Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you make Ponystep?

SilverStarApple

Well I can't really help you there, I wanted to make some once but never really got into actually making it. Probably best for you to at least get some sort of software for it say Fl studio, ableton live or something similar. Then you got to get something to actually make it with I had planned on using Massive, it had a lot of presets. Not to mention easy to make some of your own on it, definitely good program. Then I used nexus as well, so really just takes a bit of patience. So once you've got all that, I'd recommend playing around with it learning some dubstep tactics. Definitely helps if you're big into dubstep like I've been for a while. It all just clicks together but takes time.

Do you have anything stronger than that?

Maybe something like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_lX59MjAiE

Anyway, first of all you should learn how to create some simple beats with these programs and make sure you know all the plugins and effects and stuff like that. I'm not a musician so i can't help you with that. Guess you'll just have to play around with the settings a bit until you get something that sounds good. ^^