Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

Endpol

(edited)

Uh.. hi. I (as you can see) am new. I don't sign up for forums often.. And even then, I usually don't ever post on them. I'm very bad at thinking of things to say/type to people (or ponies!) but I thought I would give it a try. I started watching MLP about 3 weeks ago, watched the whole series (up to the most recent episode, that is),but I was hooked on the first 4 episodes. My favorite pony is probably Fluttershy... I hope to make some brony friends here.

Edited by Endpol
  • Brohoof 1

Have a good time with the rest of your day!

Thank you, but right now, it's actually... 1:30 A.M. ... on a school night! So I think I'll be going to sleep very soon (right after I click post).. So, everypony have a good night/day, depending on where you are.

Welcome, fellow Brony! Hope you enjoy the forums. As for saying things on the forums, this site is pretty welcoming to quiet newcomers, so you'll fit in well ;)

Welcome to the forums! As Ashbad said, we don't pressure new ponies to post. We'll let you come out of your shell on your own(which you will, its a guarantee :D ). Also, allow me to post the original version of the welcoming song for you, to double the welcoming(as well as the fun ^_^ )!