Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Love is Insane (Private 1X1)

Dapper Charmer

@@Dapper Charmer,

"If your fine then I'm fine" she went back to the table "so have you thought of a story?" I doubt he plans that far ahead. Shut up. Also I know what pony your putting in and I have to say her tastes are quite...stupid, I mean stealing for fun how does that? That's my friends sister, stop saying stuff like that. Sorry, just voicing my opinion...also keep an eye on how Hooligan reacts. Why? Don't want him to do anything bad to you. Spirit told in a sincere tone. Weird, lets get back to Hooligan.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"If your fine then I'm fine" she went back to the table "so have you thought of a story?"

Hooligan thought for a moment. Truth was he didn't really have a story. After all in his experience mares weren't interested in RPGs.

"You have no idea do you?" asked Bedlam.

"Just give me a minute," he replied. Suddenly he had and idea. He turned to look at Dark Shine. "I've got it. There's is one story I have already to go. Basically the heroes have to enter a cavernous dungeon and slay a monster know as Black Fang. Its a pretty fun campaign and its great for beginners."

@@Dapper Charmer,

"sounds like fine" she said with a smile opening the box with the bored and characters with stat sheets "its a good thing the one time my dad tried to get me to play this he explained the rules, that I can't get out of my head now due to him saying to listen every two seconds" she chuckled "by the time he was done it was past my bed time...by an hour or two" I see those memories floating about now and again, it was weird when you keep thinking about heath potions and how much they heal when you look at them. I mean heath can't be measured in real life.

@@Dapper Charmer

Hooligan smiled in response to Dark Shines chuckling. "well since you know the rules we can jump straight into the action," said Hooligan happily as he sat down and opened the crypt king guide. Hooligan passed the dice over to Dark Shine, "okay just let me know when your ready and we'll start."

@@Dapper Charmer,

She sets up her characters stats to what she thinks the real Emerald would be like "Ok I think I'm good, my character is ready" She places her figurine on the bored then the stat sheet and watches the magic make Emerald on the bored "That is my dads and my favorite part" She says poking the tiny Emerald "To bad they can't talk"

@@Dapper Charmer,

She sets up her characters stats to what she thinks the real Emerald would be like "Ok I think I'm good, my character is ready" She places her figurine on the bored then the stat sheet and watches the magic make Emerald on the bored "That is my dads and my favorite part" She says poking the tiny Emerald "To bad they can't talk"

"Can't talk?" asked Hooligan questioningly, "I don't know what rules you've been listening to,"

"Probably the official rules." said Bedlam.

"But according to my rules it simply isn't C&W without talking figures " Hooligan opened up his CM book to the last page. On the page a hand written spell was visable. Hooligan read the spell and his horn began to glow. He shot a small beamof light towards Dark Shines figurine. When the light disapated the small figure turned to Dark Shine and waved, "hello it said "

( you can control what it says if you want)

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@@Dapper Charmer,

"I had no idea that was possible" Dark said seeing the figure of Emerald wave at her "If I'm forced to be in this nerd game I guess I'm at least the piece that does the action" She says throwing a few punches at the air "So what's first in this adventure? Some sort of town where I can buy something?" I have to hand it to you, I can always hear you say something that would be cliche. Shut it.

" I think there's a town." said Hooligan as he scrambled through the CM book to find the page that had the right information. "Here it is," he said happily as he found the page, "it looks like your first stop is Bleak Hollow." Hooligans horn glowed and the bored transformed into a small rural village. "If you want to go shopping you'll need this," Hooligan said as he dropped a small bag, containing 500 gold coins, in front of Dark Shines figure."

(I'm thinking we can do this similarly to the movies. Giving detail to main points in the game and skimming over minor details)

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Hell yes! We are going to buy the best things because if I die then its your fault" Emerald says pouncing on the bag and looking back at Dark "Yeah, yeah" She replies

*500 gold later*

"Well she's ready" "I thought I could steal something" "A dungeon will get way more gold then pickpocketing...and less trouble" "Fine, stupid me being a figure and not the real deal" Emerald figure exits the small village with all the normal rouge equipment and potions.

@@Yoshikupo

Hooligan smiled as he saw that Dark Shine was having a good time.

"You know wooing a mare by playing C&W has got to be the dumbest idea ever," said Bedlam.

(Its working isnt it), Hooligan thought to himself.

He looked at the bored and open the manual. "Okay after following the map the mayor gave you, you find yourself at the enterance of a large cave. A troll comes out of the cave and tells you that you must pay him to enter. What do you do?"

{also RP in an RP XD)

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Kill it! Its the only option if we want to keep going" "She is kind of right" Dark rolls a dice for an attack and its a 15 "Good roll" The Emerald figure zips around the troll and slices his back up with a dagger "I'm sure she can evade a troll" she rolls a 13 for evasion. I'll just be sleeping over here because I'm bored.

