Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beat my anime/manga team!

RAGESTAR

Who can beat my anime/manga team?

Vampire Hunter D, Dark Schneider, and Pegasus Seiya. These are three of the most powerful anime/manga characters I could find. I challenge anyone who's reading to name anyone, up to a team of 3, who can defeat this monster team.

Rules:

1. No omnipotent/nigh omnipotent characters, or anyone above universal destructive capacity.

2. Only anime/manga and comic book characters allowed.

3. Give reasons why your character(s) would win.

Come at me, bro!!!

L from death note i choose him because he can out think anyone and he might not be able to fight physicly but he cant be beat at tactics
2QppmZg.png

edward elric from fullmetal alchemist: he maybe small but he  is   powerful and and trained alchemist
jytmgCK.png

the butler from black butler: although he may look like just a butler he is actully a demon that can turn just about anything into a weapon
c0C7MW5.png

L from death note i choose him because he can out think anyone and he might not be able to fight physicly but he cant be beat at tactics

img-3348223-1-2QppmZg.png

edward elric from fullmetal alchemist: he maybe small but he  is   powerful and and trained alchemist

img-3348223-2-jytmgCK.png

the butler from black butler: although he may look like just a butler he is actully a demon that can turn just about anything into a weapon

img-3348223-3-c0C7MW5.png

These are all pretty badass anime/manga characters, especially Ed, but I'm sorry to say that any one of my anime team could solo them casually...

I would describe just how ridiculously powerful my team is, but that would spoil the fun, lol. Lets just say that even the likes of DBZ are outmatched here.

Awesome team , though! But isnt the butler's name Sabastion?

yeah i forgot his name darn and those are my fav anime characters to

And their badass and cool, to be sure. But here, they're so outclassed, outmatched, and outgunned, that its not even funny...like, you have no idea, lol.

Anyone else? Any takers?

By the way, just in case anyone is curious, here's what my team look like.

Vampire hunter D : post-14511-0-43817500-1419040129_thumb.jpg

Dark Schneider: post-14511-0-32819900-1419040164_thumb.jpg

Pegasus Seiya: post-14511-0-22453900-1419040196.jpg

satans son from blue exercist:haha hes the son of satan and has a firey sword
CaPyDxo.jpg

death the kid from soul eater:hes death itself what ya gonna do? ;)
0pt33wf.png
the vampire third reich from hellsing:yeah there vampire nazis and yes i went there

MsGdlAG.jpg

Sorry, dude, but these guys get absolutely destroyed without visible effort, lol.

All of my team, any single one of them, could very easily beat any character in DBZ...think about that for a second.

how can they beat the son of death and satan and VAMPIRE BUCKING NAZIS

i just have to disagree they are satan and death y-ou cant kill death!

Well, there are many ways they can kill them. Such as, but not limited to, cutting them to pieces at speeds surpassing the speed of light, said slashes affecting the body down to a molecular level, negating regeneration, cutting the soul, and scarring space/time as a side affect.

And thats just D swinging his sword. :3

Alucard from Hellsing. Why? He almost indestructible. 

Kaguya ōtsutsuki has only one way to defeat her.

Naruto. Talk no Jutsu wins almost all the time. If that don't work, NaruJesus comes out to play.

Can you even touch this team?

Edited by NoodleBrony

Alucard from Hellsing. Why? He almost indestructible. 

Kaguya ōtsutsuki has only one way to defeat her.

Naruto. Talk no Jutsu wins almost all the time. If that don't work, NaruJesus comes out to play.

Can you even touch this team?

D cuts Alucard in half at FTL speeds and destroys his soul in the process. Even Alucard dies from that.

Dark Schneider laughs in Naruto's face for 15 minutes straight, ignoring all of his attacks like their not there, then proceeds to flick his wrist and destroy Naruto, along with the whole Naruto cast.

Pegasus watches.

D cuts Alucard in half at FTL speeds and destroys his soul in the process. Even Alucard dies from that.   Dark Schneider laughs in Naruto's face for 15 minutes straight, ignoring all of his attacks like their not there, then proceeds to flick his wrist and destroy Naruto, along with the whole Naruto cast.   Pegasus watches.

Fucking no way. Maybe Alucard,even that's stretching it. Kaguya and Naruto together. They would cream your team. B)  

Fucking no way. Maybe Alucard,even that's stretching it. Kaguya and Naruto together. They would cream your team. B)  

D alone could solo both the cast of Naruto AND the cast of Hellsing, all at once, casually, without getting a single hair on his head harmed. His powers include dimension cutting, space/time manipulation, soul destroying, mind rape, energy absorbtion, selective intangiability, and element manipulation. And thats not even all of his powers, he's also faster than light, and can regenerate from having his body almost completely destroyed.

