Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stranded... (rp)

The Pixelated Pony

"It wouldn't surprise me if there were a couple Roger juniors. It would give Roger a good reason to be pissed off if Karas got too close," said Redwood.

After a few minutes of walking, Redwood noticed how distraught Sparkle was over losing Roger. She then decided to pick Sparkle up and put her on her back.

"Ah guess ah can carry you. Maybe it'll cheer you up. Ah'd do somethin' more romantic, but there ain't really somewhere nice to take you out to," she said with a smile.

Sparkle kissed Red's neck "thanks Red" she said "i know a good place in Canterlot. we could head there when we get back. it's far enough away from the space port where you don't get deafened by the roar of engines but it's a little far from my parent's old house. oh shit... I forgot to feed the dog... "Sparkle face hoofed" my sister should do it. hopefully... " she said looking up in the direction of Equestria

Sparkle kissed Red's neck "thanks Red" she said "i know a good place in Canterlot. we could head there when we get back. it's far enough away from the space port where you don't get deafened by the roar of engines but it's a little far from my parent's old house. oh shit... I forgot to feed the dog... "Sparkle face hoofed" my sister should do it. hopefully... " she said looking up in the direction of Equestria

"That sounds real nice, Sparkle. Y'know, you oughtta visit Appleoosa sometime. Sure, there's a whole lotta dust and sand, but it's still nice. Th' Buffalo stampede is a real sight, and whatever food you got in Canterlot ain't nothin' compared to Ma Wood's homecookin'."

@@J.R.

Shadow said as he pulled the clip out of the gun, 

"Maybe they're hostile, ya never know."

He showed the birds that the clip was empty, even pointed the gun into the are and pulled the trigger as he said,

"There are no bullets, in the clip or the pistol."

He tossed the clip to their feet and sat down with his hooves crossed as he took apart the pistol, to show them he meant no harm.

Edited by reader8363

@@J.R.

Shadow said as he pulled the clip out of the gun, 

"Maybe they're hostile, ya never know."

He showed the birds that the clip was empty, even pointed the gun into the are and pulled the trigger as he said,

"There are no bullets, in the clip or the pistol."

He tossed the clip to their feet and sat down with his hooves crossed as he took apart the pistol, to show them he meant no harm.

Roger still didn't like Shadow. so he walked off picking up his pony sized child and walked back to his and his mate's nest. the little bird wanted to stay behind and play with Karas but Roger didn't want his child near Shadow he viewed Shadow as extremely dangerous 

@,
Karas actually cracked a smile at the bird. It flew over and gently petted it, "Aw, how cute." It looked at the captain, "It seems they mean us no harm..."

Looking back at the little bird, Karas showed off its own wings, "I'm kinda of like you. I can fly too, little one."

Edited by J.R.

@@J.R.

Shadow watched and said as a portal opened up, beneath the parts of the pistol and the clip,

"I still don't trust them, they could be heading there know, but then later tonight come to get us. I really don't trust this whole planet. Even if they attack us, I still have my claws."

@@reader8363, @@J.R., @,

After a bit of a hike with Sparkle resting on her back, Redwood finally arrived at the the ship. 

"Home sweet home," she said to herself.

Redwood walked into the ship and set down Sparkle on her bed in the wreck of her quarters.

She then turned on her radio and said, "Cap'n, Karas, this is Redwood. What's yer situation, over?"

Edited by crispy fries

@@crispy fries,

Shadow grabbed his radio  and said, "Roger and two other tried to attack me, then they back off, and now Karas is petting the young one. ya might want to get the medical ready, I don't know if he's going to get attacked or not."

@@J.R.

He placed the radio into his bag and said as he walked up to Karas,

"Looks like there is nothing here. Let's go and leave these three alone."

@@reader8363,

"Copy that, sir. Redwood out," she said, putting the radio in her vest.

@,

"Sparkle, ah got good news and maybe bad news. Good news is, th' cap'n says Roger and his, uh, family backed off. Possible bad news is that th' cap'n thinks Karas is gettin' too close and might be attacked. Ah wouldn't worry though," said Redwood.

