Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need urgent help (easy question)?

dancingpaperdolls

I'm writing an MLP fanfiction, with a human-style twist (so they're basically all human. xD). This was requested by one of my favorite readers, so I want to do well. :)

I have most of the characters down by now, and they're doing well. But I just have one question about Rainbow Dash, for you fans:

We all know how athletic she is, when it comes to flying. But since she can't fly as a human, I need another sport. I don't think running will work, because part of her love of her sport comes from tricks, and there aren't many interesting tricks in track and field.

I was thinking something like parkour, gymnastics, dance, and acrobatics (I will add some running, but it won't be her main focus). For dance, it'll be hip hop, mostly (I think it'll fit her) and b-boying (though I may take this out). Acrobatics/parkour is full of speed and tricks, so it'll be really cool and it will fit her! :)

Also, instead of the Wonderbolts, what else could she dream of joining? I was thinking Cirque Du Soleil, as it's a great performance company, the world's best! :) Rainbow Dash wouldn't settle for less! :P

Any other ideas?

Thanks!!! :)

Just a heads up, if you are looking for help on the details of a fanfic you are working on, the thread belongs in Art Discussion. ;) The Welcoming Plaza is just a place to say "Hi I'm new :D "

I've moved this thread on over, in the future try to keep things in their proper place ;)

• Brohoof 1