Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Love and Tolerance

DwhitetheGamer

I'm just gonna be frank with ya'll.  With what is happening with Kyoshi, I don't think the people here know about Love and Tolerance.  Love and Tolerance needs motivation in the same sentence, because Kyoshi has basically given up on his life, and nothing right is being done to fix it.  He thinks no one cares about him in this forum, and his actions are making him pay the price instead of the staff looking out for their members.  Something needs to be done.  The only thing I can do is give them a nearly 11 minute video with motivational words, and it ain't working right now.

Staff, I'm disappointed in your actions.  All you're doing is punishing what shouldn't be punished, and not giving the motivation for those who think they've given up.  I can work with you, help you all to make this place better, and prove Kyoshi and those who have given up on this forum wrong.

Love, Tolerance, and Motivation should be the new motto.

• Brohoof 1

The matter regarding Kyoshi was meant to be a private one as it has nothing to do with anyone outside of Kyoshi and the staff, dragging it into public eye with false or incomplete information only causes issues that can spiral out of control. Do you really want that?

If you wish to discuss matters like this its generally best to message a staff member before posting a thread that could cause problems.

• Brohoof 3

@@King

My apologizes.  My anger right now that nothing's happening to fix this issue is beyond belief.  Please lock this thread.

Thank you for the understanding. If you wish to message me regarding this matter Id be happy to discuss it with you.

Locking.

• Brohoof 2