Ask Ditzy Do and Doctor

Quiz Flight

Stasis. It's a long story. I don't want to talk about it.

.... alright than well uh... come along miss hooves, we have universes to save and muffins to eat so, c'mon! Allons-y! 

Ya lets eat muffins! :sneer: oh and uh... kick some changling booty! hehe right? Absolutely! Yay!  :derp: 

• Brohoof 1

Hello... Doctor, RootedWisdom here. And your probably wondering what happened in the next few seconds of travel. *bluntly* I wipe out the Changeling army. So here's another question, why in the bloody hell is my TARDIS showing me ponies that you've been with when you were Discorded two alternate time lines ago?

Hey Derpy, wanna know what happened to the Doctor when he and I was stranded in London full of Cybermen?

this is what happened, instead of Jackie-my-boy, that was me. Thank you BUCKING Nano-Cybermen Tech! Basically if the Doctor hadn't shot me, I'd become one... and I don't forsee that ever happening to me. But of all places, WHY THE HEAD! I mean who would in the right mind,oh wait... they don't have one! DUMBBUCKS!

post-34500-0-79830700-1453410279.jpeg

Oh... huh, Doctor... I'm picking up a huge distortion in time. I wonder.................. (transmission ends) *looking at the monitor* I'm back! Sorry it took so lo..... Doctor? Doctor can you hear me? *thud * What in the blazes? (Opens the door, to see himself in another TARDIS, though it's very different from his.) Doctor...Ditzy?

Hey Derpy, wanna know what happened to the Doctor when he and I was stranded in London full of Cybermen?

this is what happened, instead of Jackie-my-boy, that was me. Thank you BUCKING Nano-Cybermen Tech! Basically if the Doctor hadn't shot me, I'd become one... and I don't forsee that ever happening to me. But of all places, WHY THE HEAD! I mean who would in the right mind,oh wait... they don't have one! DUMBBUCKS!

Ok well before we go I was wondering.... why did you have a picture of Jack Harkness get his head shot off.... and yes... I've read askdiscordedwhooves on tumbler. :wat: 

I AM BUCKING SERIOUS! AND TO PROVE IT! (pulls out a piece of alien tech few have seen in a while, but the Doctor has many times over .) A DALEK EYEPIECE , DATED AROUND 3344, THE DAY THE MASTER TRIED TO KILL YOU AND DITZY WITH A DALEK FIRING SQUAD, BUT WHO SAVED YOU! YOU WOULDN'T REMEMBER BECAUSE I WIPED YOUR MEMORY OF THAT DAY! I HAD TO DO IT, OR ELSE TIME AND SPACE WOULD HAVE COLLAPSED ON A EXPONENTIAL SCALE, ALL BECAUSE I AM ORIGINALLY DEAD! AND IF I WAS TO BREAK THIS DALEK EYEPIECE, I WOULD PROBABLY DIE, DUE TO THE EYEPIECE HAS A CURSE THAT ONLY THE MASTER CAN UNDO! TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE,IF HE OR YOU WERE TO FIND OUT, I WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE POINT IN TIME WHERE YOU AND DITZY WERE TO DIE FROM THAT SAME FIRING SQUAD AND SAVE YOU YET AGAIN, EXCEPT THAT TIME, I'M DEAD PERMANENTLY! NOW DO YOU WANT THAT! HUH! HUH!