Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stranded... (rp)

The Pixelated Pony

Redwood was roused by a screeching sound in the distance. She got up, gently shook Sparkle and said, "Hey, you hear that? Sounds like somethin' big and unhappy."

The screeching was coming from the direction that Karas had headed in. It seemed like it was impossible for them to be out of trouble for any length of time.

Redwood was roused by a screeching sound in the distance. She got up, gently shook Sparkle and said, "Hey, you hear that? Sounds like somethin' big and unhappy."

The screeching was coming from the direction that Karas had headed in. It seemed like it was impossible for them to be out of trouble for any length of time.

Sparkle awoke and rubbed her eyes. "funny, I was just dreaming about you." She said sitting up before covering her ears at the sound. "Luna damn it! we can't have a single quiet moment around here!" Sparkle shouted over the screeching. Roger landed and tossed the mares and supplies from his back before flying off in the direction of the screeching using a similar tone

"Hey! HEY!" Redwood shouted at Roger, "You get back here!"

Redwood sighed with frustration, turned to Sparkle, and said, "Where does he think he's goin'? Is mama Roger callin' him or somethin'? How are we gonna get all these supplies back now? Boy howdy, are we up a creek now."

"Hey! HEY!" Redwood shouted at Roger, "You get back here!"

Redwood sighed with frustration, turned to Sparkle, and said, "Where does he think he's goin'? Is mama Roger callin' him or somethin'? How are we gonna get all these supplies back now? Boy howdy, are we up a creek now."

Roger ignored Red and continued to fly towards the screeching. quite happily in fact. Sparkle shrugged and curled up on the ground her tail acting as a pillow and her wings acting as a cover and went back to sleep. all the two of them could do was wait until Roger came back from whatever he was doing.

Roger ignored Red and continued to fly towards the screeching. quite happily in fact. Sparkle shrugged and curled up on the ground her tail acting as a pillow and her wings acting as a cover and went back to sleep. all the two of them could do was wait until Roger came back from whatever he was doing.

Redwood sat down on the ground and propped her back up on a crate.

She turned on her radio and said, "Cap'n, Karas, if anypony can read, this is Redwood. Our bird dumped us and ah'm stuck maybe a mile and a half away with Sparkle and a load of supplies. Th' situation ain't urgent, but there are too many supplies fer th' two of us to carry on our own."

Redwood gently nudged Sparkle as she had done before and said, "Sorry to disturb you, but it ain't really th' time fer a nap."

@@crispy fries,@,  

Shadow picked up the radio and said,

"This is Shadow, do you have any ideas why the bird would have left, beside the one that I think. Anyways I'm on my way."

He grabbed the second pistol and placed it on the bag and flew towards the direction that they left. Think of reason the bird left them, beside it abandoned them to walk around until they die.

@@crispy fries,@,  

Shadow picked up the radio and said,

"This is Shadow, do you have any ideas why the bird would have left, beside the one that I think. Anyways I'm on my way."

He grabbed the second pistol and placed it on the bag and flew towards the direction that they left. Think of reason the bird left them, beside it abandoned them to walk around until they die.

"Well sir, we found another ship and a cargo hold full of supplies. While th' bird was cartin' us back, we heard a real loud squawkin' sound from somewhere out in th' distance. Th' bird just up and dropped us off, then went after th' squawkin'. Ah think there was somethin' callin' it."

Karas replied over the radio. Its communication feed was full of static, and therefore it was hard to hear what it was trying to say, "I'd.....elp.....ut.....'m....n...the.....iddle....of.....a.....omplication......"

Heavy breathing and the same CAW!! from before could be heard, "....O...on...ithout....." Bzzzzzz.....

The radio feed cut out abruptly from the other end....

@@crispy fries@,

When Shadow saw them, he landed right next to them and said, 

"So, ya think there isn't any evil intention on why Roger left? Need help getting the stuff back? Sparkle, there is no time for a nap."

@@J.R.,

Then Shadow heard the radio, he grabbed his radio and said, 

"Karas, come in. Are ya there?"

Second Sight grunted as he tried out his new 'power armour' leg piece, a frame of metal and circuitry that encased his leg. It was uncomfortable and painfully immobile, but it at least took off most of the weight off his leg.

Time to get to work.

Second Sight arranged the wreck of the stingray, sorting out the pieces and figuring out what he needed to replace to repair it. He frowned at it, taking the main engines and carrying them slowly to the floor near the workbench. One by one, he opened the engines, retrieving an alien looking circular metal plate from each of them. He set them on his workbench, well, set wasn't really the correct word to use. The hovered slightly above the table.

He gave another look at his schematics, and sighed in satisfaction

We can all go home

@@reader8363,
Nothing could be heard over Karas' radio transmission besides complete static.

It was very ominous how nothing was being heard from it.

Meanwhile, Karas found itself face to face with a giant creature of unimaginable proportions, "...This planet is....hell."

@@crispy fries@,

When Shadow saw them, he landed right next to them and said, 

"So, ya think there isn't any evil intention on why Roger left? Need help getting the stuff back? Sparkle, there is no time for a nap."

@@J.R.,

Then Shadow heard the radio, he grabbed his radio and said, 

"Karas, come in. Are ya there?"

"Well sir, ah would be much obliged you helped us with these supplies," said Redwood as she stood up, "Ah'm not completely sure how we'd do this though. We could probably rig up a sled or somethin' that ah could pull, and you could use yer portals to get some of th' bigger stuff."

@@crispy fries,@,

Shadow turned to the others and said as he opened a portal,

"Take the stuff through the portal, I'll handle the bigger stuff when I get back."

He reached into the portal and grabbed his scythe and jammed it into the ground, then flew the direction Karas went.

