Stranded... (rp)

The Pixelated Pony

Redwood looked over and to her surprise, Karas was flying not too far from them.

"Hey, Karas!" Redwood yelled, "Lookit what we found! Somethin' that don't wanna kill us, and what's left of th' stingray."

She turned back to Sparkle and said, "Can you tell Roger not kill Karas?"

"I can attempt..." Sparkle said looking at Red before flying out in front of Roger. she acted out simple signs like you, no and kill but Karas was a hard thing to say to a giant bird that at most understood what Roger meant. fortunately Roger got the message and began his decent 

Karas moved itself out of the captain's way. Focusing on its PDA. It then looked up to see the creature, "Oh. How nice. For once a form of wildlife that doesn't want to rip us to shreds."

His PDA's radar kept pinging, as it slowly flew over to them with the PDA in its hooves, "Anyway, my PDA is picking up some signals. It could be animals, could be plants or resources, but we won't know until we head....a quarter mile southeast."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

"Ah think ah know what it might be. Sparkle found some kinda... land whale. It was divin' around in th' sand, which also happens to be radioactive. Ah wouldn't go pokin' around it unless you wanna get irradiated. Lookin' fer food and water might be a good idea though."

@@crispy fries,
Karas's jaw dropped in surprise, "Land whale?! That's impossib--oh wait. This is a different planet. Nevermind."

It shook its PDA around to check for different signals, "Ok....there's a better signal to the west. It's immobile. More than likely it's something we can find to eat. But just to be safe..."

It grabbed its homemade grenade launcher, "Who's with me?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

@@crispy fries,

Karas's jaw dropped in surprise, "Land whale?! That's impossib--oh wait. This is a different planet. Nevermind."

It shook its PDA around to check for different signals, "Ok....there's a better signal to the west. It's immobile. More than likely it's something we can find to eat. But just to be safe..."

It grabbed its homemade grenade launcher, "Who's with me?"

Roger (with Sparkle still on his back) refused to help Karas. he didn't like it very much and for the first time since Sparkle found him Roger had his talons out all of which were the size of knives. Roger's left head was watching Karas closely whilst Sparkle played with the right one

"Karas, ah can go check out th' signal with Sparkle. You should keep lookin' fer more resources. If we spread ourselves out, we can probably get more stuff. Plus, ah don't think Roger wants you to come with," said Redwood.

While there was some truth to her words, Redwood was just making a reason for her to have more time with Sparkle.

@,@@crispy fries,  

Shadow crawled under the dashboard and pulled out a dull piece of metal, He walked out with the piece of metal in his mouth and walked up to the bird and said as he gently poked the bird in the leg with the metal pole,

"So this is the friendly bird that found you two."

Edited by reader8363

@,@@crispy fries,  

Shadow crawled under the dashboard and pulled out a dull piece of metal, He walked out with the piece of metal in his mouth and walked up to the bird and said as he gently poked the bird in the leg with the metal pole,

"So this is the friendly bird that found you two."

Roger's four eyes narrowed and the right head almost took a bite from Shadow's head if it wasn't for Sparkle. "NO! BAD ROGER VERY BAD ROGER!" She said intimidatingly "we do not bite our friends. now do we Roger?" Roger understood and almost scratched Shadow's head. "ROGER!" Sparkle shouted at the bird "we do not hurt our friends in any way" Roger nodded and lay down on the ground, sulking?  

Edited by mass fusion

Redwood said to the captain, "Sir, with all due respect, ah wouldn't recommend agitatin' th' bird. We need all th' allies we can get, even if they're birds."

She then turned to Sparkle and said, "C'mon, let's get goin'. Daylight's a-wastin' and mah belly is startin' to ache."

Edited by crispy fries

@@crispy fries,
Karas had an unreadable expression of curiosity on its face. It wanted to know why the bird didn't like it, but also knew that now wasn't the time to ask. There were more important things going on, "You have to head 2 miles west of here." It turned its head to the captain, "Sir, I suggest you stay here. One of us needs to maintain a watch on the base."

