Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slow MLP songs?

FancyPant's

(edited)

I have been listening to quite a bit of MLP music and I really like songs such as discord, Join the herd and other songs but I really enjoy slow climatic music like a long way from Equestria, Lullaby for a princess and Redd pony's Thank you. considering I don't really like Rock and rap all that much I would really appreciate the help :D. Just wondering if anybody has any song suggestions for the type of music I personally like :D If I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize i'm new around here :D

Thank you for reading and I hope you are having a good Day/Night

~FancyPant's aka Mark

Edited by FancyPant's
  • Brohoof 4

Would this constitute as a "slow" song? :catface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKBw1lxS4z

Yea I like it alot! Thanks for the help :)

This song is one of my favorites =)=)=)=)=)

Its going to be mine too pretty soon! :) Thanks

Does it have to be a MLP-related song ? I think you may like this song:

Nah as long as its slow and you guys like it I probably will too and I do like it thanks :)

• Brohoof 2

Just by the way... But just about all of Griffin Village's brony songs, at least the one's I've heard so far, which is like half of them, are all pretty laid back, slow and "chill"-ish, so yeah. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Just by the way... But just about all of Griffin Village's brony songs, at least the one's I've heard so far, which is like half of them, are all pretty laid back, slow and "chill"-ish, so yeah. :fluttershy:

Yea, I noticed. I just listened to Autumn (Derpy Hooves) and love it, I think I may have a good collection of songs now. I really appreciate the suggestion :D so Thank you 

PS I love the fluttershy picture :)

~FancyPant's

• Brohoof 1

Yea, I noticed. I just listened to Autumn (Derpy Hooves) and love it, I think I may have a good collection of songs now. I really appreciate the suggestion :D so Thank you 

PS I love the fluttershy picture :)

~FancyPant's

Nice. :yay:

hehe... :blush: Thank you by the way. :fluttershy: You probably already guessed it, but I really like Fluttershy a lot. :3 The avatar here was made by Kyoshi by the way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nice. :yay:

hehe... :blush: Thank you by the way. :fluttershy: You probably already guessed it, but I really like Fluttershy a lot. :3 The avatar here was made by Kyoshi by the way.

Yup we have something in common, She is my favourite too. I recently watched hurricane fluttershy and Princess twilight sparkle P1&2 again, The feels! This scene is so sad I nearly cry when I watch fluttershy like that :(

https://youtu.be/CR60wiYXPbM?t=28

Edited by FancyPant's
  • Brohoof 1