Creating my first OC. Need suggestions for a name.

Nagisa452

Ok so I've decided to awaken my dormant artistic abilities (I haven't drawn anything in over 5 years) and create my very first MLP:FIM OC.So far what I have is that it will be a female pegasus. I have fur and mane colors decided for the most part, working on the back story currently and I'm pretty sure I have her personality down pat. I'm terrible when it comes to names, so anyponies advice would be extremely useful.

My OC and Ponysona, Sundream

What is her personality? Naming an oc/ponysona after their personality, traits, cutiemark or color gives off a good vibe! Though I'm not perfect with names so I can't promise perfect results! :unsure:

• Brohoof 1

The deepest of the Everfree!

Usually, names that tie into their personalities or talents are great. Sometimes, their appearances. I can't give you suggestions right now because all I know about your OC is that she's a female pegasus. If you want suggestions, we have to know about your OC. 

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

I'm terrible when it comes to names, so anyponies advice would be extremely useful.

Flutter Aeris? (Aeris meaning air)

Without a coulor scheme or personality I'm not 100% on how to go about thinking on a name so that's the best I could conjure up sorry

Edited by Lyme Soundstick

Sorry about that, didn't mean to give vague info. She is shy at first but, is energetic and caring once she warms up to someone. She is very protective of friends and will defend them if they are threatened. Her fur is a pastel mix of white and tan, somewhere around that color type. Her mane is a light brown with light red accents. I might change the red to a darker form once I get her final design drawn out. Still working on cutie mark, but I am leaning towards a sketchbook with a pen next to it. This is what I have for her so far but I will update with more info soon.

Personally I still think Fluttered Aeris would suit that character. Either that or Glided Amicum (amicum meaning friend)

I just finished my early concept drawing of my OC (I've been working on it at work during the day). Just need to take the picture to my computer at home and do final touches and coloring. Those sound pretty good, Idk if they fit how my pegasus looks but will keep Glided Amicum in mind though.

• Brohoof 1