It grabbed its saddlebag, putting its throwing stars, PDA, and grenade launcher inside it, "No point in wastin a buncha words....let's just get this done." It shot the everyone--mainly the bird-- one more look before shaking its head as it walked out. Apparently it was annoyed by something, but had already flown off before anyone could speak to it.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

@@crispy fries,@,

Shadow took his  metal away and brushed Roger's feathers. He said as he moved his claw to the bottom of the mouth and rubbed it,

"I got to admit, he's fascinating."

He turned to the cockpit and said as he walked inside, 

"Just be careful. We don't know what else is out there."

@@crispy fries,@,

Shadow took his  metal away and brushed Roger's feathers. He said as he moved his claw to the bottom of the mouth and rubbed it,

"I got to admit, he's fascinating."

He turned to the cockpit and said as he walked inside, 

"Just be careful. We don't know what else is out there."

Sparkle saluted and climbed back onto Roger and began tickling his ear which in turn netted her a playful nip on the wing. "you know I only want the best for you Roger.if you did attack him then Karas may have hurt or even killed you." she said taking cutting the stingray loose 

Sparkle saluted and climbed back onto Roger and began tickling his ear which in turn netted her a playful nip on the wing. "you know I only want the best for you Roger.if you did attack him then Karas may have hurt or even killed you." she said taking cutting the stingray loose 

Redwood snapped off a salute to the captain as well, and said, "Don't worry sir, we've got this under control".

Redwood then hopped onto Roger as well, and with some impatience in her voice, said, "Let's get goin' already. There's somethin' two miles west waitin' fer us."

Redwood snapped off a salute to the captain as well, and said, "Don't worry sir, we've got this under control".

Redwood then hopped onto Roger as well, and with some impatience in her voice, said, "Let's get goin' already. There's somethin' two miles west waitin' fer us."

Sparkle nodded and Roger began ascending into the sky like well  the large bird that he was. Sparkle had just managed to push the remains of the stingray off of Roger so that he could fly better. at the five minute mark it became extremely hot as there wasn't a cloud in the sky. "I hope whatever Karas has found contains water." Sparkle said as the heat became more extreme   

Sparkle nodded and Roger began ascending into the sky like well  the large bird that he was. Sparkle had just managed to push the remains of the stingray off of Roger so that he could fly better. at the five minute mark it became extremely hot as there wasn't a cloud in the sky. "I hope whatever Karas has found contains water." Sparkle said as the heat became more extreme   

The heat was taking its toll on Redwood as well. She was sweating more than she'd like, and was getting the urge for a cold drink. Redwood tried her best to ignore it, but it was difficult.

"It's hotter than a barbecue in July," she commented as she wiped her brow.

The heat was taking its toll on Redwood as well. She was sweating more than she'd like, and was getting the urge for a cold drink. Redwood tried her best to ignore it, but it was difficult.

"It's hotter than a barbecue in July," she commented as she wiped her brow.

"yeah you bet." Sparkle said wishing for a cloud to kick so the rain could cool them both but soon enough the three reached their destination. a large freighter parts of which may still be salvageable Roger landed nearby to allow the mares to explore said freighter. upon closer examination it read I.G.T.A a logo that Sparkle would remember    

"yeah you bet." Sparkle said wishing for a cloud to kick so the rain could cool them both but soon enough the three reached their destination. a large freighter parts of which may still be salvageable Roger landed nearby to allow the mares to explore said freighter. upon closer examination it read I.G.T.A a logo that Sparkle would remember    

"Well, looks like we ain't th' only ones who ended up on this Celestia forsaken rock. Ah guess that's good fer us, because this means we got half a freighter's worth of parts. Ah don't recognize th' logo though. Ah can't seem to remember what th' I.G.T.A is, though it feels familiar."

"Well, looks like we ain't th' only ones who ended up on this Celestia forsaken rock. Ah guess that's good fer us, because this means we got half a freighter's worth of parts. Ah don't recognize th' logo though. Ah can't seem to remember what th' I.G.T.A is, though it feels familiar."