Edited by crispy fries

@@reader8363,
Karas turned to the captain and nodded at him, "Yes sir. Let us go."

It petted the little one one last time, "Until next time little one."

It flew away from the bird family to avoid disturbing them any further, "Ok, sir. Let's get going." It flew towards him, nodding, "Ready when you are."

@@reader8363,

"Copy that, sir. Redwood out," she said, putting the radio in her vest.

@,

"Sparkle, ah got good news and maybe bad new. Good news is, th' cap'n says Roger and his, uh, family backed off. Possible bad news is that th' cap'n thinks Karas is gettin' too close and might be attacked. Ah wouldn't worry though," said Redwood.

"Okay. What does that mean?" Sparkle said "should we tell them to stay away from the nest or what? " she said surveying Red's room. " nice set-up you had here... notice had I actually don't think I've ever been in here before. this place must have been up kept well I guess."

"Okay. What does that mean?" Sparkle said "should we tell them to stay away from the nest or what? " she said surveying Red's room. " nice set-up you had here... notice had I actually don't think I've ever been in here before. this place must have been up kept well I guess."

"Honestly, ah don't know what it means. Th' cap'n just said to have th' medical supplies ready 'cuz he thought Karas might get attacked. Ah'm sure they'll be fine though," Redwood said as she sat down next to her bunk.

"Ah more or less live in th' armory, so ah don't spend a whole lotta time in mah quarters. Ah try to keep it clean when ah'm here though."

@@J.R.,

Shadow walked toward the base and said as he turned to Karas,

"Is your radio working right now. If it's not then you might want to get it fixed."

As he was walking to the base, he thought about which way to head next to see if they could find a settlement or something.

@@reader8363,

Redwood said in her radio, "Sir, there are still some supplies just lyin' around in th' open. Ah'd recommend you get them soon, before anythin' gets to 'em. Redwood out."

@,

Redwood turned to Sparkle and said, "Hey, Sparkle, ah still haven't taught you how to shoot right."

@@crispy fries,

Shadow grabbed his radio and said,
"Ok, will do."

@@J.R.

He turned to Karas and said, 

"Head back to the base and will meet you there."

He took off towards the boxes. When he got there, He carried them through a portal and placed them down. After he was done, he flew over toward Second's base.

Karas gave a nod, "Yes sir." From there, Karas started heading out back to the base. While it was on the way there, Karas began to think to itself, "This place is really interesting to say the least. How will we survive here if we cannot come together as a proper team....?"

@,

"Guess that shootin' lesson is gonna have to wait just a little more. Ah gotta go talk to Karas," said Redwood as she saw him approach.

@@J.R.,

"Hey, Karas!" Redwood yelled as he got in earshot, "Capt'n says you mighta gotten hurt by Roger and his little bird family. You alright?"

@@crispy fries,

Karas was surprised to hear that considering the Roger family was mostly peaceful, "...No...?"

It checked its wings, tail, and flank and looked back at Redwood, slightly confused, "...I don't get it. Why would I be injured? The family of birds was a bit scary at first, but the little one was adorable." It flew over to her, "What's up with you?"

@@J.R.,

"Well, th' capt'n radioed and said to have th' medical supplies ready. Ah'm just doin' what he said. If th' cap'n didn't already tell you, ah found a whole cargo hold full of supplies with Sparkle, so we're good fer food and water. We found th' wreck of some trade ship, no survivors. All killed by the same kinda bear that attacked us. Weirdest thing is, after lookin' through th' ship's logs, we found out it was brought down by a meteor, just like us."

@@crispy fries,
Karas landed, and walked over to her, "...Very interesting. This planet must have a strong gravitational pull in order to bring down something like that. Either that or this planet is harder to see than a haze."

It sighed, "Poor bastards....I suppose we should fortify our defenses next. If I know bears, they come running at you when they smell food."