Roberta from Black Lagoon. Why? Because she's a one maid army. Seriously though, she's insane. 

Black+Lagoon+scrnshot6.jpg

Sebastian Michaelis, as he's simply one hell of a butler. 

Sebastian-sebastian-michaelis-7986241-30

Ryuko Matoi-Her and Senketsu make a nice team, after all.

ryuko_matoi_x_yandere_male_reader__my_pr

What is it with the weak characters being proposed? XD

Sorry, dude, but Dark Schneider solos them all with a casual flick of his wrist. The guy alone can destroy a whole galaxy, and thats just in his base form, lol.

Levi alone has the power to beat any team.  

Or three Levi's, that would be even better! XD

But in serious teams, I got only two characters to throw at ya because I haven't watched too many animes yet.  Or read enough manga.

• Brohoof 1

D alone could solo both the cast of Naruto AND the cast of Hellsing, all at once, casually, without getting a single hair on his head harmed. His powers include dimension cutting, space/time manipulation, soul destroying, mind rape, energy absorbtion, selective intangiability, and element manipulation. And thats not even all of his powers, he's also faster than light, and can regenerate from having his body almost completely destroyed.

Kaguya is pretty much the same she can go through dimensions, manipulate elements/nature, create life and control. Has the byakugan and Rinne Sharringan. Can copy and predict all their moves, teleport mind fuck them into oblivion. Can use her bones and hair to kill and can transform into the all powerful ten tails. That's not even all of it. Don't even get me started on NaruJesus.

Levi alone has the power to beat any team.  

Or three Levi's, that would be even better! XD

But in serious teams, I got only two characters to throw at ya because I haven't watched too many animes yet.  Or read enough manga.

And what 2 characters would those be?

Kaguya is pretty much the same she can go through dimensions, manipulate elements/nature, create life and control. Has the byakugan and Rinne Sharringan. Can copy and predict all their moves, teleport mind fuck them into oblivion. Can use her bones and hair to kill and can transform into the all powerful ten tails. That's not even all of it. Don't even get me started on NaruJesus.

I'm aware what Kaguya is capable of, and believe me, its nowhere close to the scale that D can do it. He blitzes her at FTL speeds and slashes both her AND Naruto in half, destroying their bodies, their minds, and their souls all at once. Kaguya can even try going intangiable if she wants to, D will still see her, and D will and can still cut her. He bypasses all durability and ignores physics and dimensional boundaries.

death from soul eater:yea your dead

sUeicid.jpg

I'm sorry, dude, but are you trolling? I'm not trying to be mean kr anything, its just that I've listed off only a few of their powers, and any one of my team by themselves casually kills Lord Death without a second thought.

What is it with the weak characters being proposed? XD

Sorry, dude, but Dark Schneider solos them all with a casual flick of his wrist. The guy alone can destroy a whole galaxy, and thats just in his base form

Wait! I have a new team!

• Haruhi Suzumiya-Since she's basically God she could alter the universe, and bend it to her will.
  • Madoka Kaname-

She becomes an omnipotent God at the end of the anime.

• Truth-The omnipotent god from Fullmetal Alchemist. You know, the being Edward meets at the Gate of Truth? 

My team of High School Girl Gods, and Truth is unstoppable!  :derp:

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

Haruhi Suzumiya-Since she's basically God she could alter the universe, and bend it to her will. Madoka Kaname-[spoilers]She becomes an omnipotent God at the end of the anime.[/spoilers] Truth-The omnipotent god from Fullmetal Alchemist. You know, the being Edward meets at the Gate of Truth? 

This team right here. This is best team.

• Brohoof 1

Wait! I have a new team!

• Haruhi Suzumiya-Since she's basically God she could alter the universe, and bend it to her will.
  • Madoka Kaname-

She becomes an omnipotent God at the end of the anime.

• Truth-The omnipotent god from Fullmetal Alchemist. You know, the being Edward meets at the Gate of Truth? 

My team of High School Girl Gods, and Truth is unstoppable!  :derp:

Read the rules, dude. No omnis/nigh omnis. :/

This team right here. This is best team.

Good team...but unallowed. :3

Edited by RAGE
  • Brohoof 1