Ask Ditzy Do and Doctor

Quiz Flight

(edited)

So, when will the Doctor be back?

Ah hello miss Hooves! I'm back. I'll never understand you ponies, I simply asked for a hamburger and then Everypony looked at me so stra- oh... right forgot.

Oh Doctor your back! That took a whole lot longer than you said.

oh, did it? Well I suppose I did spend a little more time at princess Twilight's castle than expected. Als-

What were you doing visiting Twilight's place?

Well we were discussing business matters over lunch. That's all!

*flies onto cloud and thinks for a bit* (Why is he spending so much time with Twilight? Does he like her?! Why doesn't he ever notice me!?! :blink: derpy_misses_you_by_bengattle-d4rganc.pn

Edited by NightShade NidraMoon
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Doctor.. I think derpy isn't a fan of you spending so much time with Twi...

Hey Silver, who are you talking t- wait.. Doctor?

Now why would you think miss Hooves is-

oh hello there.

Starry Skies.. but no offense taken if you don't remember

starry... star... star sky... No I'm afraid I don't completely remember. Were you by any chance one of my assistants a life or two ago?

• Brohoof 1

No, only know this you, well, I'm sure you'll look forward to meeting me

starry... star... star sky... No I'm afraid I don't completely remember. Were you by any chance one of my assistants a life or two ago?

(edited)

wha- oh I understand you're from the future! tell me am I different in the future?! Oh wait don't tell me it could be quite catastrophic, uh well tell me about equestria! How about this tell me about ditzy does she accomplish her dream about being a a muffin baker? Wow this is quite strange mostly because my assistant and I have to stay away from our future selves I never truly get the chance to see what became of us.  :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 1

*laughs a bit* You figured it out, yea she does, though I wouldn't suggest directly telling her that

ha! I always knew she would! Oh that Ditzy Do, I never lost faith in her. Wait now that I think about it I haven't seen miss Hooves since You came alone... oh she's on that could. Ditzy! Hey Ditzy I have great ne-.... Wait she's flying away? Ditzy?

doctor_whooves_vector_by_hombre0-d49xqjy

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Umm.. would you like me to go talk to her?

*sigh* No I should talk to her 

*gallops away*

*Flies faster* Go away! :angry: 

:blink: ..... On second thought maybe you should talk to her.

*quickly walks into the Taurtis mumbling* mares.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Doctor... Ditzy loves you... And ditzy.. I'm sure he doesn't mean it like that

Wut? O///O

---

Oh ya well why does he have little picnics with her and why does he keep seeing her!? DX

We're friends! Besides Everypony knows princess Twilight has a thing for that flash sent- what's his name!

*stops flying* wait.... so he doesn't like her? O~o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No....

Umm... did I miss something?

*lays on bed miserably with coffee cup in hoof*

Yes it's been 5 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 31 seconds since derpy flew away.... you crashed into a tree and hit your head quite hard. *sips coffee*

Well I haven't cleaned the tardis in a while.. if you could pick the 36 tubs of butter and 53 coffee cups that would be a great help.

sig-4313581.discorded_d__awwctor_whooves

• Brohoof 1

Umm, Doctor, she's been in my TARDIS this whole time (huh, no wonder why she never left.), umm, before anything, I would like to introduce myself. I'm the Assistant, half-Time Lord, Dimension Lord, and I know you from two alternate time lines. The reason why I'm in this time line is due to you becoming your Discorded state. So, if I was you, do NOT, get in my way, that is when your in that state, or I will beat you to a pulp. That is a promise. Any questions...no, great! Off to my TARDIS! Iku Ze!

Doctor_Whooves_eating_butter.gif

Umm, Doctor, she's been in my TARDIS this whole time (huh, no wonder why she never left.), umm, before anything, I would like to introduce myself. I'm the Assistant, half-Time Lord, Dimension Lord, and I know you from two alternate time lines. The reason why I'm in this time line is due to you becoming your Discorded state. So, if I was you, do NOT, get in my way, that is when your in that state, or I will beat you to a pulp. That is a promise. Any questions...no, great! Off to my TARDIS! Iku Ze!

*noms butter stick*

No! I'm not going anywhere! I don't need her! If she doesn't want to be my companion it's fine by me.... the butter is my only companion now.

*picks stuff up* ummmmm Doctor...... what happened...

She's gone I'm here.... with my butter... and George... and the coffee. Oh and the tardis.

Derpy.... that's all I'm saying. And she still is in my TARDIS!

No she knows better than to not go into a stranger's tardis. It could be dangerous... knowing her she probably flew all the way to las pegasis.

• Brohoof 1

(Anger rising) calm yourself RootedWisdom, now is not the time to go Discorded right now. Calm down and (remembers what happened in those two time lines. And Derpy being hurt. ) THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH! ( stamps his hoof on the ground, and all the butter disappeared. And he punches the Doctor square in the gut, for he knows what butter does does to you when you punch the gut while butter is still being digested) IS THAT ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE IS JUST BUTTER! SHE IS YOUR BUCKING COMPANION, AND YOUR GOING TO JUST LEAVE HER! UNACCEPTABLE! I WON'T TOLERATE IT! YOU THINK AFTER ALL THE HELL I BEEN THROUGH, I'M JUST GOING TO STAND HERE AND LET THIS HAPPEN! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH! (and RootedWisdom starts beating the Doctor) YOU INSIGNIFICANT, WORTHLESS, IDIOTIC, COWARDLY, BUTTERHOLIC, EGOTISTICAL MAD MAN! (Calmed down, and spoke in a sinister tone) No wonder why Derpy hung around others rather than you in the other two time lines. Now I know how painful it must feel to to have her see what... (now realizing that Derpy had just walked in to see the Doctor beaten like a tortured animal.)

Edited by RootedWisdom