting, i feel that im developing his story, that is my purpose on my interview career

yep! I actually know (not personally) an other who writes stories but comes up with the story as she writes them, so its a surprise for her as well as it is to us. (One book i love is The Westing Game, you should check it out!)

now lets move with Fang, what can you say to me about him?

hes a filly around the age of 7 who is CONSTANTLY bullied by others-best friend is Octavia Melody (this was when she was a filly) he lives in ponyville- has a spikey dark, dark green mane and a dark green coat, and has Green eyes.