Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The VIP

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

May I join?

Name: Sparky

Why are you a celebrity: Is part of a famous crew designing artificial mechanical ponies.

likes: publishing in esteemed journals, building circuits, drawing diagrams

dislikes: having her work halted

residence: Canterlot

Edited by Phosphorous

May I join?

Name: Sparky

Why are you a celebrity: Is part of a famous crew designing artificial mechanical ponies.

likes: publishing in esteemed journals, building circuits, drawing diagrams

dislikes: having her work halted

residence: Canterlot

Name: Banner

Why are you a celebrity: she has defended equestrian from many attacks and is a military general

Dislikes: bullies she does not have high tolerents for them as well as snobs

residence: Ponyville

(I'm not to late am I? there's only one post so I guess not)

Name: Ace

Why are you a celebrity: Did a sonic rainboom that went in curves

likes: music, friends, fun, and mar...shmallows.

dislikes: bullies, snobs i don't dislike much i'm very tolerant

residence: Canterlot

(sorry to copy some of yours but thought it fitting)

(BTW Ace is my new oc)

You are all in! just give me a sec to edit some things! :)

-Demiro Desertstorm hangs up a paper on the messageboard-

Dear celebrities,
The season for creativity has begun again and so have the "Learn-how-to-carf-your-own-statue courses". If you like making nice wooden statues with rich detail, Please sign up below. Please take into account that there will only be 3 spots open to preserve the queality of the teaching that will be provided. The endresults will, with the permission of the creator, be shown in my personal collection at the Royal Canterlot Museum for a week. Price: adults 50 bits / infants 35 bits.Each adult can bring an infant, infants are however not permitted to sign up without explicit parental approval.

1. __________
2. __________
3. __________

-Demiro Desertstorm hangs up a paper on the messageboard-

Dear celebrities,

The season for creativity has begun again and so have the "Learn-how-to-carf-your-own-statue courses". If you like making nice wooden statues with rich detail, Please sign up below. Please take into account that there will only be 3 spots open to preserve the queality of the teaching that will be provided. The endresults will, with the permission of the creator, be shown in my personal collection at the Royal Canterlot Museum for a week. Price: adults 50 bits / infants 35 bits.Each adult can bring an infant, infants are however not permitted to sign up without explicit parental approval.

1. __________

2. __________

3. __________

Um... Wrong topic?

Hmmm, he is a bit wacky... But we needed one like that. Welcome aboard!

Now i have a question for you

Do you want to be at the very start and dine with everyone. Or do you want to come in later. If you want to dine with us, then i need to edit something, so please choose now :)

But he is so cuddlable!!! My heart melts faster than Obama says the word healthcare O.O

Is that often? I've noticed some Americans are sketchy about that for some reason... But free healthcare though~

But yes, 'tis no place to dsicuss politics and human rights~

• Brohoof 1

You kidding me? That's nearly every day!! 

But is it often enough? 

Just a comparison

I was actually referring to me - I have a tendency to go on for a while once my fingers are at the keyboard~