Roger landed by Karas and nudged the other bird away slowly before the two seemed to argue? about something neither of them noticed when a pony sized bird walked up to Karas and began attempting to wake it up with pecks, playful pecks but still. the small bird seemed to like it 

@@crispy fries,@,

Shadow turned to the others and said as he opened a portal,

"Take the stuff through the portal, I'll handle the bigger stuff when I get back."

He reached into the portal and grabbed his scythe and jammed it into the ground, then flew the direction Karas went.

"C'mon Sparkle, gimme a hoof with this stuff," Redwood said as she pushed a crate through the portal.

"Hey, whaddaya think is happenin' to Karas? It sounded like there was a bird on th' radio before it cut out. Ah betcha that's where Roger ran off to, th' skittery critter."

"C'mon Sparkle, gimme a hoof with this stuff," Redwood said as she pushed a crate through the portal.

"Hey, whaddaya think is happenin' to Karas? It sounded like there was a bird on th' radio before it cut out. Ah betcha that's where Roger ran off to, th' skittery critter."

Sparkle awoke and looked at Red "do I have to help? " She said folding up her wings and pulling her head from her tail. "finnnnneeee......" she said pushing one of the other crates through the portal "it probably went to close to Roger's nest of something. which probably means that was Roger's partner calling for help."

Sparkle awoke and looked at Red "do I have to help? " She said folding up her wings and pulling her head from her tail. "finnnnneeee......" she said pushing one of the other crates through the portal "it probably went to close to Roger's nest of something. which probably means that was Roger's partner calling for help."

"So it was Mrs. Roger that was callin' him home. Well, th' cap'n went off to help Karas, so at least we ain't gotta deal with that."

After a short time, Redwood had gotten most of the boxes through the portal, leaving the bigger ones as the captain had said.

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now, we got ourselves a hike back to th' ship, so let's get a move on," she said as she began the trek back to the ship.

"So it was Mrs. Roger that was callin' him home. Well, th' cap'n went off to help Karas, so at least we ain't gotta deal with that."

After a short time, Redwood had gotten most of the boxes through the portal, leaving the bigger ones as the captain had said.

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now, we got ourselves a hike back to th' ship, so let's get a move on," she said as she began the trek back to the ship.

"walking too? ugh Red you're killin' me here." Sparkle said following closely behind like a saddened dog who had lost her best friend. technically she had as roger was gone arguing with his spouse on why she shouldn't attack Karas. "i wonder what Roger's spouse is like " Sparkle said trying to distract herself

Roger landed by Karas and nudged the other bird away slowly before the two seemed to argue? about something neither of them noticed when a pony sized bird walked up to Karas and began attempting to wake it up with pecks, playful pecks but still. the small bird seemed to like it

Karas simply sat and stared, studying the two birds. The Wat the creatures seemed to be communicating was indeed very interesting, "Hmm....thank you."

However, when another bird suddenly appeared, and started pecking, Karas was even more confused at it. Karas looked at the new bird, "Um.... Hello?"

@@J.R.,

Shadow flew the same direction for a few minutes and then landed right next to karas and the bird, then he said as he opened his bag and grabbed the pistol, 

"Okay what is going on here? Can something please explain what is going on here? I would like to know."

Edited by reader8363

@@J.R.,

Shadow flew the same direction for a few minutes and then landed right next to karas and the bird, then he said as he opened his bag and grabbed the pistol,

"Okay what is going on here? Can something please explain what is going on here? I would like to know."

Karas looked at the captain, shrugging, "To be honest, sir. It seems as though Roger has a family. Otherwise, I have no idea why I would be attacked or why he'd suddenly try to help." Karas looked back at the birds, "I can safely say deadly force won't be needed at least for now."

@@J.R.,

the little bird cowered in fear of being attacked whilst Roger and the little bird's mother walked over and stood in front of Shadow intimidatingly .both of them squawked at him attempting to make him leave their child alone. it was then they decided they didn't like Shadow very much and whished him to stay away from their nest.

"walking too? ugh Red you're killin' me here." Sparkle said following closely behind like a saddened dog who had lost her best friend. technically she had as roger was gone arguing with his spouse on why she shouldn't attack Karas. "i wonder what Roger's spouse is like " Sparkle said trying to distract herself

"What, do you want me to carry you?" Redwood said jokingly, "Ah betcha Roger's, uh, wife, or whatever it is birds have, is th' same as Roger. Big and likes to squawk. Ah'd hope she's just as friendly too. Ah'm sure th' cap'n and Karas can handle th' situation though. We probably ain't got nothin' to worry about."

"What, do you want me to carry you?" Redwood said jokingly, "Ah betcha Roger's, uh, wife, or whatever it is birds have, is th' same as Roger. Big and likes to squawk. Ah'd hope she's just as friendly too. Ah'm sure th' cap'n and Karas can handle th' situation though. We probably ain't got nothin' to worry about."

"please." Sparkle said also joking but kind of meaning it at the same time. "do you think they have kids? that would be adorable.  mean Roger already acts like an idiot but an even smaller Roger acting in the same way? that would be even more adorable." Sparkle said smiling

"please." Sparkle said also joking but kind of meaning it at the same time. "do you think they have kids? that would be adorable.  mean Roger already acts like an idiot but an even smaller Roger acting in the same way? that would be even more adorable." Sparkle said smiling

"It wouldn't surprise me if there were a couple Roger juniors. It would give Roger a good reason to be pissed off if Karas got too close," said Redwood.

After a few minutes of walking, Redwood noticed how distraught Sparkle was over losing Roger. She then decided to pick Sparkle up and put her on her back.

"Ah guess ah can carry you. Maybe it'll cheer you up. Ah'd do somethin' more romantic, but there ain't really somewhere nice to take you out to," she said with a smile.

Edited by crispy fries