"They're the inter-galactic trading alliance. I had a colt friend who worked for them at one point. He wasn't the greatest stallion in the galaxy... kind of an ass now that I think about it. and no he wasn't a donkey." Sparkle said looking for an entrance. "funny...the escape pods weren't launched... ah well more supplies for us then." She said cheerfully 

Edited by mass fusion

"They're the inter-galactic trading alliance. I had a colt friend who worked for them at one point. He wasn't the greatest stallion in the galaxy... kind of an ass now that I think about it. and no he wasn't a donkey." Sparkle said looking for an entrance. "funny...the escape pods weren't launched... ah well more supplies for us then." She said cheerfully 

As Redwood searched for entrance with Sparkle, she couldn't help but think about why the escape pods weren't launched. 

"Sparkle, if the escape pods weren't launched, that could mean nopony made it out of this wreck alive. Ah'm pretty sure there's a decent chance we're gonna walk into a ship full of corpses," she warned.

As Redwood searched for entrance with Sparkle, she couldn't help but think about why the escape pods weren't launched. 

"Sparkle, if the escape pods weren't launched, that could mean nopony made it out of this wreck alive. Ah'm pretty sure there's a decent chance we're gonna walk into a ship full of corpses," she warned.

"Uhh... probably. never the less we shouldn't have our weapons out just yet." Sparkle said using her rifle's stock to pry open a crack in the bridge's main window. immediately a rather foul smell bombarded the mares "Smells like... death..." Sparkle said putting her visor back on so she could see in the dark. 

"Uhh... probably. never the less we shouldn't have our weapons out just yet." Sparkle said using her rifle's stock to pry open a crack in the bridge's main window. immediately a rather foul smell bombarded the mares "Smells like... death..." Sparkle said putting her visor back on so she could see in the dark. 

The pungent smell emanating from inside the ship from hit Redwood too as she stared into the dark, only confirming her suspicions.

"That don't look or smell wholesome," she commented as she took a flashlight from her vest and turned it on.

(Sorry I'm taking a while to reply. I'm at school.)

Karas was searching around for some kind of resources. It was busy looking for some kind of food or water they could eat.

Suddenly, it came to a cliff that had berries growing on an outstretching branch, "These could be of some use...."

Its PDA recognized them as edible, "Yeah....we could use these....." It flew out to them, as a giant screeching creature made a shadow over the ground.

CAWWWWWWWWW!!

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

The pungent smell emanating from inside the ship from hit Redwood too as she stared into the dark, only confirming her suspicions.

"That don't look or smell wholesome," she commented as she took a flashlight from her vest and turned it on.

(Sorry I'm taking a while to reply. I'm at school.)

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Sparkle said as the night vision on her visor revealed corpses piled up with scratch marks across their chests like the one Sparkle had obtained a day earlier. she managed to hold back these feelings of seeing the last meal she ate again and moved forward into the Bridge.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Sparkle said as the night vision on her visor revealed corpses piled up with scratch marks across their chests like the one Sparkle had obtained a day earlier. she managed to hold back these feelings of seeing the last meal she ate again and moved forward into the Bridge.

Redwood shone her flashlight around the ship and clipped it to her vest as she moved through the gruesome scene to the bridge with Sparkle. 

"Sweet Luna and Celestia. Ah've seen some shit, but nothin' like this. Are you gonna be alright?" she asked Sparkle.

Redwood shone her flashlight around the ship and clipped it to her vest as she moved through the gruesome scene to the bridge with Sparkle. 

"Sweet Luna and Celestia. Ah've seen some shit, but nothin' like this. Are you gonna be alright?" she asked Sparkle.

Sparkle to breaths through the corner of her mouth attempting to stop herself from choking on the smell. "yeah... I'll be fine... hopefully" she replied before sitting at the main computer to check the shipping manifest. "Red we're in luck. this ship was part of an aid convoy and guess what it was carrying. enough food and water to last us an extra week. I don't know what condition it's in but it should be okay." Sparkle noticed a voice log on the computer and played it. "*male voice* alright... we should be coming up on... what the hell is that? *female voice*oh sweet Celestia... *sounds of crunching metal, warning sirens and screams as crew members are apparently sucked into space*"