Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions I'm confused on to where to put this kind of topic maybe you can help

5a347y547y547y
Go to solution Solved by Simon,

So I have started an NHL 14 league with some fellow members of the community. And I wanted to post what was going on, such as stats, standings and misc. An example of how it would look as formatting wise are seen down below:

TEAM OWNERS:

• TEAM A (Logo of said team) - OWNER - (Logo of said owner via profile pic)

• TEAM B - OWNER

• TEAM C - OWNER

(Etc.)

RECORD:

• TEAM A (Logo) - Owner (logo) - (W/L/T)

• TEAM B - OWNER

• TEAM C - OWNER

LEAGUE LEADERS:

• (STAT [such as hits, goals, assists, etc.]) TEAM A (Logo) - Owner (logo) - (How much of said stat that they have)
  • (Still the same stat but this is second place)  TEAM B - OWNER - STAT
  • (And then third) TEAM C - OWNER - STAT

And then I would do power rankings, conference leaders, play off bracket and then Stanley Cup winner.
Also since this league plans on staying active I would post league records of stats as well. Now I need your guys help, where in the hell do I post this thread without it being locked?

THANK YOU!

@@HexDex, Since you're asking a question about where a thread you want to start should go, I've moved your question over to Site Questions & Tech Support so one of the Q&A staffers can help you.

• Brohoof 1

@@HexDex, Since you're asking a question about where a thread you want to start should go, I've moved your question over to Site Questions & Tech Support so one of the Q&A staffers can help you.

Thanks. I hope this can be answered soon

• Brohoof 1

Discussed this with the rest of the staff, and the forum lounge is the best place for your thread.  If I understand correctly, you want to organize a forum league on NHL 14... the forum lounge is most geared towards casual, social threads, so it will work much better for what you're planning than one of the discussion areas like Media Discussion that are more aimed at in depth discussions about the game itself.  Hope that helps.

• Brohoof 1

Discussed this with the rest of the staff, and the forum lounge is the best place for your thread.  If I understand correctly, you want to organize a forum league on NHL 14... the forum lounge is most geared towards casual, social threads, so it will work much better for what you're planning than one of the discussion areas like Media Discussion that are more aimed at in depth discussions about the game itself.  Hope that helps.

Alright thanks. The EHL forum has been moved to the lounge as ONE post. It will remain that way. Thank you so much.

(You can lock this for now, unless we have a better way of handling this I have been helped and am satisfied.)