Hi there everyone

Spikey-Wikey

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I like the show,

Hi, I aren't actually a new user...

As you can guess from my username. I'm actually this guy: https://mlpforums.com/user/20513-little-riolu/

So, why do I am using a new account when it is against the rules you're probably saying in your head.

This is the reason:

I somehow accidentally logged out of my regular account, and I forgot my password... and the email associated with my account no longer exists (the email service merged with another one), so when I requested a new password... I wasn't able to view as the email site shut down.

So, yeah, I can't access that account anymore. I didn't create a new account just for the hell of it. I didn't have much of a choice... unless I was going to try a billion different passwords and hope I got the right one. So

Yes, I'm aware I've been prohibited from making status on my older accout, I haven't made any statuses on this account.

Edited by Little Riolu 2

https://mlpforums.com/page/faq/_/moderation/how-are-alternate-accounts-handled-r84

"Accounts created due to inability to access one's existing account will be permitted only for the duration of the period necessary to recover the old one"

Well I hope you the best in recovering your old account :)

It can be hard though since you could be just be someone else just trying to get into Little Riolu's account.

And it can often be hard when determining who's who online.

Unless the Admins can do some under the hood work, not sure how accurate that would be though.

Edited by Lunar Echo