(P.S. I never really played D&D)

@@Yoshikupo

Hooligan smiled as Dark Shine, or rather Emerald, took down the troll. Its exactly what he would have done in situation. "With one scream of pain the troll falls on the ground dead. With the troll dead you can enter the cave and begin your quest." said Hooligan as he read through the manual.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@@Dapper Charmer,

Two dungeon floors later, Dark and the Emerald figure were at the last part of the dungeon "I got potions, a dagger that makes me even faster, and a illusion scroll to make me invisible. Come on whats next!" "Me and her are on the same page" If you were on my page then you would know that your probably going to die to whats next. You haven't shut up this entire game, I have caught myself getting angry at you to not show it to Hooligan. Why are you being so negative? I must be getting more corrupt, I'm starting to like seeing you fail.

@@Yoshikupo

Hooligan rushed through the manual to find the page he needed. He still couldn't believe that Dark Shine had completed the dungeon so fast. "Okay here we go," said Hooligan as he found the page he needed, "suddenly out of nowhere the great beast known as Black Fang appears. He spreads his mighty wings and gives a mighty rowr. He stares directly at you and says in a mighty voice, "Sup." "

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Sup? Really, that's the first thing you say? I didn't even expect you to talk, let alone say 'sup'" Emerald ranted with her own will "Lets just kill this thing already so I don't have to think of that anymore" She readies her weapon "Alright lets do this" She rolls a 20 "Dear Celestia I did it at the best point"

@@Yoshikupo

"With one decisive blow you strike down the beast and he falls to the ground." Hooligan said excitedly, "the beast explodes and a pile of gold and jewls falls in front of you."

------Meanwhile in Hooligans head--------

With Hooligan distracted by Dark Shines remarkable skill at this game Bedlam had another opertunity to break free. This time instead of breaking the chain around his arm Bedlam carefully slid it out . He smiled, two down.

-----back irl--------

Hooligan smiled, "with the beast defeated you may now collected your loot for the quest you embarked on is now complete."

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Yeah...wait I realized that I'm going to turn into a game piece again, you better use me again or I swear I will end yo-" The Emerald figure turns back into the regular one "Ok then, that was fun" Dark said with a smile" It was boring and a waste of time, if your going to hag out with this pony them you might as well do something to progress in your work or whatever he does. Shut up it was fun to me. I find it humerus that you say shut up to your mother. Not like you can do anything. Yes...nothing. Spirit looks at her free ankles and wrists. Nothing at all.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Yeah...wait I realized that I'm going to turn into a game piece again, you better use me again or I swear I will end yo-" The Emerald figure turns back into the regular one "Ok then, that was fun" Dark said with a smile"

"I had fun too," Hooligan said with a smile, "probably the most fun I've had in ages." Hooligan looked at the clock and saw how late it had become, "It seems we've been playing for three hours. I guess time really does fly when your having fun."

"yeah fun," said Bedlam sarcastically.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Well do you think I should leave or..." Are you? Are you actually hitting on him or something? Wait that can mean hitting on somepony? Yes, clear it up! Dark didn't say anything. What are you waiting for? Sorry, for a second I thought that would be a good choice but I can see how that's moving to fast. "I...I meant it as like staying over, not anything weird"

@@Yoshikupo

Hooligan walked over to the window and looked outside. It wad pitch black and he couldnt see anything. He turned to Dark Shine, "it's pretty late and i do have at least five spare rooms. So if you want to stay the night you're more than welcome," said Hooligan happily.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"That would be wonderful, thank you" Dark got up and stretched "I can't believe we were playing that long" She also looked out the window "So where are the rooms? I'm kind of tired now" She yawned. Yes I am also tired of this, let us rest so we don't have to talk about any more pointless things. Dark got visibly mad from her comment

Edited by Yoshikupo

@@Yoshikupo

"Sure, just follow me," said Hooligan happily, "spare rooms are just this way." Hooligan led Dark Shine through his house to a large bedroom that had a queen bed, wardrobe and other fancy furniture. "I'm sorry if its a bit dusty. I dont get a lot of guests," said Hooligan as he led Dark Shine into the room, "but its the best toom i have. So please make yourself comfertable."

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Thanks for all of this" She got into the bed "It has so much room compared to where I sleep and I feel like this is the best bed I have been in" She thought out loud "I think I may actually want to stay with you" She was still thinking out loud. She shortly fell asleep.

Well great, she's in my territory now. Spirit thought seeing Dark's dream form in front of her. Wonder if I can make her go back to old times. Something in Spirit said otherwise and took control "Your not hurting her you corrupted soulless being, I have the night shift so you don't mess her up" Fine but I will be out in the day again.

Edited by Yoshikupo

@@Yoshikupo

Hooligan smiled as he closed the bedroom door leaving Dark Shine to sleep. "Did you hear that Bedlam?" Hooligan asked as he was walking to his bedroom, "she might actually want to stay with me."

"Don't get your hopes up," replied Bedlam, "after all who'd wanna stay with a freak like you."

Hooligan stopped dead in his tracks, normally he was fine with being called a freak. But when it came from Bedlam it stung. "Goodnight Bedlam." said Hooligan coldly as he got into bed and went to sleep.

(we can have a time Skip so next post can be in the morning. and if your looking for Hooligan he'll be making waffles XD)

@@Dapper Charmer,

*Hours later*

Dark awoke from a wonderful dream that she didn't really remember but she swore it was like an adventure with Hooligan with them kissing a few times which Dark found a little weird. She got out of bed and smelled the smell of breakfast, more specifically, waffles. "Are they done? I'm hungry as a timberwolf"