Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ummmmm.. Hi?

CluelessLlama13

I'm a little unsure of how everything works here.. I just hope I'm doing this right.. Uhh.. Hi, I'm Rufyss. (my way of spelling Rufus) As you can probably tell, or if you visited the bottom of the home page recently, I'm new to this.. If I understood this correctly, this is where new ponies introduce themselves..? I want to apologize to everypony in advance if I am mistaken.

So, I've been into MLP for about 4 moths now, I became insanely obsessed very quickly. I spent all my spare time watching the show and drawing OC ponies until I caught up to the current episode. I was really big on drawing all my friends as ponies for a while. I really don't consider myself an artist or anything like that. I find it hard to put myself in any sort of category. I'm a little bit of everything and about as strange a person as you'll ever meet. I play the bagpipes, harp, piano, guitar, and sometimes violin or cello as well as any other instrument I can get my hands on. I ride a unicycle, do origami, create junk with duct tape, and collect hats, ties and 4-leafed clovers. I have 4 parakeets, 2 dogs, a hedgehog and a bunch of carnivorous fish.

Like I've said, I'm just plain weird.

I am me. Plain. Simple.