Stranded... (rp)

The Pixelated Pony

Redwood hopped onto Roger with Sparkle and Second Sight.

"So th' plan is we're gonna take Roger back to Second Sight's cave, maybe see if we can fix his leg, and then we'll head back to th' ship. We've been away fer too long and we gotta check back in with th' cap'n and th' rest of th' crew."

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Sparkle shouted over the loud beating of Roger's wings. when they were fully in the air and the loud noises had stopped Sparkle made an announcement. "good morning I am Sparkle J Sword and I'll be your air hostess for today please remember that in the event of a crash landing the emergency exits are located, absolutely everywhere. we thank-you again for flying air Roger."  

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Sparkle shouted over the loud beating of Roger's wings. when they were fully in the air and the loud noises had stopped Sparkle made an announcement. "good morning I am Sparkle J Sword and I'll be your air hostess for today please remember that in the event of a crash landing the emergency exits are located, absolutely everywhere. we thank-you again for flying air Roger."  

"Too bad you ain't got a drink service; mah flask is due fer a refill. Now, ah said, we're gonna take Second Sight back to his cave, maybe fix his leg, and then we're gonna head back to th' ship and check in with th' cap'n and th' rest of th' crew," Redwood paused for a moment, "Hey Sparkle, ah gotta get somethin' off my chest."

"Too bad you ain't got a drink service; mah flask is due fer a refill. Now, ah said, we're gonna take Second Sight back to his cave, maybe fix his leg, and then we're gonna head back to th' ship and check in with th' cap'n and th' rest of th' crew," Redwood paused for a moment, "Hey Sparkle, ah gotta get somethin' off my chest."

"uh okay" Sparkle said letting go of Rogers neck and turning to face Red slightly worried about what she was going to tell her but also exited when it came to information Sparkle couldn't restrain herself she loved watching the galaxy news back on Equestria and even more on the open spaceways

@@reader8363,
Karas tried its hoof at flying over them, but the plants simply kept spitting fireballs. It wasn't working.

It looked to its right, "No radar pings down this stretch of road for a mile or two. We can go around, and get back to base."

The cockpit was marked on its PDA, "Long and safe or short and dangerous. Two routes. What's the call, sir?"

"uh okay" Sparkle said letting go of Rogers neck and turning to face Red slightly worried about what she was going to tell her but also exited when it came to information Sparkle couldn't restrain herself she loved watching the galaxy news back on Equestria and even more on the open spaceways

"Sparkle, you remind me a lot of an old girlfriend ah had before ah joined th' E.S.A. Hell, yer almost th' spittin' image of her. And before you say anythin', ah don't mean th' kinda girlfriend you go out drinkin' and shoppin' with. Ah mean th' kind you go on dates with. Ah ain't been with anypony since ah joined th' E.S.A., and, well, aw piss, ah don't know how to say it."

"Sparkle, you remind me a lot of an old girlfriend ah had before ah joined th' E.S.A. Hell, yer almost th' spittin' image of her. And before you say anythin', ah don't mean th' kinda girlfriend you go out drinkin' and shoppin' with. Ah mean th' kind you go on dates with. Ah ain't been with anypony since ah joined th' E.S.A., and, well, aw piss, ah don't know how to say it."

Sparkle felt really, really wanted to just jump off Roger to hide her embarrassment but stayed to allow Red to talk. "Red, please... just try and say it in the best way you can. you know that I don't judge ponies and that I never have. okay maybe when i was slightly... okay extremely drunk..."  

Sparkle felt really, really wanted to just jump off Roger to hide her embarrassment but stayed to allow Red to talk. "Red, please... just try and say it in the best way you can. you know that I don't judge ponies and that I never have. okay maybe when i was slightly... okay extremely drunk..."  

Redwood blushed and looked down for a minute to collect her thoughts. She breathed out, looked over at Sparkle, and said, "Ah guess what ah'm tryin' to say is that ah'm gettin' feelings fer you. Th' life of a soldier ain't exactly one that provides a whole lotta comfort, and like ah said, ah ain't been with anypony since ah joined up.

Redwood blushed and looked down for a minute to collect her thoughts. She breathed out, looked over at Sparkle, and said, "Ah guess what ah'm tryin' to say is that ah'm gettin' feelings fer you. Th' life of a soldier ain't exactly one that provides a whole lotta comfort, and like ah said, ah ain't been with anypony since ah joined up.

Sparkle went an extremely bright red and almost fell from Roger's back but saved herself by quickly grabbing his neck again. Sparkle felt that the whole world was spinning even from the relative safety of Roger's back.which now that she realised wasn't all that safe. anyway Sparkle refused to talk like she had trapped herself into a private bubble where only her and her thoughts existed.    

Redwood looked down and back at Sparkle again.

"Sparkle, a-ah'm sorry if ah if ah'm bein' too blunt with you or if ah said somethin' ah shouldnt've. If you don't wanna say nothin' or if you wanna forget ah said all this, ah understand. All ah want is somepony to be with."

Edited by crispy fries

Redwood looked down and back at Sparkle again.

"Sparkle, a-ah'm sorry if ah if ah'm bein' too blunt with you or if ah said somethin' ah shouldnt've. If you don't wanna say nothin' or if you wanna forget ah said all this, ah understand. All ah want is somepony to be with."

a small tear had formed in one of Sparkle's eyes. but other than that and a couple of head motions to say okay and no nothing much could be gotten out of Sparkle instead she looked towards Red with one ear pressed against Roger's neck listening to his steady heartbeat. (more of his pulse.)

Edited by mass fusion

Redwood wasn't sure how to take Sparkle's tears, and it perplexed her even more when she began to listen to Roger's pulse. Sparkle had seemed to say okay though, and this gave Redwood a glimmer of hope.

Redwood blushed again and asked, "So does this mean you'll give me a chance?"

Redwood wasn't sure how to take Sparkle's tears, and it perplexed her even more when she began to listen to Roger's pulse. Sparkle had seemed to say okay though, and this gave Redwood a glimmer of hope.

Redwood blushed again and asked, "So does this mean you'll give me a chance?"

Sparkle did nothing for awhile and seemed to be looking over her choices eventually she nodded but left her head against Roger his pulse seemingly keeping her from exploding with embarrassment, shock and basically everything else she was feeling. 

Redwood became about as red as Sparkle was. Her heart seemed to explode just from the simple act of Sparkle nodding her head. Acting on pure impulse, Redwood pulled her in for a brief kiss.

Pausing, Redwood sheepishly said, "A-ah'm sorry. That was uncalled for."

Redwood became about as red as Sparkle was. Her heart seemed to explode just from the simple act of Sparkle nodding her head. Acting on pure impulse, Redwood pulled her in for a brief kiss.

Pausing, Redwood sheepishly said, "A-ah'm sorry. That was uncalled for."

Sparkles entire face went bright red and her entire body became hot. like it had a massive temperature increase. she finally got her voice back and began to stutter slightly. "a...anyw...way we should g...get g...g....going we left S...Seconds b...base unoccupied f...for t..too long.." She said still in shock 

Redwood had almost forgotten they were going back to the cave and that Second Sight was even with them.

She looked away and said, "Ah guess we oughtta get back. Second Sight ain't gonna fix himself up."

Redwood looked off into the distance in silent for the rest of the trip.

Through out the rest of the trip Roger's left head didn't seem to pleased with the scorching hot pony that was holding on to his neck but his right head didn't seem to mind the slight raise in body heat along their back in fact he quite enjoyed the extra warmth of Sparkle. he also didn't care about what was happening on his back and mearly flew to the base 

Edited by mass fusion

Redwood dismounted Roger as he set himself down outside the cave. She picked up Second Sight, took him into the cave, and set him down on the bed of hay.

"What do we do with him? Ah can't fix a broken leg and ah'm pretty sure you can't either. Do we just leave him for now and come back later?" Redwood said.

Edited by crispy fries

Second Sight's eyes shot open. To his confusion, he found himself on his bed of hay.

' I'm... Back?' He wondered, slowly attempting to get up.

The last thing he remembered was firing off the flare, and then... He presumed that he had African American'd out on the ground.

He limped out of bed, his footsteps unsteady and occasionally slipping on the stone ground.

Second noticed Sparkle and Redwood in his base

"Excellent. You two are alive and well. Can't say the same for myself, but I could have been worse, thanks to you." He praised. "How long was I out for?" He asked

"Maybe half an hour, forty-five minutes. Ah wouldn't recommend walkin', yer leg looks pretty messed up. Ah flew you over here with Sparkle on that big 'ol bird outside. Th' stingray is still where we found you, and it' kinda wrecked. Now, yer sure you don't remember nothin'?"

@@J.R.,

Shadow said as he shot a few,

"We will take the long and safe path, but there is another option, how are you with traveling through portals?

@@crispy fries, @, @,

He grabbed the radio and said as he threw the empty plasma pistol at the plants,

"Hello, anyone there. What is the status there 

Redwood answered the radio call, "Sir, this is Redwood. Ah'm at Second Sight's cave with Sparkle and Second Sight. We found him with a broken leg and th' stingray wrecked. We're clear of hostiles at th' moment, but Second's leg needs attention. We also encountered a large bird that seems to be friendly. It's taken a likin' to Sparkle, over."

@@reader8363,
Karas kept swiping its wingtips over the PDA trying to map out a better route, but had no luck. When the captain mentioned something about portals, that seemed to get its attention as it looked up at him, "Never tried it before, but if it'll get us there faster, then let's go."

@@J.R.,

Shadow nodded, opened the portal, and jumped in.

@@crispy fries,

When he was through, he walked away from the portal and said,

"That's good news, that Second is alive. Take care of him and, call me paranoid, but could you step away from the others, I want to talk to you about something private."

"No no, I'm fine" Second Sight waved his hoof on instinct, forgetting that he was standing on 3 hooves and almost falling over. He caught himself in time. "Just need a little time to heal... That is all."

He crept closer to Redwood. "The stingray. We need to retrieve what's left of it. I made of out of the wreck of my ship; it uses an experimental technology created by me to fly." He explained, a tinge of pride in his voice. "Unless you genuinely believe that such small engines could generate that much lift."

"No no, I'm fine" Second Sight waved his hoof on instinct, forgetting that he was standing on 3 hooves and almost falling over. He caught himself in time. "Just need a little time to heal... That is all."

He crept closer to Redwood. "The stingray. We need to retrieve what's left of it. I made of out of the wreck of my ship; it uses an experimental technology created by me to fly." He explained, a tinge of pride in his voice. "Unless you genuinely believe that such small engines could generate that much lift."

"Don't worry Second for Roger can carry the stingray and bring it back." Sparkle said walking backwards out the door and a loud Roger like sound echoing around the base until they left it's surprising how far a massive bird can move in a couple of seconds